Banning Gary from Smoking area!

RonanMRonanM Posts: 579
Forum Member
✭✭
Think it was bang out of order. I am on no side of the spat but they had no right to do that.

If they cant control their tempers then f**k them out.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    RonanM wrote: »
    Think it was bang out of order. I am on no side of the spat but they had no right to do that.

If they cant control their tempers then f**k them out.

Imagine if Gary had said it coz he's fed up of those 3 going up sitting nxt to him then either taking the piss or talking as tho he wernt there
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    He clearly wasn't banned from anywhere. He had been following dee around starting one argument after another until she lost her temper with him. Then when she sits in the garden drinking get tea and calming herself down, he made a beeline for her again. Edele just asked him to give dee some space for a few minutes. He shouldn't really have needed telling. He just wanted to keep the whole thing going IMO.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup no right. I mean they should do whatever that was in private if they want privacy.

And I know no one can claim a chair or anything but this whole series I've looked at that chair as 'Gary's chair', you know the one where he sits a lot with his cigars and coffee. They know he smokes a cigar and they know he likes to sit there. Dunno what I'm saying anymore.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Picking on him now....telling him where he can and can't sit.....disgusting vile bullies.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I kinda understood why Dee got so upset in the kitchen but, when Edele and Ricci told Gary he couldn't sit in the garden I was bliddy fuming. :mad:
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    He clearly wasn't banned from anywhere. He had been following dee around starting one argument after another until she lost her temper with him. Then when she sits in the garden drinking get tea and calming herself down, he made a beeline for her again. Edele just asked him to give dee some space for a few minutes. He shouldn't really have needed telling. He just wanted to keep the whole thing going IMO.

You seem to have read a lot into the situation which wasn't evident from what I saw.

Gary was NOT following Dee around, he was just going about his own normal business. What right have these nasty bullies to tell him where he can or cannot sit? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    64wildcat wrote: »
    Imagine if Gary had said it coz he's fed up of those 3 going up sitting nxt to him then either taking the piss or talking as tho he wernt there

If Gary had said that, can you imagine?? He would have been told in no uncertain terms by them how RUDE he was, whilst poking their fingers in his face while threatening to punch him in face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Picking on him now....telling him where he can and can't sit.....disgusting vile bullies.

Dee has the problem, Dee needs to move. Horrible cow.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seeked Dee out inside to continue an argument from earlier, and he was doing it AGAIN in the smoking area. People don't give him enough credit - the guy knows what he's doing. He was adding fuel to the fire and trying to provoke a reaction.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah you have live feed then?
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was after round 3...
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    You seem to have read a lot into the situation which wasn't evident from what I saw.

Gary was NOT following Dee around, he was just going about his own normal business. What right have these nasty bullies to tell him where he can or cannot sit? :(

Yep BB should have said something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »

According to James it's a sign that Gary is not a nice man when they all have complaints against him.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He was effectively prevented from sitting on one of the chairs by the ghastly Edele who stood in his path. Why should Dee the slob be allowed to monopolise the whole smoking area?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    He was after round 3...

To be fair he didn't start the first two rounds, they did. It looked like they were trying to press all his buttons to unhinge him. They are desperate to make him lose his cool so that they can prove a point to the viewers.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not the first time. I remember Leslie in the pool telling them to keep Gary away from my pool.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Dee wanted 'space' and time-out or whatever, she should have gone to the loo or the DR

Edele had no right whatsoever to essentially tell Gary he ought to leave a communal area because Dee was using it!!!

And when was he 'following her around' anyway?
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to James it's a sign that Gary is not a nice man when they all have complaints against him.

''oowa oowa
    lets all chant
    oowa oowa
    lets all chant
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    It was a good idea to keep them apart. Had he gone to sit in his chair and they all got up and left to go another room that would have been met with outrage as well. It's at the point where they can't do the right thing at all when it comes to Gary.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet all the folk who wanted him booted off Strictly were wrong though ;)
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Ah you have live feed then?

no I watched the show :mad:
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly how I also saw it, he does things like that all the time
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its what he does
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    If Dee wanted 'space' and time-out or whatever, she should have gone to the loo or the DR

Edele had no right whatsoever to essentially tell Gary he ought to leave a communal area because Dee was using it!!!

And when was he 'following her around' anyway?

she went for a ciggy after coming out of the DR to try and calm down i think edele was right telling him to give dee some space and come back later if you have words with someone then to go and sit next to that person is being antagonistic
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yep BB should have said something.

BB are letting them dig a hole for themselves though. The pack must be coming across really badly to the public and Gary as a saint in comparison.