GTA V Online: Are You Ready?

Comments

• redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    LOL, I enjoyed your little PM. Ash. If you have something to say why don't you say it out in the open.
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    OK, I did say it here, check the rest of the posts, I'm tired of this constant slating from a small group of members here, if you're jealous, just say so.
    Forum Member
    And also I'm just sick of GTA threads being derailed by like four members here who are setting out on some sort of task to prove I'm some sort of Liar and that I've been making stuff up the past three years. Yet when I ask how can I prove it, or point out where they can find proof, suddenly they all go quiet until the next thread, stop this constant crap, you're throwing GTA threads on here around in circles.
    Forum Member
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Oh great here we go again. :rolleyes:

edit: To everyone else, this is the kind of crap you have to put up with on DigitalSpy forum when a few bitter people choose to target you and spread lies.

Nope I just remember the bullshit you came out when the whole george Hotz hacking saga started. It was clear you didn't have the first clue of what you were talking about. It was like watching a creationist talk about evolution
    Forum Member
    redhatmatt wrote: »
    Nope I just remember the bullshit you came out when the whole george Hotz hacking saga started. It was clear you didn't have the first clue of what you were talking about. It was like watching a creationist talk about evolution

What does my opinion on George Hotz have to do with this? Is that why you don't like me? Haha, oh man, talk about holding a grudge from the past. What I said then has no ties with any company, or have anything to do with any PR teams or anything gaming franchise.

edit: We should probably take this back to PM's as this has nothing to do with GTAOnline.
    Forum Member
    What does my opinion on George Hotz have to do with this? Is that why you don't like me? Haha, oh man, talk about holding a grudge from the past. What I said then has no ties with any company, or have anything to do with any PR teams or anything gaming franchise.

edit: We should probably take this back to PM's as this has nothing to do with GTAOnline.

Nope it is evidence of you trying to sound like you know what you are talking about, when you don't have a clue.
    Forum Member
    Nope it is evidence of you trying to sound like you know what you are talking about, when you don't have a clue.

Did I say I worked for Sony or anyone back then? My view on the mess up that was the whole GeoHot saga was just my opinion, if you can't can't differentiate that from what I say about a game where I do know people, then that is your problem. A problem you seem to want to hold against me, again, let's take this to PM.
    Forum Member
    Did I say I worked for Sony or anyone back then? My view on the mess up that was the whole GeoHot saga was just my opinion, if you can't can't differentiate that from what I say about a game where I do know peoplem, then that is your problem. A problem you seem to want top hold against me, again, let's take this to PM.

"The Hacking of the PS3 allowed the hackers to break into the PSN"- Doesn't sound like opinion to me. Sounds like bullshit disguised as some sort of fact and demonstrates a breathtaking lack of awareness of how webservers work.

If you don't want to be called out on something. Stop pretending you have a greater knowlege on a subject you actually know nothing more about than the average gamer.
    Forum Member
    "The Hacking of the PS3 allowed the hackers to break into the PSN"- Doesn't sound like opinion to me. Sounds like bullshit disguised as some sort of fact and demonstrates a breathtaking lack of awareness of how webservers work.

Many other websites were saying to, and still to this day you can find hacked PS3's online in many games using tricks to bypass the PSN Checks, and I'll be honest, I don't pay attention to that side anymore as I have far more important and interesting stuff to focus on.

Again, let's take this to PM, because this has nothing to do with GTAOnline and you're derailing a thread.

edit: Hold on, are you a previously banned member here? That stuff happened years back, way before your join date.
    Forum Member
    Many other websites were saying to, and still to this day you can find hacked PS3's online in many games using tricks to bypass the PSN Checks, and I'll be honest, I don't pay attention to that side anymore as I have far more important and interesting stuff to focus on.

Again, let's take this to PM, because this has nothing to do with GTAOnline and you're derailing a thread.

I will say this again (You may have missed this) If you don't want to be called out on something. Stop pretending you have a greater knowlege on a subject you actually know nothing more about than the average gamer
    Forum Member

edit: Hold on, are you a previously banned member here? That stuff happened years back, way before your join date.

im not talking about hacked games. I am talking about the claim that you made claiming hacked PS3's lead to the exposure of peoples account details.
    Forum Member
    Stop pretending you have a greater knowlege on a subject you actually know nothing more about than the average gamer.

And again, I ask you, how can I prove it to you people who seem to hate me for this? I've already said look at what details I've revealed along with their dates, so according to you, if I didn't know anything, then I've made a load of accurate guesses that have came true to the point where I must be extremely lucky. What do you guys want from me?
    Forum Member
    im not talking about hacked games. I am talking about the claim that you made claiming hacked PS3's lead to the exposure of peoples account details.

