Options

Is Luisa more Big Brother than the Apprentice

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I know she says she has two businesses not sure what she does Anne Summers rep who knows:D

However she seems the sort of character who would have been perfect for that.

I do think she will be kept a long time on this maybe longer than she should.

I suspect she wants some fame as I noticed Nuts have taken notice already, no doubt she will have her tits in there once the show is done

Comments

• Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most definitely. She'd be all over that show like a rash. Can't stand the woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand her at all. She's so annoying. Why doesn't she like Rebecca?
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    capekdeh wrote: »

Because Rebecca is alpha-female and isn't there to piss about and play school-girl games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    capekdeh wrote: »

Rebecca is not in the big hair club.:D

I predict the mother of all boardroom battles between Leah and Luisa at some point
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa's not bad-looking and normally I'm pretty tolerant of semi-decent looking women. But she's just too annoying. All that running around like some squeaking pixie first thing in the morning, and a nasty piece of work too. I think she, rather than Uzma, is the main source of the anti-Rebecca business.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She played a blinder with tim and avoided nomination for the boardroom
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does come across as quite scheming. I think Jaz said something about her feeling inferior due to her lack of education or something along those lines. It certainly is an interesting way of looking at her behavior.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I think the OP has hit the nail on the head.
    The last few series of The Apprentice seems to have been selecting peculiar personalities rather than sensible young people who may do well in the world of business.
    We have seen so called intelligent people who can't spell or add up in their heads and seen Alan Sugar send home the lesser personality out of his three choices for the sake of keeping his show on TV.
    Luisa has shown her deeply unpleasant side so far but she isn't the only one to have done so.