Options

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    simongvs70 wrote: »
    No he's not, you need to unlock Bob's Funland first (whatever that is!) to get Stewie.
    Maybe, it's the Giant Chicken? He hasn't been seen since the opening animation, and yet he's still looming over the title/loading picture...
    Bob's Funland will be one of the buildings for the next new district. So Stewie should be available in the next major patch.

As for what it is... it's from season 2's A Picture's Worth a Thousand Bucks
    http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Bob's_Funland_Amusement_Park
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double moon idols for a while thanks to the power of the pyramid growing.
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Unlocking Cleveland is taking forever.
  • Options
    simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've spent some clams to get him out of that quicksand before the pyramid opens at 5, 40 minutes to go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    simongvs70 wrote: »
    I've spent some clams to get him out of that quicksand before the pyramid opens at 5, 40 minutes to go!

I don't think you have to get him out before the pyramid opens. But I suppose it will help.
    The pyramid has released a load of Mummies.
    :)

Also you need Cleveland to complete some of the pyramid task, but you have another 20 days to do it
  • Options
    Eddie_RabbittEddie_Rabbitt Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else having problem's since the latest update I installed version 1.0.11 yesterday an all was working fine until earlier today when I go to start up the game it just crashes when trying to load the game :cry:

Hope its something that can be fixed without having to reinstall the app as i dont want to lose my progress with my game.
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone else having problem's since the latest update I installed version 1.0.11 yesterday an all was working fine until earlier today when I go to start up the game it just crashes when trying to load the game :cry:

Hope its something that can be fixed without having to reinstall the app as i dont want to lose my progress with my game.

Yep the exact same thing happening to me, playing on new Nexus 7 and Android Kit-Kat so it's certainly not an issue of the device not being able to handle it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing on First gen nexus 7 and so far do not have a problem.

I get 20 mummies coming out of the pyramid every hour.

The museum will be staying after the event but will move to your inventory, and can then be placed in Quahog.

Adventure Pete's costume is only available while the event is on, may be added later.

The event area will disappear when over.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats with the Hulk Hogan lookalikes streaming out of the pyramid every hour!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Whats with the Hulk Hogan lookalikes streaming out of the pyramid every hour!!

They are Mummies, tap them and you get idols.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got 62.000 saved up so far lol ready for another district, one more bathtub for Cleveland :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I've got 62.000 saved up so far lol ready for another district, one more bathtub for Cleveland :)

I'm level 34, have $110,000, 68 clams (bought an extra worker and the Lobster Shack), 6900 total idols (spent 4000).

Have unlocked Cleveland.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got Cleveland too but he's not much use until he reaches level 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got Cleveland too but he's not much use until he reaches level 3.

Yes he only has a 10min task when he first starts. Then only a 4hr task. So you either have to use him 5 times in an hour, or leave him for 4 hrs. And you still can't do the main task till he is level 5.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I've maxed out the levels, I'm at level 34 and it doesn't seem to be going over to level 35.

I've maxed out Quagmire and Bruce as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I haven't max the levels, just passed level 35. The last bit of the meter takes a while to complete.
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops wrong thread!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to get a bit cheesed off with this at the moment as it's not giving me the rewards for the tasks.
    It's no longer giving me the required giraffes, I've been stuck on 14 for 3 days now and no matter how many times Chris or Quagmire do their thing all I get is coins and xp. It the same with Lois and the karate kid head band. :mad:
    Anyone else getting this too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I'm starting to get a bit cheesed off with this at the moment as it's not giving me the rewards for the tasks.
    It's no longer giving me the required giraffes, I've been stuck on 14 for 3 days now and no matter how many times Chris or Quagmire do their thing all I get is coins and xp. It the same with Lois and the karate kid head band. :mad:

You do get periods where nothing happens. I had it with the shells for mermaid Pete.

One tip is to do a 1min task every now and then rather than a long task all the time.

Lois and the head band did take ages, with lots and lots of repeats.

Cleveland took a while to get but just keep repeating the tasks, with perhaps the odd 1min task to break things up.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

Yeah I have had same thing trying to get Anime peter, had Peter and Dr Hartman on the task to get the eye almost constantly since it became available
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Yeah I have had same thing trying to get Anime peter, had Peter and Dr Hartman on the task to get the eye almost constantly since it became available

Oh yeah that's another one too.
  • Options
    The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not read through this entire thread so not sure if anyone else agrees, but I find this very annoying as it's giving far too many tasks all at once!

I've a list of over 10 tasks that mostly involve the same characters so it's very hard to manage, and I keep getting more and more new ones!

How are we supposed to manage so many at once >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've not read through this entire thread so not sure if anyone else agrees, but I find this very annoying as it's giving far too many tasks all at once!

I've a list of over 10 tasks that mostly involve the same characters so it's very hard to manage, and I keep getting more and more new ones!

How are we supposed to manage so many at once >:(

I think it depends how often you play it.

I play at least once an hour and sometimes do not have enough tasks to do. There has been enough tasks since the pyramid event but before that I sometimes had no tasks on the go.

I know they can be annoying hanging there in the list, but just do what you can, they'll be done eventually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a Cleveland 80s Pop Star outfit task for a limit time.

You have to get 20 x 1 hour task items and 30 x 4 hour task items.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Simpsons may very well be the better of the two, but for me I just couldn't get into it and prefer Family Guy and it's still early days with it so who knows what it will become over the coming months.

Alright. If it exceeds the likes of Simpsons then I should give this Family Guy game a try. I guess I'm still too early to say that Simpsons is better. Sorry about that.