More Advice!!!

jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry Guys,

As you tell I am real novice here.

I have managed to transfer my Vuze films from my Laptop onto my Kindle Fire.

So anyway I can watch them via my Personal Videos app, my only problem with this is that picture on the screen is really small. So I wanted to check if you can watch via your television in the same way you can watch LoveFilm.

So if this is a really stupid question, but its all trial and error with me

Comments

• IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at these if they help:

Wirelessly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3LGhYyuals

Wired: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbmFLYFQQIE

One more advice, put your problem in a few words in the thread title, it's better than "please help" :p In this case you could use something like "Showing videos from Kindle Fire on my TV?"
  • paulj48paulj48 Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    So if this is a really stupid question, but its all trial and error with me

Can you not just press the SOS button as it shows on the adverts on the TV and a helper instantly appears?
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulj48 wrote: »
    Can you not just press the SOS button as it shows on the adverts on the TV and a helper instantly appears?

I would if I had that version of Kindle Fire:confused:
  • paulj48paulj48 Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    I would if I had that version of Kindle Fire:confused:

dont know what the 'confused' is for, there are 10 different models/versions of Kindle Fire
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulj48 wrote: »
    dont know what the 'confused' is for, there are 10 different models/versions of Kindle Fire

Just to clarify, I don't have that version as I think that is the Kindle Fire HDX, which is the more up to date one.

My one is just a Kindle Fire. probably quite a old version as I have had it over two years.

I might update to the Kindle Fire HDX, but I think £350.00 is a bit steep at the mo