Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan

12346»

Comments

• gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    Today he tweeted a post of her bottom and said something about not playing golf as he was enjoying the view. I was shocked.
    I am by no means a prude and expect a man to fancy his wife rotten.. But to me that is so disrespectful! Who tweets their wife's bum for other men to oogle. That really is disrespectful and like people say is treating her like an object!
    Michelle is obviously a prize he has won in his eyes and he feels the need to show his trophy off! I don't know Michelle but I can't imagine many women liking this!
    [img][/img]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3099024/Delighted-Mark-Wright-posts-sexy-bikini-picture-new-wife-Michelle-Keegan.html

I wonder what his father in law really thinks I would be having a word with him about his behaviour if Michelle was my daughter. She is a woman not a sex doll.
  • FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Keegan is hardly a nun is she?
  • JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a very tasteful photo especially compared to some other celebs holiday snaps ( Ola Jordan for instance ) which always seem to look like calendar shots.
    I like both Mark and Michelle and wish them every happiness for as long as they are married.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I wonder what his father in law really thinks I would be having a word with him about his behaviour if Michelle was my daughter. She is a woman not a sex doll.

Michelle is an adult woman capable of living her own life. If she didn't agree with Mark taking the picture, he wouldn't have taken it. Michelle has a calendar for 2015 out there, and the pictures are quit revealing. She clearly doesn't mind at all. Added to that, Michelle's father seems to like Mark a lot.
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like both Mark and Michelle and wish them every happiness for as long as they are married.

The way that's worded makes me think that you think it won't last lol.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is an adult woman capable of living her own life. If she didn't agree with Mark taking the picture, he wouldn't have taken it. Michelle has a calendar for 2015 out there, and the pictures are quit revealing. She clearly doesn't mind at all. Added to that, Michelle's father seems to like Mark a lot.

I agree. If you are referring to the pic of her bum on their honeymoon, then it's quite clear she is posing for the photograph. These two are all about keeping their media profiles high and they both display their bodies for that purpose. Michelle is trying to push the sexiest female and world's sexiest female image for all it's worth. Kerching!

That's clear from her wedding dress as she had both her tits and arse on display. Apart from the shoes being tacky, her dress was far too revealing for a wedding let alone a church wedding. It was disrespectful to go to church dressed like that. However, I think we can assume the dress was her choice not Marks.

Media **** like Katie Price get everything out for weddings and with that hairstyle, dress and shoes, Michelle was definitely in KP and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding territory. That's a shame because instead of making a show of herself, she could have been a stunningly beautiful and tasteful bride without having everything on display. And that fishtail didn't help. Yuk.
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I agree. If you are referring to the pic of her bum on their honeymoon, then it's quite clear she is posing for the photograph. These two are all about keeping their media profiles high and they both display their bodies for that purpose. Michelle is trying to push the sexiest female and world's sexiest female image for all it's worth. Kerching!

That's clear from her wedding dress as she had both her tits and arse on display. Apart from the shoes being tacky, her dress was far too revealing for a wedding let alone a church wedding. It was disrespectful to go to church dressed like that. However, I think we can assume the dress was her choice not Marks.

Media **** like Katie Price get everything out for weddings and with that hairstyle, dress and shoes, Michelle was definitely in KP and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding territory. That's a shame because instead of making a show of herself, she could have been a stunningly beautiful and tasteful bride without having everything on display. And that fishtail didn't help. Yuk.

As you quoted my post, I'm going to just reply that I don't agree with any of this. I was just responding to the post about Michelle's father needing to have a talk with Mark as if Michelle was some dainty flower incapable of living her life or taking care of herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dp. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you quoted my post, I'm going to just reply that I don't agree with any of this. I was just responding to the post about Michelle's father needing to have a talk with Mark as if Michelle was some dainty flower incapable of living her life or taking care of herself.

That's fair enough and as you quoted my post I will quote both of yours! :)

As you say Michelle isn't
    some dainty flower incapable of living her life and taking care of herself.

and
    Michelle is an adult woman capable of living her own life. If she didn't agree with Mark taking the picture, he wouldn't have taken it. Michelle has a calendar for 2015 out there, and the pictures are quit revealing. She clearly doesn't mind at all.

Of course she doesn't mind flashing her bits and neither does he. That's how they make their living, hence the revealing calendars they both do.

