Options

Dannii on Twitter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
Forum Member
I wish she'd bugger off with #Matt to win and the over the top 'Matt is great' tweets :rolleyes: It's a shame Cheryl can't do the same for Rebecca....but she prefers Cher so probably wouldn't anyway :yawn:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I wish she'd bugger off with #Matt to win and the over the top 'Matt is great' tweets :rolleyes: It's a shame Cheryl can't do the same for Rebecca....but she prefers Cher so probably wouldn't anyway :yawn:

least she is doing her job!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it, stop following her. Simple. She's gonna do everything she can to ensure Matt wins so I don't see what the problem is.

Don't understand why the other judges don't get twitter accounts just for Live shows so they can do what Dannii is doing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Dannii is only stating facts. ;)
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii has a Twitter and she uses it to support Matt amongst many other things she does in her life.

Dont get narky just cos Cheryl cant be bothered!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you don't like it, stop following her. Simple.

I probably will, to be honest. She has got on my nerves this entire series(on AND off the show).
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's backing her boy, what's wrong with that?
    She is his mentor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    marianner wrote: »
    She's backing her boy, what's wrong with that?
    She is his mentor.

She acts more like his mother, or lover :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She acts more like his mother, or lover :o

Really? How so? :confused:
    She did the same with Stacey last year.
    She even had a Stacey pizza :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    post not showing
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it, stop following her. Simple. She's gonna do everything she can to ensure Matt wins so I don't see what the problem is.

Don't understand why the other judges don't get twitter accounts just for Live shows so they can do what Dannii is doing.

If Cowell got a twitter account it would bring the whole program down with the amount of people tweeting their disgust at his manipulations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    marianner wrote: »
    Really? How so? :confused:
    She did the same with Stacey last year.
    She even had a Stacey pizza :p

The difference is, I liked Stacey :p

At least I'm honest :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Chezza doesnt need to do it because she has Simon in her corner.;)
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

Why the hell do you bother looking at her tweets. Your threads get worse by the minute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The difference is, I liked Stacey :p

At least I'm honest :o

Ah, so you're upset that she's backing someone you don't like.

Oh well, :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Why the hell do you bother looking at her tweets. Your threads get worse by the minute.

Whereas your anti Katie threads and threads about Matt getting spray tans are fascinating :yawn: Give me a break :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member

Why shouldn't she? he is her act and she is trying to drum up support for him. If you don't like it, as the other post said, don't follow her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same "credible judge" Danni, that put the "superior" vocalist Cher Lloyd through over Mary Byrne?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SandraMc wrote: »
    Why shouldn't she? he is her act and she is trying to drum up support for him. If you don't like it, as the other post said, don't follow her!

If you don't like my posts, don't read them! :p

Ridiculous? Yes, but it's basically the same thing you're telling me to do! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Is this the same "credible judge" Danni, that put the "superior" vocalist Cher Lloyd through over Mary Byrne?:rolleyes:

None of the 4 judges this year have been anywhere near credible, and that's the truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think danni has been the best judge this year by far, as she was last year. At least she tries to be fair and judge on the singing even if people don't agree with her opinion.

Louis walsh is the biggest idiot even to appear on tv, simon cowell has lost it and only interested in ratings, and cheryl is too absorbed in mini me cher and getting to the end of the series to bugger off to the states. At least Danni is trying so good luck to her and her tweets supporting her act. Rebecca is gonna win though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bbxbm wrote: »
    Rebecca is gonna win though

I hope you're right :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you're right :)

I will be right! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

you make it sound like she was lazy and that's a bit unfair. we learned that Cheryl Tweedy has 'problems of her own' - did we not? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goonerette wrote: »
    Dannii is only stating facts. ;)

Opinion
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Dannii has a Twitter and she uses it to support Matt amongst many other things she does in her life.

If Cheryl did use Twitter I'm sure there'd be a 100 threads complaining and use derogatory remarks about a single comment. I wouldn't use it either if I was as every word she says is put on the microscope.

She was apparently bothered enough to travel to land of the scousers.