Options

Kav spells it out to Nadia

Comments

• Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Another poster - Laura, just asked the interesting question that if Katie H had sided with Perez, would Nadia have had anything to do with him.

I don't think it's too much if a puzzler, do you?

It wouldn't have been 'siding' though would it? I guess if she'd have been half decent and not kicked off at every little thing they would have all rubbed along together. I don't think they'd have been bosom buddies but they'd have got on. Hopkins set herself against Perez - Nadia likes Perez.

Everything is black and white to Hopkins - if you talk to her enemy she will cut you off. She crated the divide.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I must admit I thought from the beginning that Nadia's defence of Perez has more to do with her hatred of KH than anything else.

I can accept that she is a moral person and that she won't be swayed by others regarding her choice of 'friend' and if she had championed anyone else but Perez I'd have more empathy with Nadia.

Perez is using Nadia as a crutch, she's an enabler for his behaviour and Perez probably won't thank her for it once they leave the house.

I'm not sure that she's a hypocrite, she thinks she's standing up for Perez against the rest of the house - remember she hasn't seen the big change in KH that we've seen and would have assumed that she (KH) would be unpopular with the GBP.

I don't know where this popularity for KH is coming from, but between my friends and family, not one of us like her or swayed whatsoever. And as for enablers? Isn't that exactly what Michelle Visage is doing with KH?
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Exactly, she was moaning about it and he told her that she could sort it if she wanted to, after all isn't she always saying that she can have a decent convo with him, so why doesn't she tell him to rein it in ? She knows damned well he is using her, and she is using him, she can't have it both ways. KH may have a problem with Perez, but Nadia has a problem with KH, so they're no better than one another. Nadia just THINKS she's got the moral high ground, which she might have if her hatred for KH wasn't so obvious !

I don't think Nadia does know that Perez is using her?? She knows that he relies on her for a 'friendly face' but if she really thought he was using her, why would she continue to entertain him?
  • Options
    wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't she take her own advice to KH about Perez and just PUT UP with KH and not make any fuss and don't moan and bitch?

She's a hypocrite and she's saddled herself with an arsehole who is using her, in order to 'get at' KH, whom she hates, and to make herself look noble.

In a nutshell.
  • Options
    Kitty WrinkleKitty Wrinkle Posts: 16,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_Dee wrote: »
    Both Kav and Calum are very good at whinging to other housemates about Perez but neither of them have confronted him face to face about his behaviour.

Every time Calum speaks directly to someone about something emotional or 'challenging' he says what he wants to say and then wanders off. I can only imagine it would be maddening to be personally involved with him (although he is pretty ;) )
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Alicia and Katie P and Callum and Patsy.

She a fun sucking troublemaker.

:D:D They all manage to have a laugh together, much to the Queen of spite's disgust. It's definitely Cinderella. Pan to the bash street gang, spitting tin tacks because of their fun. What a bitter easily led bunch of numpties. . :D:D:D
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_Dee wrote: »
    Both Kav and Calum are very good at whinging to other housemates about Perez but neither of them have confronted him face to face about his behaviour.

Think they're both trying for a shot at being Switzerland..... Or, in Kav's case, a drunken Swiss.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    I don't know where this popularity for KH is coming from, but between my friends and family, not one of us like her or swayed whatsoever. And as for enablers? Isn't that exactly what Michelle Visage is doing with KH?

I didn't say that she is 'popular' but it's clear that many viewer's perception of her has changed since she went into the house. Nadia's perception of KH is still the same.

No I don't think Michelle is enabling KH with anything -she just agrees with her and is fed up of having tried to support Perez and being taken advantage of.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't say that she is 'popular' but it's clear that many viewer's perception of her has changed since she went into the house. Nadia's perception of KH is still the same.

No I don't think Michelle is enabling KH with anything -she just agrees with her and is fed up of having tried to support Perez and being taken advantage of.

Yes she really is. She's fallen for the minute glimpses of "niceness" just as Hopkins wants. Has she got any opinions of her own? I've given up bothering with the hypocritical coward now.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope tomorrow they show todays task in full and then we will see how obsessed Nadia is with Katie H.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sorry, but I'm not seeing that at all. All I see of the twosome of Hopkins and Visage are sitting in judgement of everyone in the house as though they are superior beings and have the God written right to say what they like without consequence.
  • Options
    blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't know it's got anything to do with her.

It could be KH constant haranguing that's draining him, or the booing that has alerted him that he's got to reign it in a bit.

Unless, of course, you actually believe she has some 'holy' powers or something.

We have literally seen it happening. She, and Alicia, constantly advised him to calm down and behave. Some time he heeds them and sometimes not but we have definitely seen her reprimanding him and him stopping his behaviour. Even when he is misbehaving now it is in a much quieter, more amusing way.

Whilst I will give you kudos for the point re his reaction to the public's opinion of him, if you think he is influenced by Katie's behaviour you are sadly mistaken.

Perez raison d'etre has become to get a rise out of Katie and vice versa.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't have been 'siding' though would it? I guess if she'd have been half decent and not kicked off at every little thing they would have all rubbed along together. I don't think they'd have been bosom buddies but they'd have got on. Hopkins set herself against Perez - Nadia likes Perez.

Everything is black and white to Hopkins - if you talk to her enemy she will cut you off. She crated the divide.

Befriending then if you prefer. If Katie H had befriended Perez, would Nadia have had the same relationship with him. I think Nadia is far too intelligent to seek a genuine friendship with car-crash Perez. I don't believe for a minute that she likes him.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have literally seen it happening. She, and Alicia, constantly advised him to calm down and behave. Some time he heeds them and sometimes not but we have definitely seen her reprimanding him and him stopping his behaviour. Even when he is misbehaving now it is in a much quieter, more amusing way.

