Katie Price tweets picture of baby bump...that looks far too big?

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blindly! With three kids in the house is a "fully legal" ball bearing gun a good idea?!?!?!

This ^^
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she hoping that her husband is to thick to count?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it comes out in June/July a good 8 pounder and she claims it's premature, I think we'll know, but will he? ;):D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Is she hoping that her husband is to thick to count?

If she does think that, it could be one of the few things she's right on ;)
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    the relationship's got disaster written all over it. i think she's stupid, 3 lovely kids - why on earth wuold you get knocked up by someone you've only known 2 minutes??
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    What I am shocked by is the fact it says within 4 minutes the call was cancelled, surely the police should have been there by then if they believed there was a gunman in a house full of children?

She lives near me and her house is in the middle of nowhere! Unless there happened to be a patrol car on the A24 at the time it would take about 15 minutes to get there from Horsham.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    the relationship's got disaster written all over it. i think she's stupid, 3 lovely kids - why on earth wuold you get knocked up by someone you've only known 2 minutes??

If it is Kevin's that is. ;)

I think she's terrified of being alone, so any bloke with a good bod that'll be a bit of arm candy, never mind if he has one brain cell, will do.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why on earth wuold you get knocked up by someone you've only known 2 minutes??

Because Jordan has the brains of a chicken and just doesn't give a bugger. Great Role Model....:rolleyes:
    She lives near me and her house is in the middle of nowhere! Unless there happened to be a patrol car on the A24 at the time it would take about 15 minutes to get there from Horsham.

My sympathies, she used to live in the next village to me...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Jordan has the brains of a chicken and just doesn't give a bugger. Great Role Model....:rolleyes:

That's an insult to chickens! ;):D

All that lies between her ears is empty space. :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly taking the pish as the bump is different sizes in the two pics shown. So she's either sticking her stomach out (likely) or she's got something up her top. The pics taken at the University of her last week showed barely a baby bump. :rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because she thinks a baby will bring her lots of photo shoots and publicity.
    It will be left with nannies while she carries on in her normal non maternal way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member

Any personal feeling u may have for her aside- I think she does have a genuine desire to have more children, which has been evident regardless of which man is on her arm :D
    Tryin unsuccessfully to have a child when you already have children can be as just as hard as it is on a women with no children. She is clearly bothered by this.

On the other hand Im surprised no one else has mentioned the theory that she was ALREADY pregnant when she got married & this was the reason it happened in such a hurry???
    Just sayin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any personal feeling u may have for her aside- I think she does have a genuine desire to have more children, which has been evident regardless of which man is on her arm :D
    Tryin unsuccessfully to have a child when you already have children can be as just as hard as it is on a women with no children. She is clearly bothered by this.

She'll just become a serial mum with serial men. She hardly bothers to spend time with the children she has, never mind having any more. She needs to learn that in the words of the old cliché, having children is a privilege and not a right.
    On the other hand Im surprised no one else has mentioned the theory that she was ALREADY pregnant when she got married & this was the reason it happened in such a hurry???
    Just sayin :D

That's been mentioned many times on here along with the fact there's an outside chance Kevin mightn't be the dad.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

On the other hand Im surprised no one else has mentioned the theory that she was ALREADY pregnant when she got married & this was the reason it happened in such a hurry???Just sayin :D

she probably has more pregnancy test kits than Boots. I bet she was doing a test every hour since she met Kev....she had to strike while the iron was still hot and no doubt he wanted to cement his place on the zlist ladder. They probably deserve each other. Leo had one lucky escape, it could have been him!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    she probably has more pregnancy test kits than Boots. I bet she was doing a test every hour since she met Kev....she had to strike while the iron was still hot and no doubt he wanted to cement his place on the zlist ladder. They probably deserve each other. Leo had one lucky escape, it could have been him!

Some say it might still be. Him.;)
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: Absolute rubbish.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how interesting
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Police response times depend on where you live... I live quite close to one of the city's biggest stations... KP lives out in the sticks... so not only would an ordinary police response probably take longer than 4 minutes... an armed police response would be much longer... which explains why her security decided to tackle him themselves.

Children live in houses with shotguns and live ammunition in this country... stored properly any weapon is safe.

Oh I didn't realise, I assumed she lived in a city to make travelling to work easier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Children live in houses with shotguns and live ammunition in this country... stored properly any weapon is safe.

But it wasn't being stored, it was being fiddled about with in a room where a child could have walked in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it wasn't being stored, it was being fiddled about with in a room where a child could have walked in.

Seriously?.. any weapon is stored when not in use... when in use it is the responsibility of whomever is using it... since there have been no reports of KP's children being injured by a weapon I am going to assume it was being used responsibly.

Things we should not use because a child might walk in the room... straighteners... knives... scissors... hammers... make that any DIY tool... most kitchen implements... all cleaning products... in fact I would hazard a guess that this list injures more children yearly than any weapons... nothing is dangerous if you are using it responsibly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?..<snip>

.. straighteners... knives... scissors... hammers... make that any DIY tool... most kitchen implements... all cleaning products... in fact I would hazard a guess that this list injures more children yearly than any weapons... nothing is dangerous if you are using it responsibly.

Yes, seriously.

Straighteners, knives etc are normal household implements that don't need a licence. A knife wouldn't suddenly fly out of someone's hand and hit another person, but if you accidentally pressed the trigger of a BB gun, it could.

Really, I just think you're being deliberately obtuse here.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, seriously.

Straighteners, knives etc are normal household implements that don't need a licence. A knife wouldn't suddenly fly out of someone's hand and hit another person, but if you accidentally pressed the trigger of a BB gun, it could.

Really, I just think you're being deliberately obtuse here.:rolleyes:

No I am not but you might be being a touch hysterical... the fact is many many people own firearms in this country... there are not many accidental shootings... that is because people with weapons use them responsibly... people with BB guns use them responsibly not many accidental shootings there either... so my conclusion is that the BB gun is a safe as the person using it... none of KP's children were shot so I'm also concluding what's his name used the BB gun responsibly... there is nothing obtuse about that.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...and that's assuming armed officers were available.
    When I called the police about a possible shooting, I was told the armed officers were 40 minutes away :eek:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the baby bump pic was her friend Lara .. Who is very heavily pregnant and was staying at Katie's .. Who she posted pictures of the other day??
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I am not but you might be being a touch hysterical... the fact is many many people own firearms in this country... there are not many accidental shootings... that is because people with weapons use them responsibly... people with BB guns use them responsibly not many accidental shootings there either... so my conclusion is that the BB gun is a safe as the person using it... none of KP's children were shot so I'm also concluding what's his name used the BB gun responsibly... there is nothing obtuse about that.

What a sensible post, LAO. :cool: