Apparently Obama is Now Thought to Have Cheated on Michelle, Hmm..

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's not true, not because I care about the Obamas' private life one way or the other, but because, if true, he will be absolutely slaughtered by his detractors.

There are still a large % of Americans who haven't 'come to terms' with the fact that they have a black president and this would be like all their Christmases coming at once. Their behaviour over the validity of his birth cert was already disgusting enough for a lifetime....
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the front page of the Globe dated May 10th, "Obama is caught in hotel with a woman, secret videotape threatens presidency" Smaller headlines are 'Kirk Douglas 93 collapses after drug dealer grandson is jailed for 5 years'
    At the bottom of the front page, 'Oprah rushes back to Stedman' and 'Ted Kennedys FBI Files coverup'

I don`t believe a word of the Obama scandal - not one word.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    As was JFK who is supposed to have the highest IQ of any US President and yet he had trouble keeping it in his pants. (By coincidence I'm reading Grace and Power: The Private World of the Kennedy White House.) But I just can't believe it of Obama.....He always appears so totally in love with Michelle. Unlike JFK who was 'in love' with idea of Jackie and not the real person. :(

Different times. The press used to be respectful-to-toadying. Not one paper afaik reported JFK's absurdly active sex life. Obama knows the score today: he has grown up to see one politician after another destroyed by infidelity.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I hope it's not true, not because I care about the Obamas' private life one way or the other, but because, if true, he will be absolutely slaughtered by his detractors.

There are still a large % of Americans who haven't 'come to terms' with the fact that they have a black president and this would be like all their Christmases coming at once. Their behaviour over the validity of his birth cert was already disgusting enough for a lifetime....

and not forgetting their behaviour over the healthcare voting :mad:(btw I failed to spot any non-white people among them...do correct me if I'm wrong)
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing would surprise me. Isnt it almost compulsary for a US president to do the dirty !! Men think with their trouser equipment no matter what job they hold - and an opportunity is an opportunity simple as !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story is being unraveled by the minute. The original story has been edited taking out the "video evidence" bit. Essentially meaning their only source is a limo driver.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/national-enquirer-obama-story-update-retracts-hotel-surveillance-claim/

No doubt a false story in order to get magazine purchases.

Btw: DS reporting it without stating the reputation of NE isn't the smartest thing, when I originally read the story I actually thought it was proven truth until I re-read it and remembered how shite a reputation the NE actually have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS have now pulled the story. :)
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What farce.

Surely you do not print that unless you are absolutely sure and likewise for other news agencies like digital spy who replicate it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    what a crock..aides, advisers and researchers are always being whizzed round to politicians for work stuff ............they are quite busy usually!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They also exposed John Edwards so people shouldn't dismiss the enquirer altogether but I hope it isn't true.

It's a shit rag, but they do get the story right once in a while. They were the only media outlet that pursued the story of John Edwards' mistress & love child, and they ended up being 100% right about that story.
    lexi22 wrote: »

The opposition to Obama is largely based on his policies - the outrageous spending, creating new entitlement programs, adding to the national debt.
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is old news. They were mentioning Vera Baker back in 2008. No one cared then and no one would care now. Even FAUX(fox) news hasn't jumped on it and they do whatever they can to trash President Obama.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The opposition to Obama is largely based on his policies - the outrageous spending, creating new entitlement programs, adding to the national debt.

I'm aware of the opposition to his policies but please don't try and tell me that there isn't also, and has been from the beginning, a race issue. The efforts that went into BirthcertGate would be sufficient for most people to see the race angle. Him being judged on the success/failure of his admin's policies is fine, as long as that's all it is. In any case, this looks like a major fail -

Barack Obama Affair Story Shocker! National Enquirer Does NOT Have Video Proof
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The National Enquirer is the worst of the worst rags in the world, too disgusting even to use as toilet paper.
  • AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that the 96% of black people that voted for Obama voted for his policies and not because of the colour of his skin and if you believe that I plot of land on the moon to sell :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM&feature=fvw
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Obama acts like everyone else. Well, he's only human, isn't he?
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The National Enquirer a.k.a BrangelinaJen relationship obsessives and now Obama marriage conspiracy theorists.:rolleyes:
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drudge Report is making nothing of this, leading me to believe there is nothing to it, because if there was it would be the headline on Drudge all day.
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that the 96% of black people that voted for Obama voted for his policies and not because of the colour of his skin and if you believe that I plot of land on the moon to sell :rolleyes:

Actually it's very believable. You may not know that much about US politics, but I used to live there. The vast majority of black people in the U.S over 90% have always voted for the Democratic candidate. If you research it, you will find the same percentage of black people voted for white Democratic candidates like Bill Clinton, Michael Dukakis and John Kerry in previous elections as did for Obama. Most black people in the US tend to have very liberal views and they don't like the Republican party because it has a history of racism and anti-black policies like being against affirmative action and also is against government policies to help poor people.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet it was the first to report about Tiger Woods.....

yeah but how many people actually believed the claim?
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you know why black people voted for President Obama??? You don't. When you go out there ask the 96% why they voted for him, then come back and let DS know of your research.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Presumptuous much. That's nothing to do with what's being discussed here either.:yawn:
  • AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone else brought up the race issue.

90% of black people may vote for a Democrat but when Obama campaigned he was the one who used the race issue when anyone had the temerity to disagree with him, including Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.He and his supporters still use it :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Different times. The press used to be respectful-to-toadying. Not one paper afaik reported JFK's absurdly active sex life. Obama knows the score today: he has grown up to see one politician after another destroyed by infidelity.

In fact Obama is where he is now partly due to the revelations about the private life of aspiring Republican Illinois State Senatorial candidate Jack Ryan back in 2004.

Ryan had to withdraw from the race, Obama went on to defeat his replacement in the election.
  • SouthernerSoutherner Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a pity some Americans haven't taken to Obama too well, if we swap leaders temporarily and we give them Gordon Brown and they'll be crying out for Obama to come back!