Dee cheering James

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
Forum Member
When he was saved loud mouth saying yeahhhhhhhh but when Gary saved said awwww in a very disappointed tone. Really felt for Gary in diary room when he was talking about it:(

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't, if Gary was more friendly, less rude, obnoxious & gets his head out of his own ass then maybe more HMs would like Gary more
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    64wildcat wrote: »
    When he was saved loud mouth saying yeahhhhhhhh but when Gary saved said awwww in a very disappointed tone. Really felt for Gary in diary room when he was talking about it:(

Yes, it was a very emotional speech straight to public. Followed by I love the Brits. ;-)
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    That's a massive generalisation. I understand Gary may come across as annoying at times,asking people to repeat things,having to clear his throat for example. But then I say to myself,this bloke has battled cancer,brain damage has had mental problems and is in his seventys. So I would offer help were I could,I would sit and listen even if he bored me to death and if he really ,really got my wick I would say exuse me Gary I just need to go the toilet or need to do something. I wouldn't be rude,I wouldn't go running straight to other housemates telling porkies or tales that would make me think I have some form of self importance or mocking Gary . But you like the rest of the majority of the housemates think that's ok. Personally I would be ashamed of myself if I had treated anybody in that way,never mind a elderly disabled person.

But they aren't there as carers in an old folks home, if Gary is really incapable as most make him put to be then he shouldn't be in there. Get him out and let the others have fun, this is Big Brother not Old Codger.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah definitely a nasty woman. But Gary will know he who laughs last laughs loudest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Exactly! Most of the housemates like James and dislike Gary. So it's not surprising they would be happy James stayed and not so much because Gary did. Like Ashleigh last series, I just don't get the fuss over Gary either. He'll win, but doesn't deserve to IMO.

Hes a legend with pooh on his fingers that's why :D

Gary to win
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The plight of Gary continues................ :(

When will his suffering ever end?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they aren't there as carers in an old folks home, if Gary is really incapable as most make him put to be then he shouldn't be in there. Get him out and let the others have fun, this is Big Brother not Old Codger.

Yeah go the whole hog and throw him in a darkened room eh :D Garys presence in the house or not no ones stopping the rest having fun but they'd rather sit on their ass and moan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Hes a legend with pooh on his fingers that's why :D

Gary to win

I don't get the legend title at all, he's a mediocre actor at best. That balloon task was laughable, I've seen better acting at my 6 year old nephews school plays :D
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    That's a massive generalisation. I understand Gary may come across as annoying at times,asking people to repeat things,having to clear his throat for example. But then I say to myself,this bloke has battled cancer,brain damage has had mental problems and is in his seventys. So I would offer help were I could,I would sit and listen even if he bored me to death and if he really ,really got my wick I would say exuse me Gary I just need to go the toilet or need to do something. I wouldn't be rude,I wouldn't go running straight to other housemates telling porkies or tales that would make me think I have some form of self importance or mocking Gary . But you like the rest of the majority of the housemates think that's ok. Personally I would be ashamed of myself if I had treated anybody in that way,never mind a elderly disabled person.

Exactly i agree.
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the other HMs are beginning to see the lovely James as he really is.
    George I think has seen it for a while and Lauren has had her eyes well & truly opened. Kellie & Audley seen through him from the get-go and Gary has him sussed for sure.
    So it's not really 'all' the HMs who like him now is it?
    :)
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Round of applause !
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    at least I watch BB in colour instead of the sycophantic Gary supporters who only see in black and white.

What's with your constant bashing of Gary fans?? Why can't you face the fact that more people like Gary than James?

You have your opinion as do others, up to you but in my opinion there's no need for the 'Gary fans this' 'Gary fans that' comments.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Let the others have fun!?!?!?!?

They are being paid a lottery win to be in there for three weeks. Just three blooming weeks .... Heaven forbid they have to spare a few moments of their precious time, or show a little bit of patience or tolerance towards someone, who may need a bit of help occasionally. Me, I feel sorry for them ... poor souls .... N - O - T !!!!
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Yeah go the whole hog and throw him in a darkened room eh :D Garys presence in the house or not no ones stopping the rest having fun but they'd rather sit on their ass and moan.

I think James needs a straight jacket more so than Gary - deluded twit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the legend title at all, he's a mediocre actor at best. That balloon task was laughable, I've seen better acting at my 6 year old nephews school plays :D

Yep cos all mediocre actors get an oscar nomination
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    Yep cos all mediocre actors get an oscar nomination

Plenty of mediocre actors get nominated every year. They don't win because they're mediocre :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the other HMs are beginning to see the lovely James as he really is.
    George I think has seen it for a while and Lauren has had her eyes well & truly opened. Kellie & Audley seen through him from the get-go and Gary has him sussed for sure.
    So it's not really 'all' the HMs who like him now is it?
    :)

So true. When are the noms please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly! Most of the housemates like James and dislike Gary. So it's not surprising they would be happy James stayed and not so much because Gary did. Like Ashleigh last series, I just don't get the fuss over Gary either. He'll win, but doesn't deserve to IMO.

Rubbish, the only ones that really like James at the moment are Ricci and his Mama Dee and maybe Edele. George is onto his game but cleverly keeps himself on the right side of him, Lauren is now onto his game too, Audley and Gary have been onto his game from the start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty of mediocre actors get nominated every year. They don't win because they're mediocre :D

Disagree - can you give me some examples please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what about the thousands of actors/actresses who never get nomination at all ever :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Rubbish, the only ones that really like James at the moment are Ricci and his Mama Dee and maybe Edele. George is onto his game but cleverly keeps himself on the right side of him, Lauren is now onto his game too, Audley and Gary have been onto his game from the start.
    Yeah true in the diary room George doesn't sound like he likes him that much now. Lauren doesn't either true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    Disagree - can you give me some examples please

Have a look on the Oscar's website, take your pick .I'm sure we all can pick quite a few that we all perceive to be bad actors. The fact is, if he was a legendary actor that some make him out to be, he would have actually won, but he didn't :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sir Laurence Olivier didn't think Gary was mediocre, he told him that he thought he should have won it that year :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sir Laurence Olivier didn't think Gary was mediocre, he told him that he thought he should have won it that year :)

Clearly Laurence has a great sense of humour :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and that's coming from the master's master himself.