Has Wonder Ashleyne Slayed The Evil Dragon Yet?

KayokKayok Posts: 102
Forum Member
I watched BBots last night and Ashleyne most definitely was hailed as the saviour of the good, she was cheered and is fully expected the put the Awful Helen in her place and make her stay there. Has she done it yet?

Comments

• Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    no and she never will.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kayok wrote: »
    I watched BBots last night and Ashleyne most definitely was hailed as the saviour of the good, she was cheered and is fully expected the put the Awful Helen in her place and make her stay there. Has she done it yet?

:D:D:D cheered by about 40 morons
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    No....
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say there's more chance of Helen Being crowned Digital Spy forums most beloved housemate than the likes of Ashleyne having the nous the ability, or the mental dexterity to even come close to taking Helen down/ 'slay the dragon'.

I know many would love to see it but it's akin to putting Dale Winton up against a prime Mike Tyson.

I predict a devastating and decisive 2nd round KO. Metaphorically speaking of course! :D
  • coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seem quite unwilling to get into the verbal sparring arena. What a damp squib.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-44-aisleyne-and-helen-have-their-first-fight
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    She has been lying around all day...
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    no and she never will.

This! all talk urgh, why bring her back and Nikki is starting up because she's here now:(
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope and she never will.

It was all a front to get back on the show.