Options

Cole signs £3m deal for XFactor US!

Comments

• Options
    WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Daily Mail, but then again I also like Twitter...

but which is better?

There's only one way to find out..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    until we hear it from simon's mouth, we wont know!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the story wasn't from 'a source', I would have believed it. Also, this is about the 10th time that DM has posted this exact same story. I call bull shit.
  • Options
    incisorboyincisorboy Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I just don't think the Americans will be able to understand her accent.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it was £6 million last month according to the DM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »

NO that was her US recording deal.

I hope to god she is NOT on the US version if she is I will not be watching it. Nicole would make a great judge, far better than Cheryl, Dannii would be far better than Cheryl, even Louis would be...
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

The global recession is hitting the US hard at the moment :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go away to America Cheryl!!! They can have her! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg dear God no :eek: :eek: why is her fansite twitter claiming it's a lie.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was almost a done deal that Dermot was going to host it? I can't see the American network FOX wanting 2 Brits for AMERICAN X factor
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gotta love the last line of the Daily Mail article

"An X Factor spokesman said: ‘No decision has been made yet.’"

Translation:

"All of the above is total bullshit"
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    SlimSim wrote: »
    I thought it was almost a done deal that Dermot was going to host it? I can't see the American network FOX wanting 2 Brits for AMERICAN X factor

Simon wud be Brit no 3
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The story I've heard is that the Fox executives talked to Dermot for ages after the recent show but didn't even speak to Cheryl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its more likely that Dermot will host it.

And this is a big gig for Simon, I doubt he wants to fu** it up by taking along incompetent Cheryl. He can't even let her speak for herself on Xtra factor against critical callers out of fear that she will say something stupid.
  • Options
    cricket123cricket123 Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that story is bullshit. Until we get official confirmation from Simon Cowell I won't believe it. And Also it says they still don't know when or if it will be on next year well it will be because it has already been comfirmed.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon and Piers Morgan (who was completely unknown to Americans) went down well on America's Got Talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The story I've heard is that the Fox executives talked to Dermot for ages after the recent show but didn't even speak to Cheryl.

Yes I heard they were impressed with Dermot and called him back for round 2 of auditions and meetings, I didn't know they had not asked Cheryl though :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her fansite twitter has posted again:
    http://twitter.com/CherylOnlineNet
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol! I knew they'd try to make the connection between Cheryl and the FOX executives.

Sharon was knonw tho. And its pointless comparing Piers and Sharon to Cheryl. They have southern accents. Cheryl has one of the hardest to understand accents. Vernon Kaye is finding out the hard way.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely not.

Will the American's really accept such constructive comments as "You look like a popstar" "I don't have to say anything just listen to this audience" "You're Reet up my Street" "You're consistent" "I Know you're a nice person (Regardless of talent)" etc repeated over and over again each week?

Never once committing to a single opinion.

Has to be a joke, surely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon and Piers Morgan (who was completely unknown to Americans) went down well on America's Got Talent.

No they Sharon she had been on loads of American show and had her own show's over there but I see your point about more then one brit on an American show, I thought they take music more serious then a talent show though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Dermot gets it because he needs it more then Cheryl, Cheryl has just secured a a lucrative American album signing deal, so she now has the American dream, and Dermot is a thoroughly nice guy who was in Devina's shadow for years on BB he has earned this break in my opinion
  • Options
    scorpion10scorpion10 Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    I hope Dermot gets it because he needs it more then Cheryl, Cheryl has just secured a a lucrative American album signing deal, so she now has the American dream, and Dermot is a thoroughly nice guy who was in Devina's shadow for years on BB he has earned this break in my opinion

I do too, but for purely selfish reasons I won't be too sorry if he doesn't get it, so he stays on Radio 2!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Cheryl and Paula Abdul , Simons brother keeps retweeting people who are saying I hope Paula gets the job etc and I've seen a couple of Cheryl retweets too...