Options

X factor live show guests

DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thought we could start a little thread about who might be making an appearance...

Britney - already being mentioned in the media - therefore could be a possibility

Whitney - new album out Nov08 - so the timing's right - and it seems that 90% of the the people in the auditions are singing Whitney at the moment - coupled with the fact it's a major Diva comeback, that could be car crash tv

Girls Aloud - Last year Dani had Kylie, so this year Cheryl could have...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well we know

Leon - 1st show - oct 11th

Girls aloud

Leona

Rhydian - 22nd Nov

Britney is rumoured
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Britney does perform. Good for her for getting back on track :).
  • Options
    veritas.veritas. Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    LetLoose wrote: »
    I hope Britney does perform.
    If she sings live, I think it could be a real train-wreck. So, I do expect her to lip sync. It'll be a memorable performance nevertheless.
    I hope Britney does perform. Good for her for getting back on track :).
    Bad for her to get off track in the first place, I think. :cool:
  • Options
    MartaMarta Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same Difference might be appearing too.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love for Hope to appear on 1 of the live shows & show the Rhydian fans that they ain't just about camel toe costumes but have talent as well :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veritas. wrote: »
    If she sings live, I think it could be a real train-wreck. So, I do expect her to lip sync. It'll be a memorable performance nevertheless.

Bad for her to get off track in the first place, I think. :cool:

Not a Britney Spears fan I presume?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt The Pussycat Dolls will perform. Why is it that most of last years finalists are performing?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love for Hope to appear on 1 of the live shows & show the Rhydian fans that they ain't just about camel toe costumes but have talent as well :D.

lol .... why just the Rhydian fan's,? I don't recall that comment being attributed to Rhydian fans, we can't be blamed for everyinthing you know :eek::D
  • Options
    veritas.veritas. Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Not a Britney Spears fan I presume?
    Definitely not- can't stand her nor her music. :cool:
    Why is it that most of last years finalists are performing?
    Cowell's puppets are all releasing their singles around this time of the year. In order to make his record label more money, they'll need as much promotion as possible. X Factor = 9 million = mass promotion.

I fear that in 2 months time, we'll have a singles chart dominated with X Factor singers in the top 5. Leona, Leon, Rhydian and Same Difference. Some people in the music industry won't like it with reality tv contestants littering the charts. (I do like Leona, though :))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veritas. wrote: »
    Definitely not- can't stand her nor her music. :cool:

Cowell's puppets are all releasing their singles around this time of the year. In order to make his record label more money, they'll need as much promotion as possible. X Factor = 9 million = mass promotion.

I fear that in 2 months time, we'll have a singles chart dominated with X Factor singers in the top 5. Leona, Leon, Rhydian and Same Difference. Some people in the music industry won't like it with reality tv contestants littering the charts. (I do like Leona, though :))

Yes. Leona is the only decent singer to come out of X Factor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I know is that if Cliff Richard makes an appearance I'm off to Strictly Come Dancing...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlrob wrote: »
    All I know is that if Cliff Richard makes an appearance I'm off to Strictly Come Dancing...!

You'll be joining me then :D.
  • Options
    PeevesPeeves Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like some-one fresh to appear on the show. I love Leona, Leon, Girls Aloud, Rhydian and Same Difference (since they've been mentioned on the thread) but i'd like to see other pop stars on the show. Maybe Duffy or a pop group like Scouting For Girls or something? At least some-one really popular who's done well this year anyway, not last year's finalists. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis will defo be performing.. Around when Britney and Girls Aloud will be performing I think..
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if Britney does appear it will be the night of the final - it fits in perfectly with her album launch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Girls Aloud and Leona are going head to head in the singles chart, I think because it will make Simon more money Leona will perform the Monday before the release, or perhaps the Saturday before it charts which would make people download it straight away to get Leona to number 1. I think Girls Aloud will get the other slot, and will probably get to number 2 because of Cheryl.
  • Options
    Bec123Bec123 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Alicia Keys and Jack White?? Aren't they supposed to be on for Bond week?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I think might have Kylie again, although I think she might be helping Dannii out at her bootcamp guessing from what I've heard.

Leona and Girls Aloud are pretty much guaranteed and I would love Britney to perform.
    Although I do hope it wont be all the people who have been on x factor before coming back and singing when they haven't had any real huge hits like Same Difference, or maybe thats just because I didnt like them and would rather not see them again!

Last year it seemed most of the acts did a spot on x factor and Strictly I know Kylie did both and think a few others did too. x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bec123 wrote: »
    What about Alicia Keys and Jack White?? Aren't they supposed to be on for Bond week?

It is posted on Wikipedia, so it may or may not be true. But I'd love to hear Alicia and Jack perform.
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is posted on Wikipedia, so it may or may not be true. But I'd love to hear Alicia and Jack perform.

It wasnt only posted on Wikipedia but on DS news.. So it could be true..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leona is bound to be on at sometime or another, possibly Leon too. No doubt anyone with a greatest hits album out will be asked too.
    Not sure about if Britney would do it, has she ever performed for American idol?