Oh no more Kush and Shabnam.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Shabs! :(
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds very Sad. Hopefully the storyline will play out well.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no more Kush and Shabnam.

:D That's not the reaction they hoped for!
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Oh my goodness, this is going to be heartbreaking. Everyone involved is going to knock this out of the park though, especially Rakhee.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my goodness, this is going to be heartbreaking. Everyone involved is going to knock this out of the park though, especially Rakhee.

Agree
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    :D That's not the reaction they hoped for!

It needs saying garbage on its way sorry :)
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Oh wow.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspected all along that these are the sad scenes Nitin spoke about a while back. Perhaps this stillbirth will encourage Shabnam to reach out to Jade.

The similarities to Ronnie are becoming more apparent. One abandoned child and a stillbirth. Add to that a complicated relationship with many people around her and a short temper.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a feeling this would be the sad storyline for the Masoods.
    At least this time we know EE are covering a baby's death with sensitivity this time and not adding a swap at the end of it.
    I'm sure Rakhee and Davood will do this story justice as both have shown they are very good actors.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aaaw damn that is brutal but I guess we all knew it couldnt be a happy ending. Shabs is the new Ronnie o.o

Shabam ought to go really radical and have a hysterectomy so she can never get preggers again, then Kush dumps her.

Stush forever.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, Ihope they do the storyline justice and don't sensationalise it too much.
  • imawotsitimawotsit Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    Nooooooo! Why god?! WWWWHHHHHHYYYYY.

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this storyline. Or if I do I'll have to watch it away from my family where I can cry my heart out. This is going to be so heartbreaking. They're doing a Ronnie on her. Give the girl a break, DTC. Just because she had a child-related tragedy once doesn't mean she has to have it again. This storyline should have gone to Stacey. It would have given her and Martin something more interesting to deal with than their typical paint drying stuff. This baby would have been huge for the Masoods. The only silver lining I can imagine coming out of this is it somehow paving the road to them getting Jade back.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imawotsit wrote: »
    Nooooooo! Why god?! WWWWHHHHHHYYYYY.

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this storyline. Or if I do I'll have to watch it away from my family where I can cry my heart out. This is going to be so heartbreaking. They're doing a Ronnie on her. Give the girl a break, DTC. Just because she had a child-related tragedy once doesn't mean she has to have it again. This storyline should have gone to Stacey. It would have given her and Martin something more interesting to deal with than their typical paint drying stuff. This baby would have been huge for the Masoods. The only silver lining I can imagine coming out of this is it somehow paving the road to them getting Jade back.

Lacey has had lots of opportunities I think its time the Masoods had a big story and Rakhee deserves her time in the spotlight.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually wanted to see shabnam try to be a mum. I think staceys baby should be still born instead as she has had lily born healthily and shabnam has proven to be anything maternal which is why her having the baby would of been more interesting.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    This must be the storyline Nitin was talking about, poor Shabs. :(
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Poor Kush. He's already had his wife die and now his child.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh :(

I hope Kush and Shabnam support each other throughout.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Poor Kush. He's already had his wife die and now his child.

Let's hope he doesn't use it as a way of getting into Stacey's bed, especially as she is conveniently pregnant already.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey will give them hers? It is far fetched (and I doubt Stacey is that selfless) but seems so random that they're both pregnant at the same time, especially with a SL like this.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Let's hope he doesn't use it as a way of getting into Stacey's bed, especially as she is conveniently pregnant already.

I prefer him with Stacey, and it's not as if Martin wants the baby.
  • americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I was expecting this since everybody and their mothers are pregnant this year on Albert Square. Hopefully they treat these scene with the respect that they deserve.
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this will make up (somewhat) for that awful baby swap storyline.

I mean, I know they can never make it right that their EP [at the time] actually lied about the SIDS charity... But if they play this right, they can at least go some way to making up for what happened.

I trust the usually excellent DTC will get this right.
  • imawotsitimawotsit Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Lacey has had lots of opportunities I think its time the Masoods had a big story and Rakhee deserves her time in the spotlight.

I agree, but for the character this is so, so wrong. It's Ronnie 2.0
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Not looking forward to this. Will be so sad and upsetting