Sinitta

1235»

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ladybel wrote: »
    this whole story may have been cleared up now and i meant to post this before, so forgive me if its old news etc.

A member of her boyfriend's family (Gino Zagni) died around 7/8 April. However this was after her 'devastating' good friday tweet. She mentioned in tweets they had had 'a couple of losses'. So I am guessing this was one. I hope she didn't lose a baby because that would be terrible. She seems absolutely fine now, going by her tweets.
    The main consensus of opinion is that she wasn't ever pregnant and the tweets were deliberately misleading, which has made me look at her in quite an unfavourable light these days. The devastating news wasn't a miscarriage but she hasn't ever revealed what it was.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    The main consensus of opinion is that she wasn't ever pregnant and the tweets were deliberately misleading, which has made me look at her in quite an unfavourable light these days. The devastating news wasn't a miscarriage but she hasn't ever revealed what it was.

It's very odd - she confirmed that she was pregnant and then has kept schtum ever sine - most unlike her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Decided against it :D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Deleted. Decided against it :D
    Spoilsport:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just catching up with this thread...so it seems sinitta was never preggers but also didnt put the rumours to rest by saying she wasnt and carried on with them? If this is correct then its just another thing to grab attention which is too far.

I guess with Simon getting married (and not to her!) she has a lot to take in....but she should have put things straight
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    It's very odd - she confirmed that she was pregnant and then has kept schtum ever sine - most unlike her.

Not necessarily. When the story surfaced, she was only 5 or 6 weeks pregnant (according to the story). It could be that she was advised to stop talking about it until she'd had her first scan. The first 3 months are always tricky (hence most mums-to-be being cautious about going public with the news until they've had the scan), but especially so for someone with a history of miscarriage.
  • Options
    mucher1mucher1 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    A bit strange that the press (D. Mirror, for e.g.) hasn't picked up on this.