Bought a song from iTunes.. not happy!

dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
Forum Member
Today I bought a song from iTunes.. I downloaded it, paid the full price for it.. played it and half way through it has a voiceover over the track, like when websites plug themselves in Leaks of new songs.

It happens twice in the song.. Im angry and surprised, surely I shouldnt be getting this for something I have paid the full price for.. I expected a nice clean uninterrupted copy.

My friend sent me the version he downloaded through a site, and it has no voiceovers!

is this worth a complaint to apple, if so how do I go about it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    Today I bought a song from iTunes.. I downloaded it, paid the full price for it.. played it and half way through it has a voiceover over the track, like when websites plug themselves in Leaks of new songs.

It happens twice in the song.. Im angry and surprised, surely I shouldnt be getting this for something I have paid the full price for.. I expected a nice clean uninterrupted copy.

My friend sent me the version he downloaded through a site, and it has no voiceovers!

is this worth a complaint to apple, if so how do I go about it?

I've had a few bad files from the Apple store. Just report it via the website and they ALWAYS refund the price with no argument whatsoever. In fact they refunded the full price of a parliament double album when just one track was incorrectly named. I've been very happy with their support over the last few years.
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    JohnD2000 wrote: »
    I've had a few bad files from the Apple store. Just report it via the website and they ALWAYS refund the price with no argument whatsoever. In fact they refunded the full price of a parliament double album when just one track was incorrectly named. I've been very happy with their support over the last few years.

Thanks for the quick reply, do you have a link to where I can complain.. I cant seem to find one :)

many thanks
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the bottom of this page you will get a form to fill in.

They always PERSONALLY reply within 24 hours...you'll get the persons name and email address so as you always get the same person dealing with your problem.

http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/email/
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Thanks Guys!

Informed them and they've now credited me with 2 Tracks :) very good service I must say
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already?!

That is pretty awesome. So you get a track free?.....Go for some Oasis. (Part of the Queue from Don't Believe the Truth to be exact! - If your lost for choice of course).