Love Island

Comments

• Hairy HaggisHairy Haggis Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Well yes, that was obvious. They're just trying to be discrete because Zoe doesn't want people from her church seeing her having sex. Not doing a good job of it though.

"I wonder if the bathroom has camera's. I'll go check. Hey Zoe, come look at this spider"
    "No. I don't want to. No. *Realises it's a cover story and leaps out of bed* Oh yeah, I love spiders."
    *Leave their mics on and have sex*

Gosh I was acctually Blushing at the noises ! 😳😁😳........Pmsl 😂
  • onelegpegonelegpeg Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we know when Callum is going in? I have a sneaky suspicion the he might throw a spanner in the works between Josh and Naomi & maybe Max and Jess, particulary as the latter haven't declared themselves as boyfriend & girlfriend and I don't know how genuine Naomi really is about Josh.

Funny like a lot on here I have really warmed to Jess - she is probably my favourite girl at the moment. I like her and Max as a couple and hope Mr Best doesn't **** it up for them. Time will tell.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Um, no. If she did any flirting tonight it was because Josh started it.
    She was saying they have good banter and then he brings up her touching his willy. It was ridiculous. Shame, because I thought they were beginning to get on well as friends and Jess seemed to be trying to have a friendly conversation and Josh went and did that. She seemed to genuinely like Josh and was gutted that he went for Naomi, so he was giving her false hope then and she obviously reacted and flirted back. She's much better off with Max and comes across much better with him.
    I agree that she's much better off with Max. He seems like a nice bloke.

I think I'm in the minority who still isn't keen on Jess :blush:

There's something about her that I dont like. Naomi is another one.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

no, I'm with you. I think the producers want to keep her in for drama that's why they've manipulated the public sympathy for her.. And judging by all these comments it's worked. I still think she's desperate and cringy. And she has a habit of saying things then denying it when confronted. Then walking off. She seems to get a kick out of anyone else being the centre of drama. I really dislike her, she's my least favourite.
  • Mad MaxMad Max Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't bear Zoe just something about her
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh is a plank. Can not decide who's is the worst stirer between him and Jon. I think honey badger is right about Jon trying to split couples up so he and Hannah can win. He never gets confronted with it. Hopefully Max can stay in he might just be the guy to do it,he seems quite an intelligent guy he picked up on Josh not being truthful and instead of doing it in a group he had a word with him one to one.

How long before Jon tries to split up Luis and Cally? Then blame it on Jess or Namio.

Which they would send in a decent guy for Lauren.

Love Max. Gent and nice guy.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never trusted Naomi, it's those evil teeth :D
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    millysshaw wrote: »
    Josh is a plank. Can not decide who's is the worst stirer between him and Jon. I think honey badger is right about Jon trying to split couples up so he and Hannah can win. He never gets confronted with it. Hopefully Max can stay in he might just be the guy to do it,he seems quite an intelligent guy he picked up on Josh not being truthful and instead of doing it in a group he had a word with him one to one.

How long before Jon tries to split up Luis and Cally? Then blame it on Jess or Namio.

Never looked at it like that before and i 100% agree, Jess and Max seem to be getting on really well and Josh/Jon try to interfere. Credit to Max for seeing through Josh , Jess is harmless really and an easy target - cant help but think they do gang up on her.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    millysshaw wrote: »

That would be lovely, she is the nicest, most decent and honest girl in there by miles, love her:) and liking Cally too.

Still three weeks to go and I cannot see Jon [with or without Hannah] either winning or making it to the final. He just has to be a "plant" surely? No one would get away with that kind of stirring and trouble-making in the real world. I'm half his size soaking wet and I would have punched his lights out by now if I were in there:D

I'm a big fan of Max too: how could you not be:)
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems very convenient that people have been lined up for couple-dom now (I realise we see the Naomi/Josh 'break up' shortly) which I think adds weight to the manipulated nature of the programme - for example Luis' ex girlfriend suddenly appearing who he's now madly in love with (clearly he wasn't going to get with any of the other girls) and a 'man for Lauren' which tied up those loose ends (seemed really contrived that he had a thing for Lauren - pretty sure he didn't, as was evidenced with asking Jess on a date and explaining he fancies her more). Along with the removal of the four people not in a couples (Chris, Omar, Beth, Daisy).

The whole Calum Best thing has been a bit vague so we'll just have to see what happens there - I am unsure how long he'll stay and whether he'll look at coupling up with anyone.

The whole Josh/Jess thing last night was a waste of time. Like others I feel they gang up on Jess unfairly, let Jon do whatever he wants, and treat Josh like he's some kind of vulnerable 8 year old who needs to be 'protected'. He is very childish but he's a grown man and he isn't very nice - as we saw last night.

