Options

Do you vote?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 920
Forum Member
✭✭
If so, who for?

Your favourite, or the best of the night?

Also, if you voted for Emilie for the wildcard, do you still vote for her?

Comments

• Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have voted for Jenny both weeks because she is my favourite and been good on both nights........this week I also voted for Steph because she was most definately the best last night.

I didnt vote for a wild card as I didnt really know any of them very well......the only one who stayed in my memory was the welsh girl with the short blonde hair and I didnt think she was right for the part.
  • Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    I voted for Emilie as the wildcard. She is quite Dorothy-esque despite all her nerves, and could be a grower. Also, my friend knows her :)

I haven't voted for her since, because I know Stephanie so I've been voting twice each week for her! I still like Emilie, and would vote for her if Stephanie was eliminated before her. I could imagine voting for Stephanie even if I didn't know her, she's an amazing contender. I might have waited to get to "know" the cpntestants a bit better if that had been the case though. Then again, I might not have :)

xxxx
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'm not voting until later in the competition - at the moment there are a number of girls I like but I'm not sure whether any of them are 'Dorothy'.

Some of the song choices and the way the girls are being styled make it seem more like they're recruiting for a girl band. I want to see more of their acting skllls and some performances from musical theatre.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I rarely vote in these shows at such an early stage.
    What usually prompts me to vote is the idea that someone is getting a raw deal from the judges..which is probably their intention anyway, to encourage more voters. So, I'm occasionaly sucked into the game they are playing with the viewers.
    Actually, if you could vote for elimination, I would vote far more often on all these shows. Perhaps that indicates I have a cruel streak to my character ?
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No i never vote so i cant moan too much about the results each week, same with Strictly i have never voted on there either
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't voted in this show yet, and I rarely do at this time for any shows until much later. I do have a *proud* "votes=results" ratio, as I voted for Jodie and Lee leading up to their respective finals and both won, the same for many Strictly's,x factors', etc. But I haven't started with this one yet.
  • Options
    mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote unless it's someone I really feel deserves to win against someone I really feel doesn't deserve it. I have to care about supporting them or really want to stop someone who seems like a nasty piece of work from winning.

Thus, I normally wouldn't bother voting until a final & if I like all the finalists, then even if I have a favourite, I probably wouldn't bother.
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote in the early stages either. It takes while for me to work out who I like enough to bother voting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote in the early stages, and when I do it has to be someone I really really like.

Lee Mead and Jessie Buckley got my votes.
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Jessica and Jenny both weeks, Jessica's been my favourite since her first audition, and I've liked Jenny since the top 20 show, and I voted for Steph last night because I thought she was outstanding.

Didn't vote for a wildcard because the lines were closed by the time I saw the show.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't envisage myself voting on this.

Maybe in the final if one of my favourites is still there (Steph or Danielle), but it's highly unlikely.
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote in the early stages, and when I do it has to be someone I really really like.

Lee Mead and Jessie Buckley got my votes.

You have good taste! :)
  • Options
    xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Jenny this week, as I thought her performance was absolutely outstanding!
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I voted for Lauren not that it really helped her...