Who have you cahnged your mind about?

spider9spider9 Posts: 4,332
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've don't think I've ever started a thread on here but now is as good a time as any. :)

When the series started I had no time for Tom and called him a rather rude name on here :o.

I now quite like him because, instead of being Mr Hearthrob, he reminds me of an 8 year old boy who can't sit still and listen and calls out in class without putting his hand up.

I would quite like him to win as well - he has shown a bit of flair and I adore Camilla.

Anyone you have changed your mind about and why?

*darn typo in the thread title!*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found Lisa annoying at first but I've grown to really like her.
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no-one. My first impressions are usually correct :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant say anyone has changed my mind..in fact the petulant Brendan is missing.....not sure I like the new one either.......lol
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin and Christine.

Don't like egg chasers on principle until the do a beautiful dance and I love his Vienesse Waltz.

Christine looked terrified and starstruck for a few weeks, when she's had bad week she's never been in the bottom two, I could see her in the final. Could it be a Cutler double
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,383
    Forum Member
    Starting to tolerate TomCam although not looking forward to rhumbaface.:eek:
    Starting to warm to new improved Brendan - Lisa's influence seems to be totally benign and she should perhaps kupple herself to him for all eternity although that seems a harsh sacrifice for her to make in order to improve our SCD viewing.
    Forum Member
    jill1812 wrote: »
    Austin and Christine.

Don't like egg chasers on principle until the do a beautiful dance and I love his Vienesse Waltz.

Christine looked terrified and starstruck for a few weeks, when she's had bad week she's never been in the bottom two, I could see her in the final. Could it be a Cutler double

Educate me. What is an egg chaser... it doesn't sound good.:eek:
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starting to tolerate TomCam although not looking forward to rhumbaface.:eek:
    Starting to warm to new improved Brendan - Lisa's influence seems to be totally benign and she should perhaps kupple herself to him for all eternity although that seems a harsh sacrifice for her to make in order to improve our SCD viewing.

Or his tango one?
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldnt warm to Christine but have enjoyed her dances the last two weeks and think she could be the real dark horse.
  • spider9spider9 Posts: 4,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A rugby player at a guess.
    Forum Member
    Or his tango one?

Oh God, I'd forgotten. There have been so many faces of Tom it seems hard to believe there are yet more to experience.
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God, I'd forgotten. There have been so many faces of Tom it seems hard to believe there are yet more to experience.

I know. It's sometimes hard to believe the guy's an actor as he seems to think every dance that requires emotion should be hammed to high heaven. I'm not sure whether I'm dreading his tango or looking forward to it for the wrong reasons. I'm sure it will be technically competent but it may just cause hysterics.
    Forum Member
    spider9 wrote: »
    A rugby player at a guess.

Oh thank God for that. I thought it was some obscure term for an unspeakable pervertion.
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A rugby player, egg-chaser is a nickname from football fans.
    Forum Member
    I know. It's sometimes hard to believe the guy's an actor as he seems to think every dance that requires emotion should be hammed to high heaven. I'm not sure whether I'm dreading his tango or looking forward to it for the wrong reasons. I'm sure it will be technically competent but it may just cause hysterics.

Amazingly not in the judges though, who seem to subscribe to the alarming notion that his acting is quite convincing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Oh thank God for that. I thought it was some obscure term for an unspeakable pervertion.

brilliant, I laughed and laughed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    I didn't really think much of Lisa - but she seems very sweet and very genuine (didn't like her dance tonight, but glad she stayed). Some of her dances have been lovely, and Brendan is much nicer this year - think he has learned to stay in the public have to like you.

Craig too - I used to like Craig, and think his was the only voting that was consistent. But he is not consistent this series - giving Christina a 3 the other week was barmy. and I am fed up with the pantomime arguments between him and Bruno.
  • FarmLoonFarmLoon Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, used to like Bruno but he's getting on my nerves a little. Loved Austin initially but he's getting on my nerves too. I reckon he's the smug one. Didn't have too much time for Jodie and Christine but like them now. In fact find Jodie most fun although perhaps not the best dancer.