Jay & Louise Are Getting Divorced

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    It's quite ironic that Jay and Lou were pushed in BB12 as being the sweet and 'dead romantic' couple of BB12 while Aaron and Faye were portrayed as squabbling and in-genuine.
    Yup...

and Aaron and Faye are together nearly 2 years now
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's done a couple. Here's his Valentine one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92Fv-x0AF0 He has a pleasant voice, and this is a decent enough song imo. Of course it elicited an outbreak of derision and scorn, but to be honest if Jay had written Beethovens 5th symphony it would have done the same.

Oh come on that was horrendous :eek: :D
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Well I hope Lou didnt keep the pillowcases!
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    That lasted quite well then, considering :D
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite ironic that Jay and Lou were pushed in BB12 as being the sweet and 'dead romantic' couple of BB12 while Aaron and Faye were portrayed as squabbling and in-genuine.

That tells you about BB and its manipulated editing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why do you think that? Everyone on here seemed to adore Aaron and Faye as shown on bb, and absolutely no one had a second's time for Jay and Louise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

I genuinely think he has quite a pleasant voice. And it doesn't sound noticeably auto-tuned.
  • troystontroyston Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So casual ... 'we don't get on ... drifted apart', fair enough if that's a girlfriend you're talking about, not you're wife!
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, marriage...the opium for the masses...or something like that....or maybe that should be ecstasy for the masses...at least in the honeymoon phases...

Oh dear.,, :o:D
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more writing love messages in blood.:(

Lol, their way of courting was so odd, :D
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A marriage based on looks ONLY never works

I remember the negative fuss Jay made when Louise got a fringe cut for the BB Final eviction
    If it was true love he would have told her she looked beautiful whatever style she had

The fringe didn't suit her very well though!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I hope Lou didnt keep the pillowcases!

:D:D:D
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    His English is a disgrace.

Louise can do better methinks.

To be fair, he is dyslexic!
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Quelle surprise!
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you think that? Everyone on here seemed to adore Aaron and Faye as shown on bb, and absolutely no one had a second's time for Jay and Louise.

And yet elsewhere on the net it seemed completely reversed. So why do you think that?

Are you saying that the various presenters and panelists weren't for six solid weeks painting the picture that at best it was a mismatched reltaionship that would soon crumble and at worst an emotionaly abusive relationship with an older man using a fragile young girl?

Also regardless of what the truth was behind what was shown the difference between fans and detractors of Faaron was that the latter believed what they seeing and panelists and presenters were saying was accurate while fans believed it to be a deliberately misleading portrayal.

Even then while the Faaron pairing was popular and believed to be genuine here both believers and cynics felt that Faye would instantly crumble and break down when faced with constant negativity on the outside and were suprised when she held her ground admirably. Similarly believers and cynics both felt that Aaron would be cautious of committing himself immediately after he was evicted/won but he ending up saying all the "right" things. So I'd argue we didn't get quite the full picture with them.

Of course the man who'd rather have a beer than be with Louise was apparently the romance of the century. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more writing love messages in blood.:(

or wiping his arse across her pillow .........so romantic :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    lol saw this coming a mile away...there were no magazine deals .. thats ll they wanted

Yes and that is why they got married in July and have split up in July! The Daily Mail have an article about the split online but if this had happened in May would anyone have cared? No they are simply trying to cash-in on BB. :rolleyes::p
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    There's a shock... Didn't they write their vows in blood? Weird.
  • 27yffuh27yffuh Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    did he poo in the freezer too much??
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

That's being too kind :D

I can't understand what she saw in the guy in the first place......
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minirog wrote: »

OMG I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she say in her eviction interview that he wiped his arse then showed it to her and she liked that? That was weird.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's done a couple. Here's his Valentine one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92Fv-x0AF0 He has a pleasant voice, and this is a decent enough song imo. Of course it elicited an outbreak of derision and scorn, but to be honest if Jay had written Beethovens 5th symphony it would have done the same.
    farscape wrote: »
    It's not quite as bad as you might think. Here's his dance pop one - Link

e.

Oh my goodness, I never expected that voice to come from Say. Especially that valentine one - such a sweet voice, nothing remotely like his speaking voice.

And I'm sorry to hear they split. I thought they were extremely well suited actually.
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    Didn't she say in her eviction interview that he wiped his arse then showed it to her and she liked that? That was weird.

Not as weird as when he tweeted a picture of his own shit and she not only retweeted it but accused everyone that complained of being prudes. Not long after she found a comment about snorting her shit to be sweet.

To each their own I suppose but I find it interesting that recently one of her followers tweeted her a scat related message and she accused the guy of being "weird". I guess she'd had a change of heart on these matters.