Options

Secret task for Sophie

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Exactly what it says on the tin

1:01pm: Sophie has been called to the Diary Room...a secret task is afoot! Watch this space for updates! #bbuklive

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1:21pm:In today's task, HMs must make Sophie laugh, shout & yawn while she's got something on her head... http://ow.ly/mGyMh #bbuklive

In Your Face! Check out today's voyeuristic task! http://ow.ly/mGyVy #bbuk

:yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give Sophie a secret task quick.....then it will be Sam....then Daley.....just to remind us all they are still breathing.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all Dexter has to do is try and crack on with her and she'll go off her head...task done in about two minutes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1:25pm: In a game of Snog, Marry, Avoid, Sophie has chosen that she'd Marry Joe and Snog Jack. Twin love! #bbuklive

1:42pm Despite telling a really boring story Jackie and Charlie are struggling to make Sophie yawn for their part of today's task. #bbuklive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Secret task is to enter the bb house
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2:10pm: Sam and Daley are plotting their technique for scaring Sophie. Here's hoping they pull it off! #bbuklive

2:11pm: Sam listens to Daley's plan, nods and says "can you think of anything?" Daley cries "that WAS my idea!" #bbuklive

2:14pm: Daley and Sam have successfully scared Sophie via the medium of bin bags, and shouting. #bbuklive

2:17pm: Dexter and Callum are having a blazing row. Luckily it's a pretend argument, to make Sophie shout at them! #bbuklive

2:19pm: Sophie does seem pretty annoyed. Hopefully BB will reward Dexter and Callum for their theatrics. #bbuklive

2:24pm: Uh oh...has Sophie rumbled the secret task? "I feel like it's a set up...!" she says, dubiously. #bbuklive

2:31pm: Sophie's in the Diary Room, and the other HMs are dissecting their task behaviour. #bbuklive

3:15pm: The HMs are anxious to find out whether they've passed the In Your Face task. #bbuklive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    2:10pm: Sam and Daley are plotting their technique for scaring Sophie. Here's hoping they pull it off! #bbuklive

2:11pm: Sam listens to Daley's plan, nods and says "can you think of anything?" Daley cries "that WAS my idea!" #bbuklive

2:14pm: Daley and Sam have successfully scared Sophie via the medium of bin bags, and shouting. #bbuklive

2:17pm: Dexter and Callum are having a blazing row. Luckily it's a pretend argument, to make Sophie shout at them! #bbuklive

2:19pm: Sophie does seem pretty annoyed. Hopefully BB will reward Dexter and Callum for their theatrics. #bbuklive

2:24pm: Uh oh...has Sophie rumbled the secret task? "I feel like it's a set up...!" she says, dubiously. #bbuklive

2:31pm: Sophie's in the Diary Room, and the other HMs are dissecting their task behaviour. #bbuklive

3:15pm: The HMs are anxious to find out whether they've passed the In Your Face task. #bbuklive

What is wrong with all these housemates. How many years has BB been on, how many secrets tasks have there been? Why don't they learn to shut up when they think there's a task?! I really don't understand it and it annoys me so much!!!!

Rant over.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's Sophie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3:43pm: The HMs have been gathered on the sofas to hear the result of today's In Your Face task. #bbuklive

As part of today's task. Gina and Wolfy had to try and embarrass Sophie. Take a look at how they got on: http://ow.ly/mGQSB #bbuk

3:48pm: The HMs passed their task! They elicited many a funny face from Sophie, and will now get an afternoon tea treat. #bbuklive

Quelle surprise :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amasis wrote: »
    What is wrong with all these housemates. How many years has BB been on, how many secrets tasks have there been? Why don't they learn to shut up when they think there's a task?! I really don't understand it and it annoys me so much!!!!

Rant over.

Oh I hear ya :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1:25pm: In a game of Snog, Marry, Avoid, Sophie has chosen that she'd Marry Joe and Snog Jack. Twin love! #bbuklive

1:42pm Despite telling a really boring story Jackie and Charlie are struggling to make Sophie yawn for their part of today's task. #bbuklive

Did neither Jackie or Charlie learn the easiest way to make someone yawn is to yawn yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Did neither Jackie or Charlie learn the easiest way to make someone yawn is to yawn yourself.

Very true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Amasis wrote: »

Rant over.

Totally agree! Dumb a$$es!
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's Sophie?

Ha ha i literally had to think for a minute :D
  • Options
    Don_RecardoDon_Recardo Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    easiest way to make her yawn is ask Dan to chat to her . His constant whining always sends me to sleep
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree! Dumb a$$es!

People that do it should be automatically punished for being an idiot.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even the task is boring when this lot are involved.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Give Sophie a secret task quick.....then it will be Sam....then Daley.....just to remind us all they are still breathing.

good point
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

Or, they could call the three of them to the DR and have a nurse go in and take their pulse ................... Actually though, Daley's livened up a bit lately. I think there might be hope for him yet.