Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    IT WON'T BE OKAY.

I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

*rocks back and forth*

I'll bloody slap the man if he doesn't hurry his tw*tty self along. ;)
    Tez, cutie baby sunshine, it's all in the PAST. Don't even think about it ;)
    Relax, have a drink... :cool:
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would happily eat that, even if it did turn me gay. ;)

you will make doug cry if you eat his special hat though and we dont want doug to cry :(;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Tez, cutie baby sunshine, it's all in the PAST. Don't even think about it ;)
    Relax, have a drink... :cool:

*flips tables*

*goes insane*

I don't want it, Hannival. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love that we're just ahead of the scoop once again. :D

Hmm. So, that's the week after Brendan returns, right? Interesting. I was expecting him to make an appearance the week before.

I think the speculation about Eoghan and Pa Brady could be along the right lines. Possibly.

I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility that he was involved with Brendan. I just don't see the dramatic potential of that, whereas I do with a Pa Brady connection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *flips tables*

*goes insane*

I don't want it, Hannival. :cry:

"I never felt about them the way I felt... they way I feel about you."
    Now shut up :cool:

ETA: Maya, I guess he could be involved with both Brendan and Pa Brady?
    Like I said, maybe he and Brendan were friends/f*ck buddies, one day Pa caught them and then he raped Eoghan. Brendan knew about this but he didn't do anything 'cause he was too scared. Now Eoghan hates the bones off him because Pa ruined his life and Brendan didn't do anything about it.
    Some dramatic shit right here :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    I do wonder if hes going to have some knowledge of what Pa did to Brendan. They obviously have a chat about something so I wonder.

I only think this because right now HO have a problem in that not all the viewers will have watched HO later and therefore many dont know Brendans backstory with Pa fully. So Im wondering if he is bought in to reveal a bit of this in main show without Brendan revealing it. In preparation for Pas arrival which i assume is what is being filmed right now for December.
    Forum Member
    "I never felt about them the way I felt... they way I feel about you."
    Now shut up :cool:

S'obviously a bloody lie.

Rae was bloody right. More fool me for never listening to her. :(
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I love that we're just ahead of the scoop once again. :D

I sometimes think Daniel waits until he sees something confirmed on here, and then posts it once he knows we've got it anyway. ;)

No, I don't really see the dramatic potential in having him as someone wee Brendan was connected with in that way, though it wouldn't specially bother me if they went there. But if it's part of a reveal about his Dad, that Brendan realises he wasn't the only one, that would be really interesting. :o
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    S'obviously a bloody lie.

Rae was bloody right. More fool me for never listening to her. :(

Calm yourself, Tezza. You don't need any more breakdowns :p

What did Ste say to Brendan? "It'll all be fine."
    Forum Member

I've had about ten in the past two days.

I think my next one will probably result in a heart attack or something. ;)

It won't be, though. I can tolerate a lot of things but they're gonna take the piss, I can feel it. :p
    Forum Member
    I've had about ten in the past two days.

I think my next one will probably result in a heart attack or something. ;)

It won't be, though. I can tolerate a lot of things but they're gonna take the piss, I can feel it. :p

We don't know what's happening yet. It's weeks away. It's just going to make you unhappy if you worry about something we don't even know is true.

*plays whale music*
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

"You're Brendunn Bradeh, aren't yer?"

Bless him. Such faith. And with so little reason to be faithful.
    Forum Member
    We don't know what's happening yet. It's weeks away. It's just going to make you unhappy if you worry about something we don't even know is true.

*plays whale music*

Can you not remember Ste and Ally? Or Brendan and Walker?

I'm always frigging unhappy. ;)

I just want things to happen. They're wasting time. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    I do wonder if hes going to have some knowledge of what Pa did to Brendan. They obviously have a chat about something so I wonder.

I only think this because right now HO have a problem in that not all the viewers will have watched HO later and therefore many dont know Brendans backstory with Pa fully. So Im wondering if he is bought in to reveal a bit of this in main show without Brendan revealing it. In preparation for Pas arrival which i assume is what is being filmed right now for December.
    That's a really good point. I think you might be right :cool:

Tez, think about Pink. And Stendan :cool: They'll soothe you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes think Daniel waits until he sees something confirmed on here, and then posts it once he knows we've got it anyway. ;)

No, I don't really see the dramatic potential in having him as someone wee Brendan was connected with in that way, though it wouldn't specially bother me if they went there. But if it's part of a reveal about his Dad, that Brendan realises he wasn't the only one, that would be really interesting. :o

Ha! Maybe. ;)

It wouldn't massively bother me either, but I just don't think it's necessary. Especially since we've already had Macca and Pete from that part of Brendan life prior to Hollyoaks.

