PETER ANDRES Sixty Minute Makeover

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    Janey B wrote: »
    Why does he leave his signature when it isn't his design?

Cos his a pillock!

I thought this was a rented house?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    This isnt even 60 minute makeover anymore, it just happens to be on for one hour, there is no timer, no whistle, no countdown, and Peter says at the start that they have ONE DAY to makeover the room.

Could ITV not have rebranded it completely and dropped the 60 minute makeover part?

They usualy only so one room now too, and seem to struggle to get it done in the day that they have, none of the people seem to be 'deserving' and I have noticed that some are council or privately rented houses.

Its all a bit flat really.
    Forum Member
    What in the heck have DS done to the makeover on here :eek: It's horrendous :mad:
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    This isnt even 60 minute makeover anymore, it just happens to be on for one hour, there is no timer, no whistle, no countdown, and Peter says at the start that they have ONE DAY to makeover the room.

Could ITV not have rebranded it completely and dropped the 60 minute makeover part?

They usualy only so one room now too, and seem to struggle to get it done in the day that they have, none of the people seem to be 'deserving' and I have noticed that some are council or privately rented houses.

Its all a bit flat really.

i agree its lost its spark , the time limit i think played apart in that as did doing 3 rooms , now its only 2 it is just not as good. im neither a fan or hater of Peter so im unbiased but he is not a great presenter , its hard to explain why but he doesn't seem to know how to interact with the people very well. i used to like the show but after 2 or so eps with Peter i gave up , its rubbish now. i have to add the designs used to be good , i nearly always wanted the design in my home , it was homely and something you could have as well. now the designs are terrible , over the top and just not something most of us would want to have.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    What in the heck have DS done to the makeover on here

It's more like a Sixty Second Makeoever, because that's how much time it appears went into the design!
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It's more like a Sixty Second Makeoever, because that's how much time it appears went into the design!

Looks like Pedro has done a sixty second makeover on Digital Spy
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why leave that hole in the floor when it could be fixed in a minute with Tetrion.
    Forum Member
    That vase looks bloody awful :o

Has Pete got snot in his hair :s

These smilies are rubbish. You cannot see what they are!
    Forum Member
    Why do they let him mess things up?? I hope they are cutting the same length of each end of that blind!
    Forum Member
    This should be called A Days Balls Up!
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    That vase looks bloody awful :o

Has Pete got snot in his hair :s

These smilies are rubbish. You cannot see what they are!

All the smilies look the same now! this girl looks like a design student, does she really know what she is doing? not exactly Justin and Colin is she?
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to enjoy watching 60MM, but haven't watched it since they've put Peter Andre to present it. WHY?? This man seems to be everywhere!
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    My nan would probably like the wallpaper!

This is the worst designer. She puts too much clutter in
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A week or two back PA put his usual stamp and signature (in black marker pen) on the side of a white fire surround! It looked awful. The mans vanity knows no bounds. If that was my house I'd be scrubbing it off the moment he left!
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    A week or two back PA put his usual stamp and signature (in black marker pen) on the side of a white fire surround! It looked awful. The mans vanity knows no bounds. If that was my house I'd be scrubbing it off the moment he left!

It looks like a dirty mark not a thumb print. Why he think they want that is beyond me!

I am sure todays 'mess over' is for someone who had to downsize ? Not sure as I didn't hear but this is not what the show was about.

In fact this has become The Peter Andre Show ..:mad: And why am I watching!
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was thinking as I wasn't really watching ;), what's the point of doing all that to a house that she's going to have to sell?

Also, I often think to myself as I'm not watching, that bluddy room is better than mine *before* they start working on it! :o
    Forum Member
    Daisy_Duke wrote: »
    Yes, I was thinking as I wasn't really watching ;), what's the point of doing all that to a house that she's going to have to sell?

Also, I often think to myself as I'm not watching, that bluddy room is better than mine *before* they start working on it! :o

I have only watched a couple of these though not bothering to turn over but todays did take the biscuit. I watched on +1 to hear why she was chosen. That mansion was all her's but had to sell half!!!! And she runs a business from it. WTF.

So she gets a makeover for free that I do not believe it needed, just a clear up, and she can now make more money for herself!!

I am sure this was meant to be for people who really needed help.

Even FB seems to have given up on the show as it has not posted anything since November.

I will get off my arse and turn this off now. It's a joke!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the old series it was people who deserved some help. So far it’s seems to be divorcees who’ve had a change in circumstances – going from living in luxury to living normally.
  • GrolsGrols Posts: 299,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    In the old series it was people who deserved some help. So far it’s seems to be divorcees who’ve had a change in circumstances – going from living in luxury to living normally.

Yes, today it's a social worker whose kids are on holiday in the south of France whilst the makeover is being done...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    G3rol wrote: »
    Yes, today it's a social worker whose kids are on holiday in the south of France whilst the makeover is being done...

I suppose the consolation is that they seem to have got the Superscrimpers lot in for advice on the decor.

They used to say what it cost on the old series but I’m pretty sure they don’t so that with this one.
  • GrolsGrols Posts: 299,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I suppose the consolation is that they seem to have got the Superscrimpers lot in for advice on the decor.

They used to say what it cost on the old series but I’m pretty sure they don’t so that with this one.

Yeah, I find Linda's makeovers horrendous most times >:)
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Today I stared on in envy as they described another desirable home as "run down". Unbelievable.
    Forum Member
    G3rol wrote: »

Really?! I could not watch today after yesterdays mansion being re-vamped :mad:

It is just taking the P.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »

This whole thread has given me plenty of LOLs, but this takes the biscuit! I'd be straight down B&Q for a tin of Dulux to cover it up if he did that in my house! Does he really think people are going to be proud and point it out - "look, Peter Andre's been in my house..." :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another divorcee – having a barely furnished place done up this time.

Could it be that the makeovers are done for friends of the production team?