Options

Why do we only get to vote on Perez for Pass to the final??

bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
BB seem intent on telling us that this is our choice if Perez gets the pass to the final with Emma saying tonight that people were shouting fix but now they have the power to vote.
The 'fix' is that Perez is the only one that viewers get the option to vote on!!

Comments

• Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Helen got a pass to the final. At least this time you get a chance to vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Helen got a pass to the final. At least this time you get a chance to vote.

That doesn't make it right!:)
    Did viewers get to vote Perez into the secret room? If they are intent on having a pass to the final, why don't the viewers get to vote on which housemate should have it?
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he should be up as not fair he gets free pass, as bloke on BOTS just said he will be saved by folk anyway so make him be up for nomination
  • Options
    kelly_barnardkelly_barnard Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't people see that he is entertaining?

If he goes all we will have is boring women talking about their love lives and plastic surgery!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If he goes all we will have is boring women talking about their love lives and plastic surgery!

I do think he can be entertaining but I'm aware that other viewers will find different housemates so. It should not be up to BB to chose a particular housemate and only give the voters that housemate to vote on. It screams of favouritism and goes against the principle that housemates nominate and viewers vote.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why can't people see that he isn't entertaining?
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He threw a strop and it i his contract to be in the final
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    The 'fix' is that Perez is the only one that viewers get the option to vote on!!
    Not when the other option is to have him up for eviction every time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But it is as he's the only one to vote for.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True
    Perez has to stay, but I don't want him to win
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol this show is beyond a joke now.
  • Options
    ryanellisryanellis Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Perez gets preferential treatment because the powers that be at BBHQ says so.

Strongarmed by the bosses at Channel 5 who need a few extra bob in their piggy bank to fund timeless British classics such as 'Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!', 'Benefits Britain: Life On The Dole', 'On Benefits & Proud', 'My Big Benefits Family', 'Can't Work, Won't Work', 'Depending on the Dole' and 'Benefits: 19 Kids & Counting the Cost'.

Perez is Channel 5's meal ticket, and there is no way on planet Earth they won't manipulate the rules of the show to make a profit. There is categorically no way that Channel 5 would risk a ratings plummet and I can't blame them. It's all about ad fees.

How else could we continue to enjoy's Britain's #1 Fountain of Vitriol-Inducing Spiteful and Hateful Cash-Ins of Benefits Bashing Programming.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB seem intent on telling us that this is our choice if Perez gets the pass to the final with Emma saying tonight that people were shouting fix but now they have the power to vote.

have'nt you heard its the perez show he's told everyone 10 times a day and it seems to me BB are making sure it stays that way>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

never like these pass to the final if the public want him to stay they will keep him in
  • Options
    smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How is he entertaining you? Please explain to all us un-enlightened folk...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is he entertaining you? Please explain to all us un-enlightened folk...

have to say for a [ man] in his 30s most of his behaviour makes me cringe
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's probably because he doesn't entertain them.

I think even that would be FAR better than watching (or hearing) Perez.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Precisely their interference in selecting a Hm on our behalf that they deem worthy of receiving preferential treatment is the fix.

Golden hm
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Big Brother singling Perez out for this privaledge for no given reason, goes against the normal voting system that I just WISH they'd stick to!

If Perez gets to the final he will automatically believe in all his self-delusions and leave the house with no level of enlightenment or inkling that he is a deeply unlikeable person, and will have no reason to change.
  • Options
    iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact is you the viewers DO have the chance to vote to put him up for eviction every time and you the viewers DO have the chance to vote to save him from ..oh yeah I see your point ...:confused:
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really dont know how anyone finds him entertaining he reminds me of a toddler with the terrible twos.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He isn't entertiaining in the slightest and sucks the life out if the show. It is why I have switched off
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spot on.....this show would be dead without Perez
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Why can't people see that he isn't entertaining?

Perhaps because they find him entertaining! DUH!
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually as furious that they put him in the secret room at nomination time. Way to keep him safe this time around...

I hadn't even really thought about giving us the choice for who to give the pass to...now that's annoying me as well!