Options

Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell have we done to deserve PeterbloodyAndre again:eek:
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Gavin and Paso. Can't imagine it somehow.

The faces could be EPIC:eek:
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just had to pop in and say, Ye Gods, Gavin just has nothing about him at all. His face is expressionless even when he's fiddling with his hair!

Compare him to Pamela and James, and he seems to be asleep constantly - whatever did Charlotte see in him???
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The faces could be EPIC:eek:

Looking forward already.:D
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the Tango, the Paso has got to be Gavin's best chance to impress the judges.
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillypanda wrote: »
    I just had to pop in and say, Ye Gods, Gavin just has nothing about him at all. His face is expressionless even when he's fiddling with his hair!

Compare him to Pamela and James, and he seems to be asleep constantly - whatever did Charlotte see in him???

Maybe she LOVES Peter Andre too. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the Tango, the Paso has got to be Gavin's best chance to impress the judges.

I think there my just a slight possiblility that he'll get his body out.
  • Options
    GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gavin is so seriously devoid of any personality. It looks like it's even an effort for him to open his mouth and get the words out at times. Must be frustrating for Katya
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw Gavin's sweet :) I do hope he does really well on Saturday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Well Gavin seems to have split opinion very sharply , those who really like him find him funny and intelligent and those who find him as thrilling as a plank of wood.

I think you either get him or really dont , the thought of him and a paso looks set to sharply divide the forum again
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like Austin did in his Paso - good call, can see that happening and all that Olé stuff.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patsy needed a better bra there in training :o
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member

Please god nooooooooooo.
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    Please god nooooooooooo.

:eek: I totally agree!

The only thing in my favour is that I can't watch it on Saturday night, so could whizz through that sight when I watch it back on Sunday :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I like Katya, I think she is wrong for Gavin, he would have been better with Erin or better still, Lilia!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    Please god nooooooooooo.

Oh dear yes, I'm afraid - waxed and oiled like a prized sideboard. and rippling in the lights.

It won't work for me though, I shall be mesmerised by his bewildered and demented expressions as usual.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Props totally suck, don't they? Not needed at all.

Bit annoyed Patsy was picked out over Kara for doing a proper Charleston during CC.. :o
    I think they're giving her the Rachel Stevens treatment. She's really good, they're 'hiding' it a bit. At least I hope so.

I hope they're not hiding it so much that people don't vote for her.

There's no dance off this year to maybe save her if they don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shefair wrote: »
    Well Gavin seems to have split opinion very sharply , those who really like him find him funny and intelligent and those who find him as thrilling as a plank of wood.

I think you either get him or really dont , the thought of him and a paso looks set to sharply divide the forum again

I know - I don't get him. I need to see more signs of intelligence. Mind, if he's acting that dumb and it really is all dry wit or something, he should be in films.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Like Austin did in his Paso - good call, can see that happening and all that Olé stuff.

Well, it worked for Austin. Apparently that's all you need to do to impress the judges :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I hope they're not hiding it so much that people don't vote for her.

There's no dance off this year to maybe save her if they don't.

Flamin' heck I hope not too. :eek: That would be awful.
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    Much as I like Katya, I think she is wrong for Gavin, he would have been better with Erin or better still, Lilia!

I think that's the third time I've seen someone say this - I really don't see it myself. :confused: Erin's patient and lovely but I can't imagine her suiting somebody like Gavin...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    Well, it worked for Austin. Apparently that's all you need to do to impress the judges :sleep:

He did do some impressive macho posturing and a great OLE though.

I'm not too sure that Gavin's would be as convincing.

Actually the thought of it is making me laugh.:o:D
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very nearly liked Pamela there for three seconds when she mentioned the elephant . Good on you girl , take the piss and dont walk on eggshells .:p

Did Peter Andre just toll the death knell for Gavin .I mean Peter bloody Andre is not exactally a hero for many .:rolleyes:

Alion and her custard makes me laugh .......:D
  • Options
    dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shefair wrote: »

Yup. As I said elsewhere, he's a proper Marmite character.

I love him, I think he's hysterical, whether meaning to be or not.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I mean about Katya is that she 'appears' to get frustrated that Gavin doesn't get it/messes up sometimes etc. I think he gets frustrated enough for himself and he needs someone to sort of sweet talk/nurture him into doing better.

Does that make sense?
This discussion has been closed.