It's how they make some of their money and no one could say differently. They also sold their wedding to the media. It's all about money and it's entirely their choice. As is exhibiting 'their bits' on their wedding day and posting pics of 'their bits' from their honeymoon as both of them did. They were clearly trying to keep their media profiles high so that they can continue to sell calendars and make themselves saleable etc. But IMO, with the latter - wedding and honeymoon, they went too far and didn't show any taste and dignity appropriate to either occasion.
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    No idea what they're like behind the closed doors, but on televisión, their public persona seems very likeable to me.

How much of this is put on, I have no idea.

I didn't like him before he was just some bloke in TOWIE as I hate the programme and everyone in it, but then he started appearing in more things and places, and although I was still intent on disliking him, because he has always appeared to me as an Essex wide boy who loves himself too much, when I saw him on Celebrity get me out of here and then on Strictly.......as much as i was surprised to think it, he actually came across really well and dare i say it, fairly genuine.................

Obviously this could be all an act, although the same can be said for any celebrity on the circuit at the moment.

But to have sold their wedding to a magazine, seems a bit cheap really....

Is nothing sacred anymore?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're one of the few tackaroo celeb couples I like. He is infectiously bouncy about everything and she just seems quite reasonably nice.

So far, they're not scoring too high on my Annoy-O-Meter, unlike Ah Kerrah, Cowell and Katie P.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

I was expecting something really bad, but that's pretty inoffensive. Cheesy, but sweet.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind them as a couple .... yet, but Marks broken foot escapades really annoyed me because I too had a broken foot at the same time. I was in plaster for 6.5 weeks then a boot which I could only take off to have a bath for 7 weeks. Its still broken now and I did it in June. BUT, the bit that annoyed me was how Mark took his boot off whenever he felt like it (film premiers) plus he managed to squeeze his foot into skinny jeans. Its just irked me when I was stuck in a pair of loose shorts (loose enough to take off over the boot) and would literally shoot in the air with pain when I took the boot off for a bath. Then you have Marks operation as his foot isn't healing. Well ... Im not surprised. You should have worn the boot.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I don't mind them as a couple .... yet, but Marks broken foot escapades really annoyed me because I too had a broken foot at the same time. I was in plaster for 6.5 weeks then a boot which I could only take off to have a bath for 7 weeks. Its still broken now and I did it in June. BUT, the bit that annoyed me was how Mark took his boot off whenever he felt like it (film premiers) plus he managed to squeeze his foot into skinny jeans. Its just irked me when I was stuck in a pair of loose shorts (loose enough to take off over the boot) and would literally shoot in the air with pain when I took the boot off for a bath. Then you have Marks operation as his foot isn't healing. Well ... Im not surprised. You should have worn the boot.

That's my point too.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I was expecting something really bad, but that's pretty inoffensive. Cheesy, but sweet.

It is sweet,oh I know the Daily Mail seem to love them and their readers don't but I like them,they're cute together :blush::p
  • Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan go shopping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3zayqxxUPk
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I'd hardly call a broken foot 'through thick and thin'. It's barely any more than thin. God help them if they thknk that's bad.

But overall I find them pretty inoffensive.
    Forum Member

I think it's quite sweet actually.

I think it's annoying that the tabloids write stories about what celebs post on social media, it just keeps the insta models' names in the headlines. Can't blame it on the celebs posting about their lives on social media though, that seems to be what lot of people are doing.
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's bagged himself what's known in the industry as a 'Chinny F***er'. One who has a fetish for chins. Brucie had a long and fruitful career, however what does Mr Wright actually do???
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Mmmm marriage not work out as Michelle got her wedding hand in pocket all times on photographs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3464695/Michelle-Keegan-uncharacteristically-dressed-casual-button-jumpsuit-trainers-Plebs-photocall.html

And I thought she was in Africa for six months??!
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont get the hate for these two, they dont even flicker my annoyance meter.
    Forum Member
    Mmmm marriage not work out as Michelle got her wedding hand in pocket all times on photographs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3464695/Michelle-Keegan-uncharacteristically-dressed-casual-button-jumpsuit-trainers-Plebs-photocall.html

And I thought she was in Africa for six months??!

I'd say this is reaching. At one event she has her hand in her pocket and it means marriage troubles?

I think she came back for her clothing line for a quick visit, she was in Africa a bit already.