Whilst I will give you kudos for the point re his reaction to the public's opinion of him, if you think he is influenced by Katie's behaviour you are sadly mistaken.

Perez raison d'etre has become to get a rise out of Katie and vice versa.

My point was 'we don't know' why Perez is being a little bit calmer. You can't say it's because of Nadia as if it's some fact.

It may be partially, it may have nothing to do with her. Perez may be playing her, keeping her onside by doing her bidding now and again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maxsi wrote: »
    I would wonder why I was the only 'friend' and look at him from a different angle to see what they were seeing.

She sees them for what they are - a bunch of followers towing the party line. I exclude Keith and Patsy, who sadly doesn't know which way to turn, from this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm not seeing that at all. All I see of the twosome of Hopkins and Visage are sitting in judgement of everyone in the house as though they are superior beings and have the God written right to say what they like without consequence.

This is what I see. Its not nice and it's not clever.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still convinced that Nadia's tactics will change.

Watch this space. ;-)

Wouldn't be surprised at all ,don't think she was expecting the Boos she got last night

My Theory on why she became so friendly with Perez has got nothing to do with her Liking him ,but more to do with the fact his dislike of Katie H and Knowing what he's famous for didn't want him writing scathing shite about her when he's out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Befriending then if you prefer. If Katie H had befriended Perez, would Nadia have had the same relationship with him. I think Nadia is far too intelligent to seek a genuine friendship with car-crash Perez. I don't believe for a minute that she likes him.

Why not. We've seen that he can be amusing and intelligent..... but also a total prat. I think she just gets him whereas some others haven't given him that chance because they are up Katie Hopkins backside. I.e a bunch of sheep.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Why is she bloody moaning then? She wants to be with Perez, she can be. She can also socialize with all of those who can put up with him a bit if she insists on tagging him along.

Why is she moaning and whining and crying and excusing her stance and why is it pissing her off?

Shouldn't she take her own advice to KH about Perez and just PUT UP with KH and not make any fuss and don't moan and bitch?

She's a hypocrite and she's saddled herself with an arsehiole who is using her, in order to 'get at' KH, who she hates, and to make herself look noble. And now she's hacked off with the situation. Well tough.

Hang on a minute Nadia is moaning about Katie H being so nasty and awful towards Perez. Katie is the one that cannot let go and allows herself to be wound up by Perez and has appointed herself as the judge, jury and executioner regarding behaviour and has condemned Perez to isolation for ever more in the CBB House. This is what Nadia is moaning about.

Nadia can get on with Katie in an adult way just like Katie says she can with her but sadly Katie cannot be an adult regarding Perez and let him do his own thing and not let it get to her. Nadia likes Perez but just wants not to be sent to Coventry for it which is a bloody reasonable request.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My point was 'we don't know' why Perez is being a little bit calmer. You can't say it's because of Nadia as if it's some fact.

It may be partially, it may have nothing to do with her. Perez may be playing her, keeping her onside by doing her bidding now and again.

You're right we don't know why Perez is responding to her advice, he may - as you say - be playing her (how would any of us know that) but what we do know is that he is responding to it. We can see it in action. Surely that is beneficial to everyone both inside and outside the house.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    He offered her a chance to join the sheep.

She politely declined.

^ Spot on ^

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is what I see. Its not nice and it's not clever.

Thanks Peter and you're right, it's not clever. Some of us can see through KH's manipulative behaviour..... enabled and helped along by BB themselves.
    Hang on a minute Nadia is moaning about Katie H being so nasty and awful towards Perez. Katie is the one that cannot let go and allows herself to be wound up by Perez and has appointed herself as the judge, jury and executioner regarding behaviour and has condemned Perez to isolation for ever more in the CBB House. This is what Nadia is moaning about.

Nadia can get on with Katie in an adult way just like Katie says she can with her but sadly Katie cannot be an adult regarding Perez and let him do his own thing and not let it get to her. Nadia likes Perez but just wants not to be sent to Coventry for it which is a bloody reasonable request.

Can't add anything to this trevor. Summed up in a nutshell.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kav was spot on
    Why should the HMs just forget what Perez has done so far in that house, and the taunting he did to Alexander, resulting in him having to leave before he decked the man basically. Interesting that Nadia forgets so easily - The entire house have seen Perez's antics and been offended by him,yet Nadia doesn't care what they think,she wants to be seen as the only one giving Perez times of day , and she thinks she's the only one not being a 'bully' and leaving him out !

The guy said he was going to isolate HIMSELF from the group - so what's Nadia not understanding -she has her morals twisted , as Kav said. She tries to justify her position with Perez, looking to the cameras first ! hmmmm she's playing her own game now, and wants to be there to the end, and moaning about Katie H is her way of trying to turn the public against her. Katie's not pulled any punches,she doesn't like Perez and that's that, she's entitled to behave like she doesn't. It's not up to Nadia is it.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Well said, we are getting some good posts tonight on DS.
    ultros wrote: »
    ^ Spot on ^

:)
    It really is spot on.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Katie is constantly moaning and bitching about Perez because he is being so awful and irritating and winds her up.

Why does KATIE have to 'not be wound up', but Perez can 'wind her up', and Nadia can be 'wound up' about Katie?

Think about it.

You seem to be saying that KH can NOT be wound up and moan about Perez.

But that Perez is 'special' and allowed to be annoying with no consequences.

And Nadia 'special' and allowed to be wound up by Katie, and that's fine.

It's not, when Nadia says this she is being a hypocrite.