Which many other websites were fear mongering at the time. And yeah, since I'm not with Sony or any company like that I was simply putting forward my view on that from information in those articles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dude i wanted to stay out of this, but its taken over the thread there isn't even a post about GTA online on this page now

Ash, whether or not he did this or said that, did the right thing, he took the decision you two are having to private messages, why does it need to take place here

If you, or any other member, have that big of a problem with Ash then deal with in private, i think i speak for more than just me when i say nobody cares and nobody wants to read it

Edit: hell there is a bloody ignore button for a reason guys, one of you could be the bigger person and use it

As for GTA online, i had hoped to have all the singleplayer trophies before it launched, i only have 91% done and quite a few other trophies left though, oh well guess i can balance my time between the two modes

Really hoping its playable alone if that makes sense and that you won't start a mission and then hit a brick wall because you need 3 other real world players to be able to do it

A similar system to the duty finder in FFXIV would be great, where it matches you up with random people trying to do the same mission and you can do other things while it searches for players
    Forum Member
    And again, I ask you, how can I prove it to you people who seem to hate me for this? I've already said look at what details I've revealed along with their dates, so according to you, if I didn't know anything, then I've made a load of accurate guesses that have came true to the point where I must be extremely lucky. What do you guys want from me?

You haven't done anything of the sort. You have made an load of vague ambigous statements and tried to pass them off as new information. Its a variation of the cold reading technique that fraudulent psychics use. mix up vaguearities with readily available information to make yourself sound like you have new information.
    Forum Member
    (You may have missed this)

You also refused to answer my question, are you a previously banned member? Because you're bringing up stuff that happened and was spoke about in a heated way years before you even joined this website.
    Forum Member
    You also refused to answer my question, are you a previously banned member? Because you're bringing up stuff that happened and was spoke about in a heated way years before you even joined this website.

Nope I am not a banned member.
    Forum Member
    You haven't done anything of the sort. You have made an load of vague ambigous statements and tried to pass them off as new information. Its a variation of the cold reading technique that fraudulent psychics use. mix up vaguearities with readily available information to make yourself sound like you have new information.

You know what, that's a lie, if you have a problem with hinting stuff, then you must hate a lot of gaming websites in general.
    Forum Member
    Nope I am not a banned member.

Then how are you bringing up points, if you don't mind me saying, in a personal manner, when you wasn't even here when the thread was happening?
    Forum Member
    You know what, that's a lie, if you have a problem with hinting stuff, then you must hate a lot of gaming websites in general.

Right this is your inside information

"There's currently no set time for GTAOnline to go live, it will be some point tomorrow but Rockstar are pretty much fearing and yet expecting the servers to be lit on fire and have admitted there will be a few problems during the launch phase as they have been rapidly upgrading and re-allocating their servers for the game.

I do not work for Rockstar"

"There's currently no set time for GTAOnline to go live"

Unproveable statement, vague

" it will be some point tomorrow but Rockstar are pretty much fearing and yet expecting the servers to be lit on fire and"

Obvious statement popular game will put strain on servers shock

"have admitted there will be a few problems during the launch phase as they have been rapidly upgrading and re-allocating their servers for the game."

obvious vague statement, pretty much any company would do the same.Now if you said: "They are going to launch GTA Online in a territory by territory basis starting in the USA then moving to Europe and the UK to ease the server strain" That would be new information that could eventually be verified.
    Forum Member
    Then how are you bringing up points, if you don't mind me saying, in a personal manner, when you wasn't even here when the thread was happening?

Because I saw the Later BS that you had with binary dad where you did the same thing. during those threads someone linked back to your attitude and I read those threads as well.
    Forum Member
    HAHA, So according to you, and the other person who attacks me, you've both brought up the same point, one where you said I've said an unprovable state, to which the other person calls out I've taken that from the News Wire and it's public knowledge.

Good going guys.
    Forum Member
    Because I saw the Later BS that you had with binary dad where you did the same thing. during those threads someone linked back to your attitude and I read those threads as well.

And you were THAT interested in me you thread through like a 30 page thread? ...Wow, I'm flattered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a mod rename this thread Ash and Red in another dick waving contest
    Forum Member
    And again, I didn't say it was inside information, not EVERYTHING I say has to be a damn exclusive, come on now.

I could understand if I was posting like OMG GUYS EXCLUSIVE INFO FOR MY DS GANG, GTAONLINE LAUNCHES TOMORROW!!!11!1!1! But I'm not, haha.