Forum Member
..does she?

She looks stressed at times

Comments

• Options
    vikesukvikesuk Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not exactly prince charming is he? She's been pressurised into a shag IMHO. Her gameplan went wrong but has to keep going now!
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    She's still waiting for a software patch - 'euphoric love' isn't included as part of the basic operaing system.
  • Options
    Username1Username1 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    vikesuk wrote: »
    He's not exactly prince charming is he? She's been pressurised into a shag IMHO. Her gameplan went wrong but has to keep going now!

I agree....how the hell can she get herself out of this situation without Stephen going all bunny boiler on her :o
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think Kim finds it hard to express any emotion with her facial expressions because she's so full of BOTOX.

That's why her eyes (all the rolling and raising) seem so heightened. They are the only feature on her face that move with her expression.
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the impression she is repulsed by him at times (and rightly so). I don't think the game is going the way she anticipated.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's because it's not a first look of honeymoon period love, it's all a meticulously calculated part of her elaborate gameplan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Username1 wrote: »
    I agree....how the hell can she get herself out of this situation without Stephen going all bunny boiler on her :o

I agree he is going to flip because of what happened with the married lady . Looks like he's made the same mistake again .
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    In that party video her face looks like a smacked a**e. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sending-in her real boyfriend on Monday would be her only salvation from the situation I think :D
  • Options
    Username1Username1 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I get the impression she is repulsed by him at times (and rightly so). I don't think the game is going the way she anticipated.

Echoes of Hazel and Daley?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First flush? Nope - needs a second flush.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I never thought Hazel was repulsed by Daley - quite the reverse TBH.

With regard to the 'controlling' behaviour - Daley's seemed to come out of nowhere and I do believe alcohol played a large part. Stephens need to control everything is as plain as the nose on your face. They are very different characters - the warning signs with Stephen are there to be seen. i'm amazed no one in the house (especially Kimberly) are picking up on it. They all seem to think he is this wonderful giving/caring person.

I think Jale was beginning to pick up on it after the eyebrow incident - it's a shame she's gone. She was a good ally/safe haven/escape route for Kim. She doesn't really have anyone now.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    check her out here, before she met Steven http://www.playboy.com/videos/view/reaching-nirvana-with-kimberly-kisselovich

she's like the archetypal all American girl :o

what has happened to her? :o
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was at least some genuine attraction on Hazels part (at least until Daly tried to throttle her that is)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never thought Hazel was repulsed by Daley - quite the reverse TBH.

With regard to the 'controlling' behaviour - Daley's seemed to come out of nowhere and I do believe alcohol played a large part. Stephens need to control everything is as plain as the nose on your face. They are very different characters - the warning signs with Stephen are there to be seen. i'm amazed no one in the house (especially Kimberly) are picking up on it. They all seem to think he is this wonderful giving/caring person.

I think Jale was beginning to pick up on it after the eyebrow incident - it's a shame she's gone. She was a good ally/safe haven/escape route for Kim. She doesn't really have anyone now.

I have little sympathy for Kimbot - via her unwise gameplan, she got herself into this mess of being knobbed by knobber. Tough luck hen.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AliBaaBaa wrote: »
    I agree he is going to flip because of what happened with the married lady . Looks like he's made the same mistake again .

Anyone who can't find love in the real world and who has to go on a game show to trap a partner is pathetic.
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes it's backfired on her big time. I think her only escape would be her ex going in.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Anyone who can't find love in the real world and who has to go on a game show to trap a partner is pathetic.

it would make sense though, his last bird escaped to America, Kim can only escape to the kitchen or garden :cool:
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she's had a lobotomy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Helen567 wrote: »
    Yes it's backfired on her big time. I think her only escape would be her ex going in.

I want to see him going in dressed as Richard Gere in a white uniform

I want 'Love Lifts Us Up' played full volume as he carries her up the stairs and out of the clutches of that crazy, nut job.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vikesuk wrote: »

Yeah, there was a point when she could have sat Steven down and told him she had a boyfriend, or that she only liked him as 'a mate', but she hesitated, possibly because of Steven's money. Consequently, she's stuck with him now ... It's actually quite depressing to watch. For a supposedly go-getting strong modern woman, she seems a bit lost. The best thing she could do is split up with him in there; it woyuldn't be pretty, but at the house has security.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fear that whatever psychological damage she has suffered in the past to make her devoid of emotion may have been made worse by obsessive weirdo Steve..
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    The look in his eyes isn't love either.

It's more like someone who's caught a big one and is desperately looking round for his net.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron and Faye sudden storeroom snogging YouTube.

That is what it looks like when two people are physically attracted and falling for eachother!
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,896
    Forum Member
    When I was really struck by love many years ago I couldn't eat , Kim was well chowing down on her spaghetti , I guess loves takes different people different ways ;-)