Tyrone and Kirsty- whats coming next- Spoiler!!

YeraYera Posts: 6,200
Forum Member
Saw this today -
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/corries-tyrone-become-dad-120044769.html
I don't really like her- so wasnt too happy with this storyline !

Comments

• Lindsey TLindsey T Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I was gutted to read this, I saw a report that 'Crazy Kirsty' is involved in a car chase, where she chases Tyrone & Tina, and I actually thought that was going to be the end of her character :(
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you reckon Tyrone and Tina with be getting together they seems to keeping involving her
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Do you reckon Tyrone and Tina with be getting together they seems to keeping involving her

nope, i read in inside soap that tommy and tina may be getting together.

i think maybe that kirsty is just insecure over tina or something.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have heeded the words of the wise old PC Dixon, of Dock Green fame - "remember - be careful".
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »

What is the obsession of the writers, that they keep mating tina with all and sundry: so far she's had david, gary, thicky, graeme, nick and the doctor. Have I missed anybody?

Since many young people, I believe, take their attitudes from what they see on the screen, the writers are passing on the message that it's perfectly acceptable to be a ****.
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Tina and Tyrone to get together and last a while, I think they go well together.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    get rid of Tommy...
  • daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    Get Ty back with Maria

A real aww sweet couple

Cant take to Kirsty for some reason
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daz_f wrote: »
    Get Ty back with Maria

A real aww sweet couple

Cant take to Kirsty for some reason

I think thats how she is being played, Tyrone loves her but we the viewer can see and half suspect that she is a bunny boiler, behind the keying of the car , arranging for Ritas car to be towed etc and now she will "accidentally " hit the car Tina is in with Tyrone ?

We havent seen outright so we cant know for sure, I'm not sure if thats to add to the suspense and build up or if its so Corrie execs can see how she fits in and not have to go that route if she becomes popular.
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyrone and Fiz please!...
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    What is the obsession of the writers, that they keep mating tina with all and sundry: so far she's had david, gary, thicky, graeme, nick and the doctor. Have I missed anybody?

Since many young people, I believe, take their attitudes from what they see on the screen, the writers are passing on the message that it's perfectly acceptable to be a ****.

She had long relationhsips with David and Graham she was only friends with Gary, Nick she just kissed and she rightly dumped the Doc as we was being an arse . So she has had three actual boyfriends in four years, hardly **** territory.
  • Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    She had long relationhsips with David and Graham she was only friends with Gary, Nick she just kissed and she rightly dumped the Doc as we was being an arse . So she has had three actual boyfriends in four years, hardly **** territory.

Don't forget Jason! :p
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Kirsty a bit scary!