Options

Tonights twist - how many new house mates?. (spoiler)..

13»

Comments

• Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    FWIW (pretty much nothing), I'm out if they put that other prostitute in the house for the purposes of humiliating and/or provoking Helen. It'll be the lowest BB has ever stooped.

I agree ,BB have pulled some pretty low stunts in their time but if they put Jenny in ,then it goes beyond that >:(,and i for one think it's a step to far and will seriously consider switching off for good ,after watching every BB since day one :cry:

Besides all that I hate New Housemates being introduced anyway >:(
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, what happened to the new house mates? :confused:
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    FWIW (pretty much nothing), I'm out if they put that other prostitute in the house for the purposes of humiliating and/or provoking Helen. It'll be the lowest BB has ever stooped.

Absolutely...I can not bear Helen - she is horrific but this would be BB putting Helen into a blatantly provocative situation that they know will only end in a terrible situation >:(>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Well, at least they thought better of that.

For now.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    I agree that we don't need any more of the same kind of drama.

However, I don't agree that we have no idea of the personalities. I think we know enough about all of them.

And I have seen enough of these HMs to feel that they will never make this an enjoyable series for me, no matter who is evicted or how much the dynamics change.

I am not interested in knowing any more about who these HMs are or what they're like. That became even clearer to me what I got around to watching last night's show. I don't care about those HMs, not even when they're having "fun". Instead, they're still unpleasant viewing.

And last night's BBOTS was so bad, I had to stop watching it. Tonight, they'll have Luke Marsden on the panel. :mad:

I don't think anything can revive this series for me except new HMs -- and new ones quite different from any of those we have now.

This series more than any other for me needs live feed. I don't feel I know anything about this lot and I want to know. We know the boys behave like animals, Helen shouts and argues with everyone and the others slink around so she doesn't shout at them. There must be more than this. I want to see whether or not Kimberley ever has an opinion. Is Jale as annoying as I suspect she might be. I want to see more of Mark's drama, if indeed there is any more to see. Putting in more people we are not going to get to know serves no purpose. I think it's too soon anyway. We don't want another BB11 where they need to have a clearance a week from the end and leave nothing but the dross. I want to see how the dynamic changes as the house empties and we actually get a glimpse of everyone , not just those who cause the drama.
  • Options
    busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Wayne Rooney could go in he ain't got nothing to do this summer