New Power Housemate SPOILER

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Oh dear. So the producers interfered? We've never seen that on this show.

Of course if Helen had been voted it, people would be kicking up a fuss too. Probably not those who are kicking up a fuss about Ashleigh getting it now. Obviously not everyone is going to be happy with whatever outcome.

Kicking up a fuss? There would be a petition and a twitter campaign by now if it was Helen. :D
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    It was me btw, and I said that Ashleigh fans had obvously been the ones to vote , which is obvious because Ashleigh won the vote, I never said they believed it was real but that they voted just in case it was. And I was not being sarcastic at all merely giving my opinion on what had transpired.

No it's not you I'm talking about, have another read.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Kicking up a fuss? There would be a petition and a twitter campaign by now if it was Helen. :D

Yes well by my definition that would be kicking up a fuss.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A victory for justice and common sense ^_^ ^_^

This week will make or break Ashleigh though
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with this, but I think she will give it to Chris.

I hope she doesn't

Maybe she should give it to Winston or Mark who are going to be in the final anyway. It might neutralise them a bit.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That means we are stuck with Ashleigh for yet another week. Are we ever going to get rid of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's just hope she has the power to strip Helen of her undeserved protection.

It's time BB threw Helen to the wolves now. :cool:
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time Ashleigh had the power the public went against her and evicted Matthew over Ash and chanted 'Get Ashleigh out!'. It could backfire on her.
    I imagine she's immune this week as I think they'll will want to keep the three remaining girls. For that reason I don't think Helen's pass is going to be taken from her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Time to find out which it is then, a wise head on young shoulders or a brat.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    IF Ashleigh does have the power to take away Helen's free pass then that could go badly for Chris.

Helen might automatically think Chris is the PHM and has removed the Pass as revenge for what she said in the task on Saturday and thus kick off at him
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    IF Ashleigh does have the power to take away Helen's free pass then that could go badly for Chris.

Helen might automatically think Chris is the PHM and has removed the Pass as revenge for what she said in the task on Saturday and thus kick off at him
    Hi V:)
    Which in reality for Chris would be a good thing though in terms of his popularity, Helen having a go at any of the percieved underdogs will only ever benefit them dont you think.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think Chris gives a toss about Helen now.

He's tried to be decent with her but she's not interested so neither is he.

And if Helen starts on one of the public's favourite HMs that will go bad on her, not him.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I' d have preferred it if she hadn't got the poisonous chalice.

But now that she has, I hope that if there is a decision about the pass to the final:

A) The pass is extinguished not transferred, so that there is a level playing field for all HMs.

B) Ashleigh's decision is wether or not Helen has the right to get rid of her pass. I really want Helen's bluff to be called on her 'I think it's a curse...I don't want it' nonsense. This would also avoid public backlash towards Ashleigh, as Helen would have to stand up and say if she wanted it or not. They could have a little fire pit into which Helen has 30 sec. to put her pass as she so desperately wants to not have it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Hi V:)
    Which in reality for Chris would be a good thing though in terms of his popularity, Helen having a go at any of the percieved underdogs will only ever benefit them dont you think.:)
    craton wrote: »
    I don't think Chris gives a toss about Helen now.

He's tried to be decent with her but she's not interested so neither is he.

And if Helen starts on one of the public's favourite HMs that will go bad on her, not him.

In terms of his outside popularity having Helen kick off at him might well work in Chris' favour but I was thinking more of how he'd feel in himself having Helen go off on one
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I've had a look in Mark's tea leaves and have a feeling that some kind of decision about Helen's pass to the final is going to come into the mix. Let's face it, this is probably what the producers have been waiting for with a final climax clash between Ashleigh and Helen and Ashleigh becoming public heroine and going on to win the show [yawn]. Almost predictable as the show is dying a bloody death with last night's show being the most boring yet. ^_^

i really dont wnat that to happen. i love it when things go against the producers. Asheigh has to be smart though, dont over egg the power and give others sympathy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if Ashleigh doesn't have the power to remove the Free Pass I'm thinking she will have some sort of sole control over noms.

If "normal" noms were taking place then surely BB would have told the HMs a couple of hours ago
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and supporters we asked to vote for the hm they want to hold the poser next. ;) Ashleigh xx ;-) ;-) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In terms of his outside popularity having Helen kick off at him might well work in Chris' favour but I was thinking more of how he'd feel in himself having Helen go off on one

I think he would love it to be honest but as you can see I am not a fan, he knows the game and knows what he is doing , his comments in the DR tell us that much, he will know only too well that Helen going off at him will further him and make her even more unpopular.

I dont worry too much about how he feels to be honest because he is literally just playing the game and obviously playing it well from the public's perception.:)
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    loveloveX wrote: »
    i really dont wnat that to happen. i love it when things go against the producers. Asheigh has to be smart though, dont over egg the power and give others sympathy.

That's exactly how she would have to play it. Not sure it's a good thing to have at all. I don't think I'd want it if I was a hm. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Yeah and supporters we asked to vote for the hm they want to hold the poser next. ;) Ashleigh xx ;-) ;-) :)

:D:D Sorry for laughing but i loved this typo.:)
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eva_prior wrote: »
    I' d have preferred it if she hadn't got the poisonous chalice.

But now that she has, I hope that if there is a decision about the pass to the final:

A) The pass is extinguished not transferred, so that there is a level playing field for all HMs.

B) Ashleigh's decision is wether or not Helen has the right to get rid of her pass. I really want Helen's bluff to be called on her 'I think it's a curse...I don't want it' nonsense. This would also avoid public backlash towards Ashleigh, as Helen would have to stand up and say if she wanted it or not. They could have a little fire pit into which Helen has 30 sec. to put her pass as she so desperately wants to not have it.

B sounds good to me.
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to revoke Helen's pass:D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if she gets to choose a hm to come back to the game?

Surely her choice would be Toya or Pauline .:D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezabella wrote: »
    Time to revoke Helen's pass:D
    That would be great,she's had an easy ride in there...Take her pass off her without her knowing,put her up for eviction,announce who has been nominated to the house,when helen hears her name her @rse will drop out....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh should take away Helen's free pass -
    Use her power to put everyone up - including herself -
    And let the public decide.