Spanish kids song

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    new ones played out in menorca last week (just in case you want to track them down):

fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit
    the firm - star trekkin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    hey does any one know how to get sparkys krew club song from park resorts cos i cnt get it outta ma head oh and the mimic mann and purple people eater you should be able to get it from frostwire.com which is a download site if not you can get a video that some one has put on you tube with the song in the back ground
    Forum Member
    the name of the song

i put my finger in front,
    i put my finger behind
    i go round and round

is THE FINGER SONG its by rik & nik the party kick
    Forum Member
    sal_07 wrote: »
    the name of the song

i put my finger in front,
    i put my finger behind
    i go round and round

is THE FINGER SONG its by rik & nik the party kick

fantastic! thanks a lot.
    i've found the original one - by black lace - but its that uptempo modern one that i'm after. little one loves it.
    Forum Member
    Hiya, I'm new to this forum. I have just returned from Salou & at the kids disco they played a song about chocolate. :D The CD they were selling I had most of the other songs from a CD I brought last year in Tenerife.

Does anyone know what the title & artist are called.:)

Thanx in advance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    hi im new and i was wonderin if anyone has the mp3 of the el tren but not the hot banditoz version thanks in advance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    i recently went to Lanzarote with some friends. We have been looking for a song ever since but cannot find it anywhere!! Its is called something like 'tovello' or 'torvello'!! can anybody help me....please!! :cry:
    Forum Member
    Hi can anyone who has it hook me up with Dale Wintons supermarket sweep song I cant find it anywhere if anyone wants them I have most of rik and niks tunes and this years new party fave rice and curry cheers.:)
    Forum Member
    Hiya, I'm new to this forum. I have just returned from Salou & at the kids disco they played a song about chocolate. :D The CD they were selling I had most of the other songs from a CD I brought last year in Tenerife.

Does anyone know what the title & artist are called.:)

Thanx in advance

Its called Chocolate bu soul control if you still want it pm me:D
    Forum Member
    Thanx for that. Looked it up on youtube & my daughter sings it morning, noon & nite now:)
    Forum Member
    Thanx for that. Looked it up on youtube & my daughter sings it morning, noon & nite now:)

No problem if you want a copy pm me and I will email it to you.
    Forum Member
    this is a real stab in the dark but have just returned from a hoilday in majorca and there is another song that i am trying to track down. It has been mentioned on this thread ages ago but no-one replied. the song is sung in spanish but there is one verse/part towards end that is translated into english. It goes "wave your left hand and the other hand. Wave your left arm, wave the other arm. Kick your left leg and the other leg" and then goes back into spanish. My girls love this so would be VERY grateful if someone could help out asap!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Well, seeing as we're all in costa bambino mood can someone help me out with this???
    W
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    oops! just got back from spain and want to know if I can get a copy of a song that goes (something like...dance the golden goose) help? adios amigos
    Forum Member
    fantastic! thanks a lot.
    i've found the original one - by black lace - but its that uptempo modern one that i'm after. little one loves it.

If you still want Rik&Niks version pm your email and I will send it to you:)
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Scotty-A wrote: »
    i recently went to Lanzarote with some friends. We have been looking for a song ever since but cannot find it anywhere!! Its is called something like 'tovello' or 'torvello'!! can anybody help me....please!! :cry:

I would wager a bet that this is 'Torrero' (bullfighter) by Chayanne.

It was released in 2002 and was massively popular amongst the kids when I was teaching in Seville that year.

Chayanne is a very popular south American artist and you shouldn't have any problems obtaining his CDs.
    Forum Member
    What is it with these spanish mini disco songs!
    I would love Veo Veo and the chugga choo choo song (El tren?) for my little boy who is still singing them three months later!!!!
    Could anyone help me out where to download them from please? I've scoured the internet and found veo veo on youtube but don't know how to download it (D'oh) complete techno-phobe!! Oh and also the Music Man.
    I've read some of the comments and people must be getting them from somewhere!!! HELP!!
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heya... I was on holiday in Spain a few weeks back, and we did some sort of Batuka aerobics/dance thing to a song that was something like ''acelera, hey hey, it mentioned 'batuka' a lot in it.. sorry am probably being useless! can't find it anywhere!
    Has anyone else heard it?
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just got back from Menorca and theyve got 2 songs that I really liked apart from Veo Veo etc.

One has the lyrics like;

Il Crocodilo com esta..

And then you do a little snapping thing with your fingers. She talks about a cat, a donkey and a sheep too and does the noises. Any ideas?

The others is talking about a car accident or pollution or something, and sings something along the lines off;

"Bee Bee Boff, Boff boff boff"

Any help would be appreciated, along with the holiday sounds of Veo Veo please?
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found the crocodile one... well I know what it is now.

It's;

Serena E I Bimbi Allegri - Il Croccodillo Come Fa?

I cant find this ANYWHERE. If anyone can help me find the full song of this I'd appreciate it.

I also have Veo Veo, La Bomba, Music Man, Agadoo, Follow The Leader etc. if anyone wants
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

You might already know this, but the Veo Veo song is a kind of Spanish Eye-Spy

We went to Spain a couple of years ago, and we all loved this song! lol

We asked one of the entertainers/reps what the song was about, and apparently its Eye-Spy

:D:):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky_Star wrote: »
    Hi,

You might already know this, but the Veo Veo song is a kind of Spanish Eye-Spy

We went to Spain a couple of years ago, and we all loved this song! lol

We asked one of the entertainers/reps what the song was about, and apparently its Eye-Spy

:D:):D

It also lists all the vowels and teaches them to kids.:)
    Forum Member
    im looking for a song that i did on holiday we id actions like for i am the music man but i think it was in italian or spanish nt sure please help :s thankyou !
    Forum Member
    HI, i was in Majorca last week at the hotel Samoa and my children love the songs the holiday reps where singing.
    I have found ven ven ven by Karen Paola and there is alittle bit on you tube of Everybody Say What What! I feel like dancing..but i would like the whole song.
    also can anyone else help me with any of the kids song ( cowboy and ring ring ) as my kids are driving me mad only singing half the song. thanks
    Forum Member
    One of the songs of the minidisco last month started with "Pi pi poh" and had the word "sympático" in the first sentence. Can anyone help? I'm looking for the tilte and artist, or the download address please.

Marcel.