Sarah Millican..................is there a single panel show she wont appear on ??

Comments

• walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,558
    Forum Member
    As this is not an appreciation thread - in fact, far from it, as you would see if you have read the majority of posts - I am entitled to say what I think, as much as you are entitled to say you like her.

I find it hard to understand, because she doesn't make me laugh. How much clearer can I put it?

Why does it bother you anyway, what I say, if you enjoy something why would you need to defend your opinion just because I disagree with it?

It doesn't bother me, I just find it strange that you don't understand that people have a different sense of humour that is all.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Oh, just had to read/skim about 10 dull posts, for nothing.

Thought she was on tonight in something I hadn't seen before, use this thread as a heads-up, but not as it was intended.
    Just finished listening to her 'Support group' radio 4 series, again this week too.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lampoon of Millican on the panel show sketch at the end of Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse's Story of the 2s was brilliant. That whole sketch was wonderfully barbed. :)
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    The lampoon of Millican on the panel show sketch at the end of Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse's Story of the 2s was brilliant. That whole sketch was wonderfully barbed. :)

Yes, that was great. Didn't they call her Sillican? :D

Thankfully, this thread has been quiet, which is good as it must mean she hasn't been on telly much!
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that was great. Didn't they call her Sillican? :D

Thankfully, this thread has been quiet, which is good as it must mean she hasn't been on telly much!

Yes, I think they did! She was on the BBC2 comedy celebration on Saturday. I'm surprised she hasn't been on The Guess List TBH. She might be on tour.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    . She might be on tour.

Five years tour of Austrialia and New Zealand hopefully.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can tolerate her in small infrequent doses. Her voice is incredibly annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else noticed her baps are bigger these days?
  • simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind her, but getting back to the thread title; has she been on Celebrity Juice or Sweat the Small Stuff? They're just about the only panel shows I don't watch.
  • RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b045cn0s/ad/harry-and-pauls-story-of-the-twos

Whilst watching this, I immediately thought of this thread!

There's a few perfect piss takes of the dreadful Millican from about 0:54 :D
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else noticed her baps are bigger these days?
    to go by her voice, they may be filling with helium
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to go by her voice, they may be filling with helium

Either that or shes given birth.
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot understand a word the woman says, pet
  • RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that the BBC are to eradicate all male panel shows, can we expect to see more Millican over exposure?

I hope sincerely hope not. >:(
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn. Channel hopping just now and caught her show on BBC2.

My eyes and ears need washing out now !
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I saw her name on the screen for some old tosh or other that she was infesting, but managed to escape without seeing or hearing it.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have a new overkiller in town. Millican has lost her crown its been taken by.........................

Romesh Ranganathan !

This annoying gimp is everywhere !
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    We have a new overkiller in town. Millican has lost her crown its been taken by.........................

Romesh Ranganathan !

I quite like him.
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it about time there was a similar thread on the ubiquitous Katherine Ryan?
  • Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Romesh Ranganathan !

For irritability, he's nowhere in the same league as Jack Whitehall. I do believe the 'Millican' has relinquished the female crown to Katherine Ryan though.
    Forum Member
    For irritability, he's nowhere in the same league as Jack Whitehall. I do believe the 'Millican' has relinquished the female crown to Katherine Ryan though.

The thing is Whitehall and Millican are both hugely successful comedians in their own right. Katherine Ryan has done nothing.
  • Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is Whitehall and Millican are both hugely successful comedians in their own right. Katherine Ryan has done nothing.

What's their success got to do with how annoying I find them?
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it about time there was a similar thread on the ubiquitous Katherine Ryan?

At least Katherine is easy on the eyes. I think she's quite hot.
  • anthony davidanthony david Posts: 14,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Katherine is quite new to the comedy scene, I like her and wish her well. I also like Sarah although her stand up material far too crude at times. Jack is OK in small doses.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member

Romesh Ranganathan !

At least Romesh has the added advantage of being quite dry and witty.
    My sister tell me he is a bit of a looker too. Can't see it myself but each to their own.😊
This discussion has been closed.