Lady and the Tramp

13»

Comments

• intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one that doesn't like this film? I adore Disney but some of their films I have just never liked (this one, Dumbo, Jungle book, don't like any of them)

Lady irritates me throughout the whole film and the Tramp is just a character I can't warm to. The only parts of the film I like is scenes with the evil twin siamese cats in and also when the shaggy white dog sings He's a Tramp. Speaking of this Peggy Lee person who sang that song - is she also the voice of Ursula from the little mermaid?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that doesn't like this film? I adore Disney but some of their films I have just never liked (this one, Dumbo, Jungle book, don't like any of them)

Lady irritates me throughout the whole film and the Tramp is just a character I can't warm to. The only parts of the film I like is scenes with the evil twin siamese cats in and also when the shaggy white dog sings He's a Tramp. Speaking of this Peggy Lee person who sang that song - is she also the voice of Ursula from the little mermaid?

i like it, not seen it in a long long time though.

Pinnochio was Disneys masterpiece
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snow White has never had a TV outing anywhere in the world, same with Bambi I think.
  • Shak2005Shak2005 Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this website http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/title/39502?view=transmission tells you the dates and year that a film aired on tv in the past. For Lady and Tramp it says it aired once on disney channel in 1999.

Its great for nostalgia as you look at the date and year and remember when you sat down on that very same day to watch that film.
  • MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I first saw Lady and The Tramp at a local flea pit during the winter of 1955-1956, and to this day it remains one of my favourite Disney movies.

The scene outside the Italian Restaurant is a little gem, one of the highlights of the movie.

It looks great on Blu-Ray as well.