But I agree that it'd be really interesting if Eoghan was a victim of Pa Brady's too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it have been before Eoghan and Lynsey's time that Pa was sexually abusing Brendan though? We don't know enough about all of that combined history to say anything, really.

I think Eoghan will just be an old mutual friend that possibly just knows something about something to do with Brendan. He'll mourn his sister, find out more of the circumstances surrounding her death and this all being the final closure on this matter, force the Bradys to communicate during this rift, and probably even is romantically linked to Cheryl.
    Forum Member

Nothing happened with Ste and Ally. And you got through Bralker. It wasn't anything to do with romance like we thought it could be.

Don't be unhappy :(
    Forum Member
    Nothing happened with Ste and Ally. And you got through Bralker. It wasn't anything to do with romance like we thought it could be.

Don't be unhappy :(

No I know, but look at how long I worried about both those things for. :p

Too late. ;)

I just find the idea of Lynsey's brother ridiculous, to be honest. If they're gonna bring Pa in, just get it over with already. Stop creating pointless obstacles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tezza, we watched Brendan shag Walker and Ste accept Doug's marriage proposal. Chin up. We can get through anything. :cool:
    Forum Member

Too late. ;)

I just find the idea of Lynsey's brother ridiculous, to be honest. If they're gonna bring Pa in, just get it over with already. Stop creating pointless obstacles.

And it didn't even come to anything :(

This might partly move the plot along though. And it's nice that they've brought someone in for Lynsey's funeral.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member

Too late. ;)

Hes obviously not coming until December. HO want a nice Xmas sexual abuse storyline going on ;) Fits with what Bronagh said about the big Brady Christmas thing, thats when its all going to come out me thinks.
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure I want to get through anything anymore, Maya. ;)
    And it didn't even come to anything :(

This might partly move the plot along though. And it's nice that they've brought someone in for Lynsey's funeral.

I just don't see why they need to bring in some mystery bloke when they've already mentioned her parents, and not only that, but if it's for Pa, why not just bring him back with Cheryl, or just have him appear one day.

I honestly don't see the point of them bringing Lynsey back up now when she's been dead for months, and a brother was not mentioned. Not even once. :o

Doesn't mean he never existed, but it sounds dodgy.

ETA: I do really feel like they're just wasting time. And then where does Ste even fit in to any of this, or is he just going to be bombarded with Doug until Pa comes and goes?

Bah.
    Forum Member
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    Hes obviously not coming until December. HO want a nice Xmas sexual abuse storyline going on ;) Fits with what Bronagh said about the big Brady Christmas thing, thats when its all going to come out me thinks.

I think that could happen. It could be the show's massive Christmas storyline, and have a lot of dramatic potential. And from ES's tweet a few weeks ago, it sounded like they hadn't cast Pa then.
    I just don't see why they need to bring in some mystery bloke when they've already mentioned her parents, and not only that, but if it's for Pa, why not just bring him back with Cheryl, or just have him appear one day.

I honestly don't see the point of them bringing Lynsey back up now when she's been dead for months, and a brother was not mentioned. Not even once. :o

Doesn't mean he never existed, but it sounds dodgy.

I think they'll be a reason, something connected to Cheryl and Brendan. It could end up paving the way for Pa. It's hard to tell until he appears.
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Hello :) At least we finally know who it is, oh yes i'm thinking it will be a big Christmas reveal , makes me wanna see the trailer their sitting round the dinner table or at a party. I wonder how it gets revealed cause i'm not sure Brendan will have the strength to tell someone especially with everyone hating him right now. I'm thinking it gets overheard.
  • BOOM-BBBOOM-BB Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said months before the 'magical' hug that Doug was gonna be the 'love interest' and then when we got the spoiler I was 100% positive that that's where they were going, I did say at the time, but everyone said I was wrong :p
This discussion has been closed.