Options

EELive. Who's the best so far?

MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
Forum Member
Performance wise, who's impressing you so far? I've just chosen the main players. Oh and it's multi-vote!

Who's the best so far? 245 votes

Adam Woodyatt
13% 33 votes
Laurie Brett
11% 27 votes
Ben Hardy
6% 15 votes
Mimi Keen
12% 31 votes
Jake Wood
9% 23 votes
Lorna Fitzgerald
42% 104 votes
Jo Joyner
4% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Honestly, Lorna Fitzgerald has been the only one who has truly amazed me in her live scenes. Jake Wood has been good. You could really sense the chemistry during the scenes as if they were actually related; they obviously work really well together.
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna and Jake
  • Options
    summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    None have been horrendously bad in my opinion (even with the mistakes), but the most natural for me have been Lorna, Adam and Mimi. They're the ones who I wouldn't have really guessed at any point that they were live acting, where as the others there's all been moments where they've messed up or just seemed a bit too aware and tense.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I think Mimi's been sensational.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Adam Woodyatt is playing a blinder. Didn't realise it was multiple choice, I would also have voted for Mimi and Lorna.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all doing a cracking job IMO, and Lorna Fitzgerald is far better live, than I expected!:)

Jake Wood has to be the best for me though. Jake Wood is one of EastEnders's best ever actors, and Max is one of their best ever characters! Jake plays the role very naturally and very well, and he also manages to do that live aswell!:)
  • Options
    AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna has been outstanding, I have always liked her portrayal of Abbi, however seeing her perform live has been a real treat! She has been one of the one who has mostly live stuff to do and she has performed it excellently!

Adam and Mimi have also been very good! I expect we shall wee more of those two live abilities tonight however!
  • Options
    Fallon9Fallon9 Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorna has really impressed me. I've always been more a fan of Lauren over Abi but now I love both. This could be an epic sister relationship over the years. I'm loving Abi's chilling side and well done to Lorna for delivering the the stand out performance so far.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I honestly think everyone's been impressive. Strong cast!
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone's been great, Lorna and Mimi have impressed me because they are so young. I think Laurie has seemed the most natural live as well.
  • Options
    kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've hardly had any lines live, I think even I could remember one or two sentences. I was almost relieved though once Lornas parts were done, she's normally dreadful. I was cringing whenever she spoke, however she was better than normal.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I remember this forum saying Lorna couldn't be the killer because she wouldn't be good acting live but she has proved them wrong IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorna Fitzgerald, Adam Woodyatt and Ben Hardy
  • Options
    MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel so sorry for Jo Joyner, she's going to be remembered for 'Adam' but all her scenes last night were live and think she was really good!
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're all doing really well. It's a massive undertaking, I'd be a weeping wreck if I had to even be anywhere near that happening.

Have to say though, Lorna Fitzgerald has done herself proud.
  • Options
    Chris_DalekChris_Dalek Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Lorna, without a doubt.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorna did very well last night

But no one yet has given such an immense performance as Lacey Turner did on her live episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Lorna and Jake.

Lorna has really impressed me in general, the live scenes are such a huge undertaking and a lot of people believed she'd mess up. But she's been near enough perfect in all of her scenes, and coming off very natural.

Jake is the most consistent IMO, I expected him to be good coming in to the lives and he hasn't disappointed. I heard his line perfectly well the other night, and the way he delivered it was so chilling and just made it an even better cliffhanger.
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorna and Ben
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Jake Wood and surprisingly Lorna Fitzgerald
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    voted for them all

I think everyone has been brilliant with the live scenes
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Mimi coming back to the Beale's after Jo's slip up wasn't planned, fair play to Mimi for doing that and in such a realistic way.
  • Options
    HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Voted for them all but I think Lorna has impressed me the most, she has been fantastic.
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Lorna's actually gives better live performances than her recorded ones! She seems to have lost that slightly nervous voice tremour she often has. Perhaps that's a result of too many takes (maybe fellow actors fluffing their lines?! ;-)) and she's more relaxed in earlier takes, and consequently is coming across much more naturally live.

She's been quite the revelation with her performances this week, especially considering she's had so much to do! Great to see her receiving well-deserved praise this week.