The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    whitecliffewhitecliffe Posts: 12,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Agreed :D my poor Kirsty :( she needs some lady love ;):D

I agree - well maybe not with the lady love but - shame for Kirsty. But why did she stand there and take it.
  • Options
    soapyjoessoapyjoes Posts: 9,790
    Forum Member
    perhaps she was feeling guilty about Adam and about not having believed Warren was ill...?? She just seemed resigned to it:cry::cry:
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapyjoes wrote: »
    perhaps she was feeling guilty about Adam and about not having believed Warren was ill...?? She just seemed resigned to it:cry::cry:

From what Kirsty said,she is used to taking a hiding off that creep :(

It's strange as she seems to be a strong person,but the little git must have some sort of a hold over her.She appears to think it's her duty to look after him now that he is ill,despite the fact that he is clearly terrorising her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Adam will make her see sense with or without the romantic angle that she needs to get away from Warren:eek: Particularly now his behaviour (Warren's) is starting to impact on Nita:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to tonight's ep and Ruth with Edward...:eek:
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    soapyjoes wrote: »
    Looking forward to tonight's ep and Ruth with Edward...:eek:

Me to :D Casualty then EastEnders, can't be bad :D
  • Options
    NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tonight's episode is going to be a really good one. Such a shame they've scheduled it up against ITV's soaps. I would have rather they missed it for a week then squeezing it into such an unfamiliar slot.
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me Casualty has got a lot better recently, looking forward to tonight's episode.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know it was on tonight. Thanks. :D It will give me something to watch. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    I think tonight's episode is going to be a really good one. Such a shame they've scheduled it up against ITV's soaps. I would have rather they missed it for a week then squeezing it into such an unfamiliar slot.

I agree they shpuld have left it for a week rather than put it up against Corrie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    I didn't know it was on tonight. Thanks. :D It will give me something to watch. :)

It's on early too : just after 7pm I think :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It's on early too : just after 7pm I think :)

yes 7:10 I think
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Oh what is happening tonight?

I never read spoilers for the show but I love myself some Ruth drama.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what is happening tonight?

I never read spoilers for the show but I love myself some Ruth drama.

Tiny spoiler :
    More Adam and Kirsty stuff,and Ruth suspects that Edward is still involved with his boyfriend
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump thread ;)

What an odd time and day to stick Casualty. I know it was an Xmas episode so it needed to be shown, but on a Monday at 7pm?? hmmm

I only knew it was on by chance because I had it on series link
    Good to see Jody Latham and Hollie-Jay Bowes in it :)

Can anybody tell me what has happened to Charlie? Is he still in that psychology unit upstairs? I think that was what was referred to when Nick asked where he was last week ??
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite enjoyed tonights ep.

Poor Ruth, it's all going to be downhill from here on I think. :(

I thought the patient storylines were good, Mads was really sweet with that elderly lady.

Talking of Mads, it is just me or are the writers hinting at something between her and Lenny? :p There's been a few little scenes with them together recently and I did think their scene together at the end was quite cute. :D
    There's definitely chemistry between them, so I wouldn't mind if they ended up furthering a storyline with them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Who played the sister's (of the young girl with the baby) boyfriend? I know I've seen him playing a really camp gay guy but I just can't think where
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barkingmad wrote: »
    bump thread ;)

What an odd time and day to stick Casualty. I know it was an Xmas episode so it needed to be shown, but on a Monday at 7pm?? hmmm

and it was christmas eve again lol (and christmas day again if you watch holby tomorrow) :D

Good episode, really enjoyed the patient storylines especially the kid and her dad

I felt sorry for ruth that Edward walking out on her was so public, i do think they're hinting at a mads/lenny relationship even though i thought she was gonna end up with noel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I quite enjoyed tonights ep.

Poor Ruth, it's all going to be downhill from here on I think. :(

I thought the patient storylines were good, Mads was really sweet with that elderly lady.

Talking of Mads, it is just me or are the writers hinting at something between her and Lenny? :p There's been a few little scenes with them together recently and I did think their scene together at the end was quite cute. :D
    There's definitely chemistry between them, so I wouldn't mind if they ended up furthering a storyline with them.
    Oh me too! She got his name in the secret santa draw and then admitted she bought him the mug cos he'd mentioned that he liked the film it was from!!:p:D
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what the big storyline is for when it goes HD yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor Ruth, she so reminds me of Janine though, I want to hate her but I can't lol.

Kirsty was looking even hotter then normal last night :D
  • Options
    janismjanism Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Ava189 wrote: »
    Who played the sister's (of the young girl with the baby) boyfriend? I know I've seen him playing a really camp gay guy but I just can't think where

He was in Cutting in - Shane I think. Took me a while, usually close my eyes and listen to the voice and then get it. Sad but true. He is called James Midgely and married to Jeni Falconer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still my unanswered question about Charlie.......is he still stuck in that psych ward? And why is Nick turning a blind eye to it??

And also, how old is Kirsty meant to be? Her daughter is about 13. Are we to believe she had the baby when she was a teenager?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    barkingmad wrote: »
    Still my unanswered question about Charlie.......is he still stuck in that psych ward? And why is Nick turning a blind eye to it??

And also, how old is Kirsty meant to be? Her daughter is about 13. Are we to believe she had the baby when she was a teenager?

Me thinks she is in her late 30's, however old she is, she is one very hot woman :D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    Poor Ruth, she so reminds me of Janine though, I want to hate her but I can't lol.

So true, but she doesn't have her funny moments like Janine.

"I forgive YOU" total straight face. :D:D
This discussion has been closed.