The Britney Spears 'concert'

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgraceful! Because i, for one, would pay good money to hear her sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ak1cpi74RM

Where do people get that crap from when its being proven that its fake :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLSNpHdulw

Real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4AaA3hgMY

Real!

I recommend the second one, shows haters that she can actually sing.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njguy wrote: »
    Considering people are saying she cant dance i suggest you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOkyxR0vgw only recent, she can dance but a big stage three circles she has to walk to give everyone a show, otherwise people would be complaining.

Wrong place to post that on. Didn't you know nobody is liked on here. :D Thank god BB is back on again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Wrong place to post that on. Didn't you know nobody is liked on here. :D Thank god BB is back on again.

Hahaha i knw what you mean. some people just pick fault, i dont agree with the fact she doesnt always sing live but i dont get why people comment and slag off people for going to watch her.
  • Options
    Rachel2006Rachel2006 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snootch wrote: »
    Is there any point in seeing a concert where the singer doesn't actually sing?

Not really, considering the fans are just watching her gyrate and moving her lips. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njguy wrote: »
    Where do people get that crap from when its being proven that its fake :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLSNpHdulw

Real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4AaA3hgMY

Real!

I recommend the second one, shows haters that she can actually sing.

I loved your video, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDEhLw1PVI
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. It makes zero sense to me.

The cheapest tickets were £28.

Waste of money..

Does anyone sing live anymore?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Exactly. It makes zero sense to me.

The cheapest tickets were £28.

No the cheapest tickets were £49.50.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jlucont wrote: »
    What it comes down to is that to mime every song is a disgrace. She can't really consider herself a true pop "artist". To be fair Madonna is twice her age and does far more intricate dance routines and still sings live. OK there is backing tape with some of her vocals for the chorus on some of the real upbeats songs (Music etc)where there is furious dancing, but she is till singing live over that! But for the most part she sings all of the songs completely live and dances far far more!

I am disgusted that Brintney can get away with this. Spectacle or not...she should be attempting live vocals!

I went to see Madonna last year, and although I wasnt gobsmacked by the concert I counted 13 songs in which she either sang all or part of the songs live... not a lot, but a sizeable amount AND she is 50!

Ive always felt Britney was a fluffy blonde- a good dancer, a reasonable singer (with lots of assistance in the studio Im sure...) and just terribly lucky... I fail to understand why she is such a big star when I dont think theres much else to her than a sexy body...
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect Britney simply isn't psychologically capable of giving any kind of decent performance just now. She shouldn't tour until she's capable of doing it properly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divingbboy wrote: »
    I loved your video, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDEhLw1PVI

Hahahaha im a fan of chris crocker but he chats alot of shit!!! haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Britney simply isn't psychologically capable of giving any kind of decent performance just now. She shouldn't tour until she's capable of doing it properly.

I think shes ready its just i dont think shes doing it because she wants to, i think shes being made to do it for the money personally, considering it is rnning out. Maybe by time her next albums out she will be back proper, to the dorky britney she once was.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well Beyonce's concerts are taking the limelight and the great reviews away from Britney's
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hilo wrote: »
    No the cheapest tickets were £49.50.

No the cheapest tickets were £5 ;) They were extra production seats they put out, there were a few still on ticketmaster 2 days ago!
  • Options
    davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Putting to one side I have never got the Britney hype, average looking girl singing (!) run of the mill pop. I saw the footage on the news and I couldn't believe how blatant it was, Why bother to pretend, just stomp about and not mouth the words.
    And from a professional point of view the sound reinforcement was dreadful. It sounded and looked like the production staff couldn't give a stuff either.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Your saying fans are beungcripprd of BUT I'm a huge fan and I'm not being ripped of if you love an artist like britney so much you go to the concert just to see her Dance, mimeing doesn't bother me or her fan base, she's been doing it for the past 10years and been very successfull
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Your saying fans are beungcripprd of BUT I'm a huge fan and I'm not being ripped of if you love an artist like britney so much you go to the concert just to see her Dance, mimeing doesn't bother me or her fan base, she's been doing it for the past 10years and been very successfull

I could understand this if Britney were billing herself as a dancer, but she's not. She's a singer (supposedy), who releases albums! So, if I was to go to one of her concerts, I would expect her to sing live! Especially as the ticket prices aren't exactly cheap! You're basically paying £50 (or more) to listen to her album/s while she stomps around the stage opening and closing her mouth!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I agree, people have to remember that she is a SINGER so seeing her in concert you want to hear her SING. If the problem is that the routine is too much then she should cut it back abit.

I have been to see Pussycat Dolls & Girls Aloud this year who both dance while they perform & they managed to sing live & still put on a good show, so why cant she manage it?

Paying £50 for a ticket (which is what they were) is a major rip off! I can see a circus for about £10 if thats what I wanted to see, or a mime artist in Convent Garden for free!! PCD & GA were no more then £35 each & that was for good seats so why such the expense???

The only reason she gets away with it is becasue of the media hype on her, take all that away & she wouldnt have anything, just a crazy girl who cant really sing & dance that well & no-one would pay £5 to see that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Waste of money..

Does anyone sing live anymore?

I know not to everyones taste but I'm seeing The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac this year and they sing live
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srkthomas wrote: »
    The only reason she gets away with it is becasue of the media hype on her, take all that away & she wouldnt have anything, just a crazy girl who cant really sing & dance that well & no-one would pay £5 to see that!

The scary thing is 160,000 people have actually shelled out £50+ to witness the sad joke that is Britney Spears these days.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Id recommend Pink

She sings live and she puts on a better show than BS :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    If you dont like it, dont go and see its, its simple really. People can make their own decisions. Anyone fan with half a brain cell knows she mimes most of her tours, shes still sold out in most of north america and europe
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissKB wrote: »
    If you dont like it, dont go and see its, its simple really. People can make their own decisions. Anyone fan with half a brain cell knows she mimes most of her tours, shes still sold out in most of north america and europe
    And that's a whole lot of people sharing half a braincell to see a mime artist!
  • Options
    davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know not to everyones taste but I'm seeing The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac this year and they sing live

Sweet. :)
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to every date on Spinal Tap's World Tour:D and they've got the Folksmen in support, so basically the same people are performing live TWICE!!

Mine goes up to Eleven!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    And that's a whole lot of people sharing half a braincell to see a mime artist!

I thought music snobbery was reserved for the DS music section. People are perfectly entitled to go and see whatever artist they want to go and see without being insulted, as I said everyone knows before they go.