Options

Ever sat to watch the wrong film without realising?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
Forum Member
I saw "Iron Man" in the TV listings yesterday. I put the TV on E4 a few minutes late and started watching. About 25 minutes in, I thought "This is a hell of a long time without the star appearing..." - Turns out I had been watching The Core, about the iron in the middle of the world stopping spinning and our heroes were going to fix it. Iron Man was on C4 instead. Easy mistake to make, huh? Both Iron? I dunno...

Anyone walked into a cinema multiplex and beaten my record for watching the wrong film? :D

Comments

• Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    lynxmale wrote: »
    I saw "Iron Man" in the TV listings yesterday. I put the TV on E4 a few minutes late and started watching. About 25 minutes in, I thought "This is a hell of a long time without the star appearing..." - Turns out I had been watching The Core, about the iron in the middle of the world stopping spinning and our heroes were going to fix it. Iron Man was on C4 instead. Easy mistake to make, huh? Both Iron? I dunno...

Anyone walked into a cinema multiplex and beaten my record for watching the wrong film? :D

My friend went to go and see a the A team when it was in the cinema. I got a phone call that night saying he ordered a ticket online for the A team, he then printed it off. Upon arrival of the cinema, he was told it was at 'x' screen. He then went in the wrong screen without realising. It was only half way in he noticed it was actually Get him to the greek:D:p

He wasn't too fussed though because it was a good film apparently.
  • Options
    emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I download Vantage Point a few years ago, and was all ready to watch it, and it turned out to be the trailer for it repeated over and over again.

Teaches me for download torrents
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched 28 Days and it was just Sandra Bullock drinking and whining, then not drinking and whining even more, and no zombies. I eventually realised that the film I'd thought looked good in trailers was 28 Days Later. :o:D

Also, not a film but I stayed up to watch something called The Killers In Profile, thinking it was a detective programme. The Killers are a band. :o:D