It'll be interesting to see how the 'winners' are chosen... we must be nearing that now?
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Max too: how could you not be:)

Yes, me too. He's so NORMAL! And attractive ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »

So...I'm guessing we now know who's gonna be possibly a naughty boy on the lads night out then :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So...I'm guessing we now know who's gonna be possibly a naughty boy on the lads night out then :D

I hope Max doesnt fall for that snake Naomi. Jess was loyal to him regarding the Travis date i hope he is her.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    I hope Max doesnt fall for that snake Naomi. Jess was loyal to him regarding the Travis date i hope he is her.

I would be HUGELY disappointed in Max if he goes for Naomi now. I really like him and I think him and Jess are an alright couple. Naomi is an opportunist and seeing as she definitely can't get Luis now, Max seems to be second best!
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Jess, she's my favorite. I can't stand Jon and his granny Hannah.
    Can't stand josh
    Don't like Zoe and the pumped up freak.
    Naomi is quite odd in a good way
    And the rest are insignificant.

Luis was so fake the way he was talking to the new girl. I cringed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I hate HATE that i'm addicted to this show!!! Grrrrr but for what it's worth..

Jon - Vile
    Hannah - A brutal assault on the eyes and ears
    Jordan - Zzzzzz
    Josh - Overgrown toddler
    Zoe - Gonna be regretting spidergate when she gets out but a nice enough girl.
    Jess - LOVE her
    Max - Far too hot and smart to be on this trash
    Naomi - As above
    Lauren - total sweetheart
    Luis - Pretty but dumb as wood
    Cally - No idea yet
    Travis - Very smart for hinting his interest in Lauren during the speed dating thang!! Thats what got him into the villa

Jess and Max to win!!!
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Travis turned out to be another scumbag . He only said he fancied Lauren so the girls would pick him to come on the show, when all the time it's Jess he was after .

I really felt sorry for Lauren last night after been told by that other scumbag Jon that she was not Travis's first choice .

That scumbag Jon must be getting prompted by the producers to do the dirty stirring .
    Surely no man could be that nasty and insensitive to the feelings of others to delight in giving humiliating news over and over .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate HATE that i'm addicted to this show!!! Grrrrr but for what it's worth..

Jon - Vile
    Hannah - A brutal assault on the eyes and ears
    Jordan - Zzzzzz
    Josh - Overgrown toddler
    Zoe - Gonna be regretting spidergate when she gets out but a nice enough girl.
    Jess - LOVE her
    Max - Far too hot and smart to be on this trash
    Naomi - As above
    Lauren - total sweetheart
    Luis - Pretty but dumb as wood
    Cally - No idea yet
    Travis - Very smart for hinting his interest in Lauren during the speed dating thang!! Thats what got him into the villa

Jess and Max to win!!!

Agree with the above, apart from Naomi - shes a snake.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Chuh wrote: »
    I would be HUGELY disappointed in Max if he goes for Naomi now. I really like him and I think him and Jess are an alright couple. Naomi is an opportunist and seeing as she definitely can't get Luis now, Max seems to be second best!

You saved me writing this!

Jordan and Zoe's sex noises :blush::D

I've always thought Josh was a silly little boy and last night proved it. I hate the way they all jump over Jess like that
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else find the lack of emphasis on food and who's cooking a bit odd? On other 'live-in' reality shows like Big Brother and I'm A Celeb there are always arguments about food. Aside from when Jonathan and Hannah went shopping there has pretty much been zero discussion about it. I reckon they either have a chef or go to a local restaurant every night which obviously we don't get to see!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else find the lack of emphasis on food and who's cooking a bit odd? On other 'live-in' reality shows like Big Brother and I'm A Celeb there are always arguments about food. Aside from when Jonathan and Hannah went shopping there has pretty much been zero discussion about it. I reckon they either have a chef or go to a local restaurant every night which obviously we don't get to see!

I've seen them cooking breakfast a few times but never lunch or dinner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grrrr

Love Island is on at 10.00-11.00pm tonight which is past my bedtime so normally I would catch up tomorrow after work. However, I'm away with work which means I'll miss tonight's and tomorrow's show :o:o

How will I survive????

Note to self: DO NOT READ THIS THREAD before I've caught up >:(>:(
  • Alba37Alba37 Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where in Mallorca the Villa is?
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught up with the entire show yesterday and pleasantly surprised to see I'm not the only one who loves jess i didn't know public opinion whist watching and thought girls would vote her off! She's a great character i like her. Jon and Hannah are so contrived and boring and whilst naomi is ok i can't stand josh for the way he treated jess i hope he gets what's coming. I like jess and max as a couple so if naomi steals from jess a second time will be disappointed in her...
This discussion has been closed.