Options

Surprise Eviction?

PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been away the past few days and have missed the info regarding how this surprise eviction is working. Do we get to vote to evict? My sister mentioned something about the HM's deciding who leaves! That can't be right surely?

Comments

• Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Your sister is correct.

Live face-to-face nominations on monday, person with most votes leaves immediately.

No phone vote, probably no audience at the eviction either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Pinkminxy;73685185]I've been away the past few days and have missed the info regarding how this surprise eviction is working. Do we get to vote to evict? My sister mentioned something about the HM's deciding who leaves! That can't be right surely?[/QUOTE]

I have too. I got the gist of things online and via this forum. It's all changed and it's all very confusing lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Your sister is correct.

Live face-to-face nominations on monday, person with most votes leaves immediately.

Oh god. That sucks. Would have been far more exciting for us to VTE. So perhaps Marlon or Ashleigh out then I would imagine.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Do we know for certain that whoever gets the most hm votes will actually be evicted from the house and the show. Seems a bit lame.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Oh god. That sucks. Would have been far more exciting for us to VTE. So perhaps Marlon or Ashleigh out then I would imagine.
    Even if Helen has her pass to the final temporarily suspended for the nominations, who would dare mention her name? After seeing what happened to Ashleigh last week, who would dare nominate Ash? This is a victory for the bullies.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    If its Marlon nobody will care, if its Ashleigh there will be uproar
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    If its Marlon nobody will care, if its Ashleigh there will be uproar

I'm thinking Marlon will ask them to vote for him maybe in that few seconds when it's announced, before BB silences them. But he'll obviously be an easy target this week anyway.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Marlon will ask them to vote for him maybe in that few seconds when it's announced, before BB silences them. But he'll obviously be an easy target this week anyway.

With face to face noms people can name him without causing any more upset than they have already.

The face to face bit makes it a bit dull, it's such a foregone conclusion.

But will the Housemates with the next most nominations face the Friday vote?
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It'll be Marlon "evicted" to the a secret room. Kind of a damp squib.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helen has been confirmed as immune from being nominated but can still do nominations herself :(

It's only between Marlon and Ashleigh realistically, and I just want to see what BB will do in either scenario
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that Brad thing wasn't going in?
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that Brad thing wasn't going in?

He's not, ignore mediawhispers as that is his own page
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been away the past few days and have missed the info regarding how this surprise eviction is working. Do we get to vote to evict? My sister mentioned something about the HM's deciding who leaves! That can't be right surely?

It's happened before.

However Emma has not mentioned the word eviction. All she said was that the person with the most nominations "will walk through the door there and then".

Other HMs have walked out through one door and straight back in through another.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    With face to face noms people can name him without causing any more upset than they have already.

The face to face bit makes it a bit dull, it's such a foregone conclusion.

But will the Housemates with the next most nominations face the Friday vote?

No.

I am guessing that the nominations will be decided by the Armageddon activities where HMs have to compete to win things. Or they will all be up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    He's not, ignore mediawhispers as that is his own page

I'm thinking Sasha might be a possibility though.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    It'll be Marlon "evicted" to the a secret room. Kind of a damp squib.

They might as well dump him there. They can lay off the camera crew for a week.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Face to Face? I hope so, Mark will melt down
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Your sister is correct.

Ok this is how I see it now face to face noms tomorrow will see a hm go into the same room as the new hm the noms gong on now will be for the housemates that will be up on Friday for eviction