Options

The Danielle Appreciation Thread

ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
Forum Member
Am I the only one who'll be posting in here?

Have to say she looked amazing in that pink fluffy bikini in last nights Highlights show!!

So come on, I surely can't be her only fan?!

Comments

• Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that her morals are not those of the whole group and she is being osctrased for having such which is a pity because difference adds spice and the group in there will be very much 'yes people' when she goes. ;-)
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike her and I quite admire the 'virgin' videocam girl thing, she's a very ordinary-looking girl who has found herself a USP that is working for her so more power to her elbow.

Despite the tears afterwards I loved the way she stood up to Helen, physically advancing on her yelling something like 'who do you think you are?', she's no pushover.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually really like Danielle and hope she stays. Even if this whole catholic good girl persona is an act, I still like how she's been nice to everyone and has not followed the crowd and bitched about others when she has had opportunities to.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I hope Danielle stays tonight.

Really warmed to her. If Danielle is evicted then I won't be happy!!!
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Danielle stayed! She has potential to make a fantastic housemate!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Danielle! Tired of people calling her homophobic, there's a difference between hating gays and not supporting church ceremonies for LGBT couples, and this is coming from a gay guy! I think she's really sweet and has a big heart, she's shown how concerned she is about Jale and how she's being treated. There's something about her that makes her so cute, but feisty at the same time. And she called Helen an "id-weirdo" :D

I felt terrible seeing her crying and being upset last week, she's been having a much better time this week and I'm glad for that! :) So glad the public gave her a chance.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been a great housemate, glad she stayed.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Danielle :D

So sassy and fierce <333

Legendary Week 8 boot please :)
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked lovely last night and that she came across really well in the interview. I'm glad she said she felt she'd been cheated because she had.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - I was glad she pointed out how unfair it was too. She should still be in that house

Good housemate - she was my favourite for the first couple of weeks, and she did great last night
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, she was a fantastic housemate, and it's not fair she's out without a public vote.

Be very interesting to hear any subsequent interviews etc from her. :cool:
    Hopefully she'll be on BOTS a couple more times.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it was very unfair that she had to go like that. They were blatantly setting it up and it rather annoyed me.