Well, he was brilliant! Note perfect!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »

There's a first time for everything I guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha! Honestly he was brilliant, and seems a lovely guy. He sang four songs, then was happy to chat with everyone! Massive turn out too, girls fainting left right and centre!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Good for him. Must be nice to perform for people who've come to see you and not have Cheryl talk nonsense to your face at the end.
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So am I when I'm not being recorded....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was quite blown away by how many people turned out! He looked a little gobsmacked!
  • Options
    ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowho wrote: »
    There's a first time for everything I guess.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Gneiss wrote: »
    So am I when I'm not being recorded....
    I'm so out of tune it's not even funny. I hear the notes in my head though, but what comes out of my mouth makes children cry.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slowie wrote: »
    I'm so out of tune it's not even funny. I hear the notes in my head though, but what comes out of my mouth makes children cry.

Same here :D

I'm pleased that Aiden is enjoying himself and that there have been massive turnouts for his appearances :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been massively popular at those gigs, always sold out and the new gigs added at the demand of the fans, while the other XF contestants' gigs have been half empty!
    I like that, just shows how the voting at XF is out of a tune with the real public taste!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    He's been massively popular at those gigs, always sold out and the new gigs added at the demand of the fans, while the other XF contestants' gigs have been half empty!
    I like that, just shows how the voting at XF is out of a tune with the real public taste!:D

Totally agree with this! :D
  • Options
    LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi laura :) thanks for reporing back to us glad you enjoyed yourself. Just wish he would do something round my way so I could see him myself
  • Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so excited for saturday now :D
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any videos laura? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Ha ha! Honestly he was brilliant, and seems a lovely guy. He sang four songs, then was happy to chat with everyone! Massive turn out too, girls fainting left right and centre!!

Were these four songs all cover versions or did Aiden do any original songs?

I think he would make an excellent front man for a rock or indie band, the type of band that write their own songs and play their own instruments, not a 'boyband'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was there last night too and loved it! Just like all the gigs he's done since X Factor (I may or may not have been to a few!) he was on top form and was very comfortable on stage! He gets a great reception whereever he gigs but don't think he's used to it yet, he always looked a bit surprised by it all bless him!

He sang Nothing Compares to You, DIamonds are Forever, The Cave (Mumford and Sons), Gold Digger and Mad World.

aliyah101 I videoed DAF (wonder why!?) so will upload to youtube later. Not great view as i wasn't at the front but you can hear how he nailed the vocal (even if he did get the verses the wrong way round!)
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    michelleb wrote: »
    Was there last night too and loved it! Just like all the gigs he's done since X Factor (I may or may not have been to a few!) he was on top form and was very comfortable on stage! He gets a great reception whereever he gigs but don't think he's used to it yet, he always looked a bit surprised by it all bless him!

He sang Nothing Compares to You, DIamonds are Forever, The Cave (Mumford and Sons), Gold Digger and Mad World.

aliyah101 I videoed DAF (wonder why!?) so will upload to youtube later. Not great view as i wasn't at the front but you can hear how he nailed the vocal (even if he did get the verses the wrong way round!)

Lol in the last video he repeated one verse and now he does it the wrong way around! haha :p

As long as he sang the "Unlike men, the diamonds linger" part then wooo! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Lol in the last video he repeated one verse and now he does it the wrong way around! haha :p

As long as he sang the "Unlike men, the diamonds linger" part then wooo! ;)

Can't seem to get it right can he! Guess he just needs to sing it more until he does! :D;) But, despite mixing up the verses there was still only one word to describe the performance... ;)

And, yep, he did sing that line (not in the right place in the song but he did sing it!) Will post vid later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should have videoed as was in front row but didn't!! I did get a cuddle, three kisses and a photo though - which i was more than happy with!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    He did he perform in a tent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should have videoed as was in front row but didn't!! I did get a cuddle, three kisses and a photo though - which i was more than happy with!!

He's always very forthcoming with the kisses and cuddles isn't he!? :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have been the top i was wearing, not much left to the imagination!! He actually looked straight at my chest and said 'y'alright lovely?'..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have been the top i was wearing, not much left to the imagination!! He actually looked straight at my chest and said 'y'alright lovely?'..

Haha! He is quite the flirt is Aiden I have come to realise...