James Jordan Collapses

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    HALibutt wrote: »
    I like Ola and I wish her well.
    I didn't mind James at all when he was on Strictly - but he came across as a complete nob on Big Brother and I really disliked him. He was a nasty bully.

He came across as a knob in the editing - but he was in. Houseful of knobs - Gary Busy, that Maloney creature and a few others came across just as badly as he did....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    He came across as a knob in the editing - but he was in. Houseful of knobs - Gary Busy, that Maloney creature and a few others came across just as badly as he did....

I respectfully disagree with you. They couldn't have edited THAT much footage together if he wasn't actually behaving like that.

He came across as an arrogant so-and-so who thought he was 'it' - even picking fights with a boxer! What's that all about? :o

If his appearance on the show was to reveal the real him, I don't think he should have bothered as it changed my (and no doubt a lot of others) opinion of him entirely - and not for the better.

I realize he could have been intending to play the 'Mr Nasty' role in there but it backfired IMO.

In this particular case I don't think all publicity is good publicity.

Unless he wants to take over Craig's wicked panto roles I suppose....................
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was at his worst during his exit interview. .. that's not edited. But it's an opinion I've held of him since his debut on Strictly after the way he spoke to Georgie. He's only ever strengthened that opinion. Give him five mins of airtime and he'll manage to be obnoxious.
    He's got a huge chip on his shoulder and .. as someone has said before .. programme makers would be daft to employ him as he will stab them in the back as soon as things don't go his way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to put everyone's minds at rest, the 'Brad Pitt of Dance' is now out of hospital. ;-)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think James and Ola will be doing 'reality' for Ch5.

Plenty to put in the show now.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Dear oh dear, first Ola was injured by skiing and now James collapses... on Christmas day! :o:(
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope 2015 sees a speedy recovery for both of them.
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I respectfully disagree with you. They couldn't have edited THAT much footage together if he wasn't actually behaving like that.

He came across as an arrogant so-and-so who thought he was 'it' - even picking fights with a boxer! What's that all about? :o

If his appearance on the show was to reveal the real him, I don't think he should have bothered as it changed my (and no doubt a lot of others) opinion of him entirely - and not for the better.

I realize he could have been intending to play the 'Mr Nasty' role in there but it backfired IMO.

In this particular case I don't think all publicity is good publicity.

Unless he wants to take over Craig's wicked panto roles I suppose....................

Maybe - but don't forget all those in the BB house are filmed 24/7 while they are in there - and the viewing public get to see an hour or so of highly edited "highlights" every evening. We saw a lot of James' highlights, but it was clear that several of the others were just as nasty (from comments that the producers couldn't edit out), but they chose to home in on James as they realised that he was probably the most controversial character in there.

I'd rather spend time with someone as brutally honest as James, than some of the other sly sneaky backstabbers who were in the house with him!

I agree his exit interview did him no favours, but he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, and he had been in a high pressure situation for several weeks. His agent probably ripped him a new one after that - and rightly so!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Really like Ola and thought she had a tough time of it this year on Strictly, sometimes she looked really miserable when she was standing with the group of dancers behind Claudia. What an awful year this has been for both of them. I guess when they do not work, they do not get paid so it will be financially tough for them both if they are both ill.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really like Ola and thought she had a tough time of it this year on Strictly, sometimes she looked really miserable when she was standing with the group of dancers behind Claudia. What an awful year this has been for both of them. I guess when they do not work, they do not get paid so it will be financially tough for them both if they are both ill.

Pro dancers tend to pay pretty hefty insurance premiums to cover being out of work due to illness or injury.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fatskia wrote: »
    I hope 2015 sees a speedy recovery for both of them.

And likewise we never see them on ou tv screens again.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And likewise we never see them on ou tv screens again.

There's always the switch off/over button :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe - but don't forget all those in the BB house are filmed 24/7 while they are in there - and the viewing public get to see an hour or so of highly edited "highlights" every evening. We saw a lot of James' highlights, but it was clear that several of the others were just as nasty (from comments that the producers couldn't edit out), but they chose to home in on James as they realised that he was probably the most controversial character in there.

I'd rather spend time with someone as brutally honest as James, than some of the other sly sneaky backstabbers who were in the house with him!

I agree his exit interview did him no favours, but he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, and he had been in a high pressure situation for several weeks. His agent probably ripped him a new one after that - and rightly so!

Personally I don't buy that 'brutally honest' angle. It can be used as just an excuse to be rude and nasty to others.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don't buy that 'brutally honest' angle. It can be used as just an excuse to be rude and nasty to others.

And Amen to that my friend.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like olas dancing is over :(
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like olas dancing is over :(

How do you know that?
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    He gave up and hasn't smoked for maybe a year .. I forget when he said he stopped.

He has been training really hard lately, no idea if that affects gallbladder problems.

I am glad to hear he is home hope him and Ola get well soon.

Losing weight rapidly can cause gall stones.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Severe gall bladder pain can feel like a heart attack, believe me!!

Hope that is "all" it is and best wishes to both of them to get well soon and stay healthy.

Indeed they can feel like a heart attack, appendicitis, or a lung collapsing , or a major blood vessel, like tha aorta, eploding or your spine breaking. As i am finding out, Its also an area where doctors are not very able to actually tell you whats causing the pain, so you risk them assuming its the gallstone0- when its somewhere else on that side.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he was trying to be nice for Christmas but all that bile he usually spouts had to be kept in, a bit like Roger in family guy.

Sorry about the pic quality.
  • Options
    CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    CBB showed James up for what he is (and has always been), a nasty , sad , self obsessed bully.
    Notice (like Jimmy Bullard on IAC) the nasty stuff is just "banter" and "humour".
    All very typical of the found out bully.

I think he will have difficulty finding any meaningful work and unfortunately, he will take Ola down with him.
  • Options
    mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Severe gall bladder pain can feel like a heart attack, believe me!!

I can also vouch for this - the stones can get stuck in the bile duct tubes when they leave the gallbladder, and that means that the pain can wind up sort of up & back a bit from your solar plexus (the point where your ribs meet). It's also a hellish pain - and over the counter painkillers won't even touch it.

I hope they both get better soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cranfield wrote: »
    CBB showed James up for what he is (and has always been), a nasty , sad , self obsessed bully.
    Notice (like Jimmy Bullard on IAC) the nasty stuff is just "banter" and "humour".
    All very typical of the found out bully.

I think he will have difficulty finding any meaningful work and unfortunately, he will take Ola down with him.

I agree with your whole post 100%.

I couldn't stand Jimmy on IAC either - nasty piece of work - was so glad he was booted off the show first. It served him right. Jake looked close to tears when he ripped into him completely unnecessarily.

I think James shot himself in the foot big time going on CBB. Whatever he was trying to do or achieve from it, it completely backfired on him and now he's almost universally disliked. (IMO btw)

His only option will probably now be panto villains. What a comedown from Strictly!

I have nothing against Ola and feel sorry for her being married to such a tool.
  • Options
    Ellie1967Ellie1967 Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this Brendan interview in another thread, but there is a quote in there which made me think of James - about how Brendan didn't want his wife and child to be embarrassed by him 'ranting and raving'. Maybe James will have a similar epiphany if he and Ola have a baby?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/domestic-bliss-has-made-me-dance-to-a-different-tune-30874112.html