Options

ED. Marlon and Donna

2»

Comments

• Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can take his anger towards Donna but not to April, she his his own flesh and blood and not her fault at all. Mind you I look at Marlon and think how could anybody iykwim;-)
  • Options
    Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I also think this storyline could've offered so much more, Paddy seems to have forgotten it was his cousin that Donna ran off with. I think that could've stirred up some tension between the two friends after that pointless pig storyline. If Donna's return means anything I hope it's to break up Laurel and Marlon, I mean how many "loves of his life" does one person need? Him and Tricia were the big couple but then he went crazy for Donna of all people and just as it got believable it ended and now he's in another unrealistic relationship.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna reminded Marlon that he told her Tricia was his only true love...quite a seminal moment I think.

Marlon snaked the Vicars wife and his kids and now calls them HIS family..that's pretty low so how is Donna any worse than him? She knows he got shot doing an armed robbery and wasn't the hero but the villein. He also tried to ruin his sons life getting Paddy strck off and driving Rhona to pills as part of his selfish need to keep his son close while then saying when he snacked Laurel he had less time and cash for him now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Donna joined the Police force, her and Ross were apparently the only two coppers in the whole of Yorkshire - no matter how often something occurred, no matter what was happening elsewhere in the county, whenever the old bill were needed in the village, it was always Donna & Ross who showed up.
    No other coppers were ever available.

How they found the time to plough each other as well remains a mystery that continues to baffle.

As for Marvin, somebody really needs to break his back.
    Yes I can accept he's a fantastic chef - probably one of our finest after Worrall-Thompson and that chap who pokes his nose into the nation's school dinners - but he's gone too far this time.

Jeepers, ten minutes ago he was crying with rage about Rhona taking his nipper to New Zealand to live - now he's ordering another kid of his to be whisked as far away from him as possible.

Make your frickin' mind up already you gangling oaf!

I'll be jiggered if I'd take that sort of inconsistent behaviour from a runt who looks a human totem pole.

Putting him in hospital for a few months might teach him some humility.
    Even if it didn't, it'd be a lovely break for us viewers.
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Donna joined the Police force, her and Ross were apparently the only two coppers in the whole of Yorkshire - no matter how often something occurred, no matter what was happening elsewhere in the county, whenever the old bill were needed in the village, it was always Donna & Ross who showed up.

How they found the time to plough each other as well remains a mystery that continues to baffle.

Yes I can accept he's a fantastic chef - probably one of our finest after Worrall-Thompson and that chap who pokes his nose into the nation's school dinners - but he's gone too far this time.

Jeepers, ten minutes ago he was crying with rage about Rhona taking his nipper to New Zealand to live - now he's ordering another kid of his to be whisked as far away from him as possible.

I'll be jiggered if I'd take that sort of inconsistent behaviour from a runt who looks a human totem pole.

Y

Maybe one of the very many people and there are plenty of them, that walk into the Woolpack's kitchen Health and Safety forgotten will stab him with his own chopping knife.
    That pan of water last night clearly wasn't even hot, anyone could see that. Or was that the night before?
    I'm sick of seeing him and hearing his moaning voice. If you cut his arms off, he wouldn't be able to speak with all the flaying his does.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna is a breath of fresh air, she is not a slapper or a 'dynamic businesswoman' like the rest of the women in the village She should stay and Moron and his ugly friend and his moaning wife should leave for the Outer Hebrides or somewhere equally far flung. Trouble is the powers that be think us viewers find the capers of Moron and Egg Head absolutely hilarious!:cool:

Why does Dominic Brunt deserve nasty comments like that?
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member

Excellent work UQ. My only criticism, maybe a little generous to the imbecile. Absolutely loathe him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D nough said.