Will James and Stephanie start creeping to Gary now?

missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
Forum Member
It will be interesting to see won't it?

They have treated him like dirty laundry up till now.>:(

Now they know he is popular with the public, and the boos were probably down to their behaviour toward him, I wonder if their attitude will change?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's possible. But we've seen loads of times in the past that HMs in that position just tell themselves they've been edited badly, and reassure each other that they did nothing wrong, and carry on as they are.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »

Now they know he is popular with the public, and the boos were probably down to their behaviour toward him, I wonder if their attitude will change?

I would be inclnd to run away frm Gary Why should thy care thy have a life outside the house the sooner thy are out of the house better for them all let's face it bb have it n the bag for Gary to win I can't even be bothered to vote it is just to clear who will win it's a waist of money and time
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

James will continue to look out for Gary, making sure he's ok & chat with him on and off through out the day, so to answer your question No :)

& James reacted the way I thought he would to the boos, laugh it off, he loves being the bad boy and will thrive on it ... he'd been shocked if he got the same reception as David :)
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    I would be inclnd to run away frm Gary Why should thy care thy have a life outside the house the sooner thy are out of the house better for them all let's face it bb have it n the bag for Gary to win I can't even be bothered to vote it is just to clear who will win it's a waist of money and time

Yes indeed, why should they care? But they do, thats why they are on there and not living their life outside the house.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BB told the house he is popular for a reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be interesting to see. I bet those Gary cheers really got up James nose lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    James will continue to look out for Gary, making sure he's ok & chat with him on and off through out the day, so to answer your question No :)

& James reacted the way I thought he would to the boos, laugh it off, he loves being the bad boy and will thrive on it ... he'd been shocked if he got the same reception as David :)

Maybe so but I bet deep down he was upset. I hope he gets even more boos next eviction.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Maybe so but I bet deep down he was upset. I hope he gets even more boos next eviction.

He gets paid whether he is popular or not.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Most of this forum will perceive James negatively no matter how he behaves.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of this forum will perceive James negatively no matter how he behaves.

maybe so, but it does help that he does behave like a pompous ass most of the time;-)
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

how do you know, you an empath ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you know, you an empath ?

My take on it but if u think I'm an empath then yes ;-) Thank you.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Will be interesting how Stephanie reacts.
    She always needs the comfort of being safe in numbers. But this time the numbers have spoken and Gary got the most votes to save.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not another conspiracy. How are BB setting it up for Gary to win ?
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have to agree they have it in the bag for him too win,and thats quite sad really isnt it? considering...........
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope he will be up again and again.

Bb housemates celeb or otherwise don't care what the public think days
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

No. And james was friendly enough to gary anyway.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Forget Stephanie but James? Gary obviously doesn't agree that he is being treated like dirty laundry. He seeks James out for advice a lot. Not defending James; he has his toolish moments with everyone, Gary included. But as said on the show tonight by David and Stephanie and *seen* by Gary following Dee and trailing behind James is that Gary will follow people for a talk. That's frustrating enough.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Absolutely.

If you don't particularly like someone or find them hard to get on with - that's just how it is. I would imagine it's really difficult if not impossible to fake a relationship when you're living with someone 24/7.

I don't think anyone's particularly that shallow that they'll fake a friendship based on public reaction.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James will hate him even more now. His envy and rage will not be containable. He also knows that he is safe for Friday (if there are only two up) so can let rip for at least another three episodes.
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    BB told the house he is popular for a reason.

exactly....they will have to rethink their way of being with him now, if they've any sense that is.....:)
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be interesting to see. I bet those Gary cheers really got up James nose lol

See i de have thought that they de have annoyed Stephanie n hobbit more. James does sometimes show compassion for Gary not often but he does.
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Forget Stephanie but James? Gary obviously doesn't agree that he is being treated like dirty laundry. He seeks James out for advice a lot. Not defending James; he has his toolish moments with everyone, Gary included. But as said on the show tonight by David and Stephanie and *seen* by Gary following Dee and trailing behind James is that Gary will follow people for a talk. That's frustrating enough.

Sorry you cant use Dee as she walked away with her hand out to have a chat with him away from everyone. Which did nt work but was the right thing to do.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry you cant use Dee as she walked away with her hand out to have a chat with him away from everyone. Which did nt work but was the right thing to do.

Well you know shes on benefits! that means she thinks she can screw everyone!!!!! sad that everyone has that veiw! if she diddnt want to do something with her life shed be well out of the limelight by now! or not even in it!