Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 193)

Comments

• BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o:o

And this time that isn't my Freddie impression.

My reaction too:)
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o

And this time that isn't my Freddie impression.

It sort of shows that the middle-ing characters have just been bumped up (except Sienna who's got a good reason to be up there).
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste will come between 3rd and 6th. Nancy and Sienna have 1 and 2 on lock i think.
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    A lot of people in that poll haven't specified whether they've listed the characters from favourite to least favourite or vice versa. It's confusing meh.:blush:
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    It sort of shows that the middle-ing characters have just been bumped up (except Sienna who's got a good reason to be up there).

Yes. It's like they're high due to default than due to true popularity.
    Forum Member
    A lot of people in that poll haven't specified whether they've listed the characters from favourite to least favourite or vice versa. It's confusing meh.:blush:

I did favourite first leading to least :blush:

OT: But Neighbours have done an online series, beautifully shot, for one of their characters who is on the run and who wants to return to his true love (she's awful but still). I want that for Brendan.
    Forum Member

OT: But Neighbours have done an online series, beautifully shot, for one of their characters who is on the run and who wants to return to his true love (she's awful but still). I want that for Brendan.

I'd still need Kieron to leave the show for that, or it would be a prison escape caper with Brendo and Foxy, and fun as that would be, what I need is a happy ending for our boys.:(
    Forum Member
    I'd still need Kieron to leave the show for that, or it would be a prison escape caper with Brendo and Foxy, and fun as that would be, what I need is a happy ending for our boys.:(

I know Sarah. Said awful character in Neighbours is leaving so they'll get their happy ending.
    Forum Member
    I watched day 5 of Later yesterday, and R Ready and I were talking about how unbelievable it was that they made something of that quality. It felt as if it was made by a whole cast and crew who wanted it to be their best possible work. We're so lucky, but I can't help wanting more.:blush:
    Forum Member
    The Fall producer :blush::cool:

ETA Perhaps you could retweet it, mojy, and get him a few more followers.:kitty:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,619
    Forum Member
    The Fall producer :blush::cool:

ETA Perhaps you could retweet it, mojy, and get him a few more followers.:kitty:
    Woo hoo! Excellent news! :)
    Forum Member
    I watched day 5 of Later yesterday, and R Ready and I were talking about how unbelievable it was that they made something of that quality. It felt as if it was made by a whole cast and crew who wanted it to be their best possible work. We're so lucky, but I can't help wanting more.:blush:
    It really was superlative stuff. Compare that with the Hollyoaks of today (even allowing for the watershed thing). It's a whole different animal.
    Forum Member
    Why does Emmett need a US visa? Why is he off to LA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More Glen. :kitty:
    lulu g wrote: »
    Why does Emmett need a US visa? Why is he off to LA?

I imagine it's something that would be handy for him to have. If hes going to audition in the UK and US then he'll need a visa for anything he books there.
    Forum Member
    More Glen. :kitty:

I imagine it's something that would be handy for him to have. If hes going to audition in the UK and US then he'll need a visa for anything he books there.
    Yes, that makes sense. His last tweet made me think he was headed there right now, though. Maybe that's not what he meant.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Maxine is awful :blush:

I can't connect to the DV storyline. It just leaves me feeling indifferent, which isn't the way it should be at all.

*weeps with R Sarah*

The teen plotline was truly awful ("Sexy boyyyyyyyyyyyy"), but the Brady strand was magical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, that makes sense. His last tweet made me think he was headed there right now, though. Maybe that's not what he meant.

I don't think he has time unless it's a quick audition before more filming starts.
    Forum Member
    I can't connect to the DV storyline. It just leaves me feeling indifferent, which isn't the way it should be at all.
    Same. It's because I don't care about the characters involved.

*weeps with R Sarah*

The teen plotline was truly awful ("Sexy boyyyyyyyyyyyy"), but the Brady strand was magical.
    BIB - God, yes, I had blocked that out of my mind. And the Mitzeee nonsense. Those strands just didn't belong in the same programme as the Brady strand.
    Forum Member
    I don't think he has time unless it's a quick audition before more filming starts.
    Yes, I was surprised for that reason. It does sound as if the whole visa thing was arranged as a matter of urgency, though.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    BIB - God, yes, I had blocked that out of my mind. And the Mitzeee nonsense. Those strands just didn't belong in the same programme as the Brady strand.

Mitzeee deserved a lot better. I wish they'd just focused on the Brady's. They don't always need to have the lousy "comedy" filler strand. Still, the show was mainly amazing back then.
  • Daphne GDaphne G Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adore Mitzeee, but I agree. Her Later strand wasn't very interesting. It was better than the teen strand, but that's not saying much. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daphne G wrote: »
    I adore Mitzeee, but I agree. Her Later strand wasn't very interesting. It was better than the teen strand, but that's not saying much. ;)

What are you trying to say about Amsterdam? >:( :kitty:
    Forum Member
    My phone is refusing to link, but have we seen Alice Troughton's latest tweet to Emmett? She's really taken a shine to him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My phone is refusing to link, but have we seen Alice Troughton's latest tweet to Emmett? She's really taken a shine to him ;)

:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.