Katie Price tweets picture of baby bump...that looks far too big?

124»

Comments

• JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has PA commented on the gun incident yet, I won't believe a word of it until PA tells the mags he loves his kids and they should not be near guns
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you had retired from the child exploitation trade.??;)

Its funny how things have panned out for KP, she appears to still have feelings for pete and I am sure this desperation to have a Baby is tied up with this, to show him how she has moved on.
    But it must be a bitter pill for her that pete has teamed up with a young pretty girl from a good background. And the best she can do is get a body builder to marry her, whether he is the father or not we probably shall never know, unless it is a very "prem" Baby weighing what a full term would be.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    How many is she giving birth to in this litter?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you had retired from the child exploitation trade.??;)

I had to start up again, the government were making me pay tax on my ill gotten gains and I almost had to leave the country :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Its funny how things have panned out for KP, she appears to still have feelings for pete and I am sure this desperation to have a Baby is tied up with this, to show him how she has moved on.
    But it must be a bitter pill for her that pete has teamed up with a young pretty girl from a good background. And the best she can do is get a body builder to marry her, whether he is the father or not we probably shall never know, unless it is a very "prem" Baby weighing what a full term would be.

He's a builder. As in on a building site. But does bodybuilding for the part time stripping (of clothing, not paint/varnish) :D
    Confusing isn't it.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pic from her latest tweet:

https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/311543667800281090/photo/1

She's clearing out her kids wardrobes and putting their used clothes on Ebay. Looks like most of them are Pwincess's.

Hasn't she heard of hand-me-downs? She could have saved some money by dressing her forthcoming baby that way but she won't as it's clear that she doesn't believe in recycling items for further use at all. Silly moo.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I believe part of what you say maybe true.. I think she is desperate to have a baby to kind of get over the one she lost with Pete just before they split..I think she never got over that loss ( not the right wording I know but can't put it any other way)
    I also don't believe Pete is over her either.. ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I had to start up again, the government were making me pay tax on my ill gotten gains and I almost had to leave the country :(

Needs must eh Blondie X
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe part of what you say maybe true.. I think she is desperate to have a baby to kind of get over the one she lost with Pete just before they split..I think she never got over that loss ( not the right wording I know but can't put it any other way)
    I also don't believe Pete is over her either.. ..

She's obsessed with babies and weddings because they equal media attention. But even that is drying up. No-one cares about Thickie Price and her latest convenient penis/wedding/pregnancy. It's the same old, same old. When you've seen one of KP's convenient penises/weddings/pregnancies, you've seen them all.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Pic from her latest tweet:

https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/311543667800281090/photo/1

She's clearing out her kids wardrobes and putting their used clothes on Ebay. Looks like most of them are Pwincess's.

Hasn't she heard of hand-me-downs? She could have saved some money by dressing her forthcoming baby that way but she won't as it's clear that she doesn't believe in recycling items for further use at all. Silly moo.

She could pass them on to Victoria Beckham for her little girl. I'm sure VB would appreciate the gesture & make a reciprocal gesture of some kind. Possibly involving a finger or two and another chorus of "who let the dogs out".;)
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure this is just a ploy by KP to try and divert attention from the royal baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She's obsessed with babies and weddings because they equal media attention. But even that is drying up. No-one cares about Thickie Price and her latest convenient penis/wedding/pregnancy. It's the same old, same old. When you've seen one of KP's convenient penises/weddings/pregnancies, you've seen them all.

You obviously care.. You are still posting about her ...
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, if she will reveal all to the media, people are bound to comment. ;)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She could pass them on to Victoria Beckham for her little girl. I'm sure VB would appreciate the gesture & make a reciprocal gesture of some kind. Possibly involving a finger or two and another chorus of "who let the dogs out".;)

When princess was little KP said she had so many clothes, she never wore the same thing twice.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably in the same vein you post about Peter Andre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Probably in the same vein you post about Peter Andre.

I never said no one cares about him etc etc ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said no one cares about him etc etc ;)

Say it Betty. "I care about Peter".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Say it Betty. "I care about Peter".

I care about.... No no no I can't say it I'm sorry ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When princess was little KP said she had so many clothes, she never wore the same thing twice.:rolleyes:

I assume the cast-offs will eventually turn up here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Official-Jordans-Closet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I care about.... No no no I can't say it I'm sorry ;)

Steady! Small steps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steady! Small steps.

Thank you Fizgig .. I will take it slowly ;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Why does that not surprise me ?
    She will have that little girl as image-obsessed as herself . Not good.