It's Mine... All Mine (Part 24)

Comments

• eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it's you and who else??

No one. It's just me and the kind folks that tune in.
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one. It's just me and the kind folks that tune in.

Back to early Alty stylee then!!
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon folks

Eug, I'm well looking forward to it. I have to be honest and say I prefer one DJ as it's easier for me to hear/focus especially for those who have an accent like yourself :p But that's just me *shrugs* :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back to early Alty stylee then!!

Yep. By the way, fancy doing a jingle :)
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Afternoon folks

Eug, I'm well looking forward to it. I have to be honest and say I prefer one DJ as it's easier for me to hear/focus especially for those who have an accent like yourself :p But that's just me *shrugs* :p

Aye man, like, well, Loopy, and that, er, aye, yer bugger :D

Seriously, I've always felt the less presenters, the better. One if that person can do it, two, for someone to bounce off, the occasional third to provide some variety, after that, it sounds like you're in a pub.

But, I've done solo shows before, so I know I can do them. I'm not blowing my own trumpet here as I know I'm not great, but I do want to start again. Gravity have give me that chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I no longer have any recording equipment eug...unless I work out how to do a voice clip on me fone :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be mad have rejoined the BB house :eek:

Eug I'll reply to your post properly later x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heh heh

Went for a lie down, woke up, and listening to an album I actually don't like, but loved when it first came out. I was just in the mood for it.

Coal Chamber's first CD from 1997.
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Walloping Wednesday's is just me presenting. I'm not copying AlterNation, but I am taking pointers from where the show was circa 2008-10, when it was at it's most popular.

It's all about interactivity, it's all about the people, it's all about the music, it's not going to sound like four people down the pub.

A fresh start, Walloping Wednesdays :)

And just wot is wrong with the Pub? Grr! >:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously, I've always felt the less presenters, the better. One if that person can do it, two, for someone to bounce off, the occasional third to provide some variety, after that, it sounds like you're in a pub.

But, I've done solo shows before, so I know I can do them. I'm not blowing my own trumpet here as I know I'm not great, but I do want to start again. Gravity have give me that chance.
    LOL Love it :)

I love this post :D
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. By the way, fancy doing a jingle :)

I heard the word jingle :D

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ooop

Hello to all, I've been on CBB...I must admit that I'm so glad it's Friday but had a wicked week back, it's been great.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoo hoo Mrs T :D I think you need to sing for DJ eugene!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yoo hoo Mrs T :D I think you need to sing for DJ eugene!!!

I need to sing for the world really, I tell you it would boil down to World Peace as they'd all unite so I'd not do it again ;-)

No doubt I will suss something out for Eugene, I have many instruments to hand :D
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *continues plotting for Chinchin* :D

Good luck Eugene with the new gig
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    *continues plotting for Chinchin* :D

Good luck Eugene with the new gig

I am watching you :D
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck with your new show Eug, or should I say break a leg? (hopefully that still counts for radio)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful missy, eug is notoriously accident prone, he actually WILL break a leg if we ain't careful....remember the vegetable rack incident! :eek::eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Careful missy, eug is notoriously accident prone, he actually WILL break a leg if we ain't careful....remember the vegetable rack incident! :eek::eek::D

His King Edwards were never the same again :D

Been up since early Twass, the wind has been howling like mad. I'm going to set to here and do all those jobs that I should have done before I went back...like taking my tree down :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »

Been up since early Twass, the wind has been howling like mad. I'm going to set to here and do all those jobs that I should have done before I went back...like taking my tree down :p

Tree STILL up!! :o:o

The wind is finally dying down a bit here, I think it's blown away! Enjoy your weekend Mrs T, I know it is precious now you are back to the grind!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and the wind is dying down for us all. I'm just lounging, dishwasher and washing machine are on the go ;) My washing basket is still full opps :p
  • soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What happened?

On second thoughts it might be best I don't know :o:D

Leave it up until next Christmas :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,716
    Forum Member
    ^_^^_^:cool: (((((((((((((((((((((((penalty)))))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks so much for your message, and sorry to hear you are still suffering :( Here's hoping for many good days when you feel like coming on DS!

I'm home again peeps! Mini twass is well sorted in her new flat, its so nice, and larger than I expected :) Also fab to see my two other pals, but always great to be back home [despite it being absolutely freezing] :D:D

Thank you, i am ok, :)

I will try to pop on when i can and maybe we could get the tin bath out,but if i remember right you and Mrs T kept dropping the soap :blush::D

Take care ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon. Just back from having tea and cake out. I'm trying to eat healthily so the cake was my treat for the week.

So many bad impatient drivers out today >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,716
    Forum Member
    Good to see you PK :)

Hi mate :)

I did post hi to you back a few pages but reading back i think you might of missed it,not to worry.

How are you,i hope life is treating you ok :) are you still spinning the vinyl or sould i say music files :D are you still the only one that's still turning up for gateshead and keeping the club going (<
    Joke) :D

I wish you all the best :)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, i am ok, :)

I will try to pop on when i can and maybe we could get the tin bath out,but if i remember right you and Mrs T kept dropping the soap :blush::D

Take care ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If we get that tin bath out wur will be back in here like a shot!!! :o:D Glad you are now nipping in when you can!!!

WOHOOOO I just had my landlady round, she isn't putting the rent up, and now I'm on a rolling perma-contract so no annual renewal fees and I can stay in the cottage of fabulousness!! :cool::cool::cool::D:D

Afternoon everyone else!!!