LG Arena, Birmingham

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
Forum Member
I got Lady GaGa tickets this morning ... does anyone know what the following seats are like ...

Block 15, Row W, Seats 483-482

:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    I have no idea, I'm in block 15 as well, Row YB 481-479.

I don't have a clue if these are good seats or not, and what the heck is row YB?? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    I found this seating plan which is the most detailed I've seen of the LG arena, it gives a rough guide of the rows as well.

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/whitney-houston-tickets/birmingham-158604.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive never been to the LG Arena before, only the NIA, are the seats set out in like a lower tier and an upper tier like at the NIA. Because i'm block 14 row 'T' so if it was at the NIA it would be lower tier, were as 'TT' would be upper?

i'm just tryin to work out what the seats are like because i might try looking at what extra seats have become available once the tickets are on sale properly 2moz.

i booked the tickets while at work so i was rushing and didnt notice the bit about the gold circle seats or i would have booked them :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    leecamowol wrote: »
    I got Lady GaGa tickets this morning ... does anyone know what the following seats are like ...

Block 15, Row W, Seats 483-482

:)

im on seats 478 and 479 see you there lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm also going to see GaGa at the LG and I booked my tickets through the LG's own ticket factory website and this is the eating chart they gave.
    https://www.theticketfactory.com/online/seatSelect.asp

If you zoom in you can just about make out the row letters.
    I'm in Block 4, Row D which I think is the front row of that block :)

Block 15 seems to be above the Gold Circle (Standing) and row W may be around the middle/back of that block.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    LG arena is the new name for the NEC arena at the national exhibition centre.

The hall is flat with seating on the floor area and 3 sides with tier seats on 3 sides of the hall.

Block 15 is good, I would say blocks 3 or 16 as the best (not too close, not too far)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what way the seat numbers run in the tier block 2 eg is seat 1 nearer the stage or nearer block 3? can't seem to find a plan with the seat numbers on

Thanks in advance!

AJxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    *AJ* wrote: »
    Anyone know what way the seat numbers run in the tier block 2 eg is seat 1 nearer the stage or nearer block 3? can't seem to find a plan with the seat numbers on

Thanks in advance!

AJxx

I've never sat in block 2 but I've had tickets in block 1 several times and seat 1 is closest to the stage so I'd assume it's safe to say that Block 2 will be the same
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been there and I imagine the seats would be quite a way up but as you are half way down the left hand side you should get a reasonable view.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is the very first row of each block called Row A then? Because when I bought my tickets the seating plan showed D as being the front row?