Geordie Shore

Comments

• mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Vicky so I'm not bothered.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't Vicki with Holly when all this stuff happened. So don't see why one is there and the other is not.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up;

Sad to see Vicky not there. I'd just grown to like her and she is a big character who kind of holds the group together. Hopefully she'll return for the next series (I reckon it may be the last). Although Sophie didn't particularly do much, I still think she was a good character to have in the background so I think I'll miss her.

Marnie is just awful. Really don't know what they were thinking with her and she just doesn't work.

Charlotte is still the shining light for me. They just better hope they don't lose her or that will be just be disastrous and don't think the show would survive without her.

Really bored of Gary and Scott now. Especially Scott.

Next episode looks good though but I'm still gutted that we won't have Vicky around. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me, the series ends when Charlotte decides she's had enough. But I do really like Holly, Vicky, Scott and Gary too. Even James.

Marnie hasn't really worked. But MTV won't change anything there.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky seems to have lasted ages in this. Geordie Shore's doing very well, it's into its 7th series now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    On that Wiki page it says Jay appears in series 7?

When they were and did 'that thing in the water' as part of Gaz's bucket list, does anyone know if it had a name? It looked good!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Where Vicky? Was it mentioned on the last episode? My sky plus decided to cut out the first bit :mad:
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just seen the little advert for next week :o marine is in trouble yet again, she just can't keep herself out of it!

rumtruffle wrote: »
    For me, the series ends when Charlotte decides she's had enough.

Love charlotte and her one liners
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On that Wiki page it says Jay appears in series 7?

When they were and did 'that thing in the water' as part of Gaz's bucket list, does anyone know if it had a name? It looked good!

It's called canyoning :)
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on this weeks. It's starting to do my head in a bit to be honest, although this series is definitely more entertaining than Australia was but Marnie is seriously difficult to watch. The way she has strutted into the house and gets on like she runs the place really gets my goat up! That said, I think they did need some form of injection of something into the show.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Anna actually tell the rest of the housemates what Sophie did to have to leave the house but I guess for obvious reasons they never were going to. She definitely (or someone) did, though because they didn't all start questioning why she's away which would be the natural thing to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Vicki with Holly when all this stuff happened. So don't see why one is there and the other is not.

Pretty sure when it happened it was said Holly was there but didn't actually do anything.

I can see why Marnie is so hated, she's not had sex on camera, peed or sh*t herself yet. :rolleyes:
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Pretty sure when it happened it was said Holly was there but didn't actually do anything.

I can see why Marnie is so hated, she's not had sex on camera, peed or sh*t herself yet. :rolleyes:

That's not why I dislike her in any way. In fact, all of those are actually endearing qualities.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    australia was lame for me but this is a little better. I didnt mind sophie and tbh not sure what happened but I never had her down as a racist. that said I'll be glad to never see her boyfriend again. cant stand the sight of him.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Holly was released without charge.

Vicki is still on bail and remains suspended by MTV though I believe she may have left anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not why I dislike her in any way. In fact, all of those are actually endearing qualities.

shes got the best rear I've ever seen
  • dreamboy3000dreamboy3000 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Sophie is allegedly a racist and Vicky allegedly assaulted someone. Yet it's Marnie getting hate as a single girl with no ties enjoying herself? I don't get that at all. She's shook up a show that was geting very boring with the women bitching like old women all the time about the guys. Credit to Charlotte though for playing the dumb card so much. Obviously seen how much money a female can make for acting daft like Jade Goody (RIP) did.
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie is allegedly a racist and Vicky allegedly assaulted someone. Yet it's Marnie getting hate as a single girl with no ties enjoying herself? I don't get that at all. She's shook up a show that was geting very boring with the women bitching like old women all the time about the guys. Credit to Charlotte though for playing the dumb card so much. Obviously seen how much money a female can make for acting daft like Jade Goody (RIP) did.

Yeah, I mean, she only has the one fraud conviction :D

I don't watch Big Brother or anything but I was always under the impression that while Charlotte is nowhere near as stupid as she makes out, her character is genuine. It's possible to act the fool without being a fool, or being fake, which I know sounds like an oxymoron!
  • Joline44Joline44 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was fun to watch Gaz and Charlotte when they had their on-off thing but it does my head in with Scott and Marnie :yawn: Plus, I don't understand the hate for Marnie :confused: At least she doesn't spend every minute bitching like the other girls are doing now.
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joline44 wrote: »
    Plus, I don't understand the hate for Marnie :confused: At least she doesn't spend every minute bitching like the other girls are doing now.

She is very two faced and doesn't seem to have any loyalties. Shame, she seems nice but the way she twists scotty around her finger
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they took Sophie out the opening credits (apart from the group thing at the end) but Vicky is still there so must be coming back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is it all about flippin MARNIE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joline44 wrote: »
    It was fun to watch Gaz and Charlotte when they had their on-off thing but it does my head in with Scott and Marnie :yawn: Plus, I don't understand the hate for Marnie :confused:At least she doesn't spend every minute bitching like the other girls are doing now.

That's because she has no one to bitch too, they all hate her, lol.

Nah she is annoying going in there thinking she is boss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    why is it all about flippin MARNIE

Cause she is the new girl and they have to make her seem important.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly and Charlotte, little snitches lol:D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good today about to watch shortly