What have you done today?

Comments

• Jasper92Jasper92 Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went Christmas shopping up in the Trafford Centre. Bloody nightmare >:(
  • bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    Online Christmas shopping and housework, realised I have nowhere to put Christmas tree out of the way without new puppy attacking it. Think I will suspend it from the ceiling, either that or buy a big stocking to hang on the mantelpiece with puppy in it for a few weeks.
  • Waj_100Waj_100 Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    aww i haven't. i like seeing your photo's :D..Chinese sounds good..yep, x factor i tape to zap through Lol..you busy with all your jobs :o:D

Not doing much tomorrow....long soak in the bath and then relax all day...go back to finish the tiling on monday...not working next week.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Mostly watched TV...a load of sport this morning and afternoon then Strictly & Dr Who this evening.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made a man sized lego costume for children in need at work and im quite impressed by the results as im not usually that artsy and crafty
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We drove up to town to see the poppy display just after 10pm.
  • Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Homework "with" (more like for) my kid whilst she was cutting out random things from magazines and glueing them to the dining table.

Then took her to her friend's birthday party where she ate unimaginable amounts of crisps and chocolates.

My parenting for today is done :D
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    knitted some fingerless mits, a baby bandanna and a cocoon and crocheted lots of flowers.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been out. In a takeaway now. Am bollocksed xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Got up and had first breakfast
    - In gym for 7am for training session with mate
    - Home by 10:30 and had second breakfast, got showered and dressed
    - Went to GFs parents for Sunday lunch
    - Went for a walk
    - Replaced two conservatory panels at the in-laws house.
    - Came home, had a facial along with the GF (no that is not a euphemism - I was getting in touch with me feminine side :D:D me face is now smoother than Pierce Brosnan and smells like honey hmm.....) and watched a movie
    - Did some work on a project/present I'm building for me cousin for Christmas
    - Cooked and ate tea
    - Came online (on here) and helped me mate (the aforementioned mate I went to the gym with) with his dating profile :D
    - Going to bed soon. Early start tomorrow :(
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Saw Interstellar
    - Went out for dinner - had chili nachos.
    - Watched X Factor.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had church from 10.30 until 2.30...
    Popped into Morrison's and bumped into my friend...
    Went down to M&S with said friend...
    Got home just in time to watch the Brazilian Grand Prix with my daughter aka Little Lewis...
    Looked over my son's homework that he had done while me and LL watched the F1...
    Cooked jerk chicken patties & potato croquettes (had to use up some stuff in the fridge) for dinner...
    Did the kids bath and bedtime story for my son, bedtime race discussion with LL...
    Got the uniforms ready for tomorrow...
    Sat down to watch X Factor and eat a tub of Ben & Jerrys...
    Now patiently waiting 2 & a half hours for the new series of Real Housewives of Atlanta to start :)
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to a Remembrance Service this morning, there was a good sized crowd in attendance, probably a few thousand people. As the service came to an end a rainbow appeared directly behind the War Memorial, which was lovely to see. Went shopping after that then came home, cooked a meal, had a bath and am now on DS until I go to bed!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Looked at this thread that's about it really
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Just on my way home from seeing Eddie Griffin. I was a bit apprehensive because I'm not a huge fan of his and some of his material, but I have pretty much laughed non stop since 8pm :D
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made breakfast for my missus & my mom & sister,
    dropped my god kids to football,
    Went to church,
    Sunday lunch in the pub,
    Watched football,
    Relaxed
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Made breakfast for my missus & my mom & sister,
    dropped my god kids to football,
    Went to church,
    Sunday lunch in the pub,
    Watched football,
    Relaxed

All is 15 mins wow ;-)
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All is 15 mins wow ;-)

10 bro 10
  • markssmithmarkssmith Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Rescue ambulance at Otterburn Ranges for the Cheviot stages rally. Nobody crashed which is great though one navigator was travel sick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    worked my normal shift this morning, now im off sick with stomach bug , not nice :(
  • Waj_100Waj_100 Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    worked my normal shift this morning, now im off sick with stomach bug , not nice :(

Not nice at all :(

I hope you feel better very soon!
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Work until 2.

Started week 4 of Couch to 5k.

Ran for a total of 16 minutes :) I am really tired now though and my legs are aching!!

*Reaches for wine*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Got up early, then got ready and walked to bus station, got bus into town, started my Christmas shopping , got a few things for myself..then headed back to get bus home..got in and sorted my wardrobe out, pulled the xmas tree and decs out , and put all my clothes all neat and so i can see them :D , i have loads of stuff :o..Then cooked my tea which is now in oven, on here now..
  • howard hhoward h Posts: 23,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got up....sorted my elderly parents out with food and stuff and then played hockey in loverly sunshine.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got up at the flamin' UNGODLY hour of 5.45, the cat was relentless.

Fed her, listened to the radio, browsed a bit. Thought about cleaning the house, then ditched and went back to bed at 8 and slept till 11.

Went to see the Aged P, had coffee and a chat.

Went to shop, came home, cleaned and did washing, went for a walk.

Had a glass of wine - one left from last night, and am watching Red Dwarf.

Dull but pleasant enough.