Men paying for pleasure.

FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Time for a friday night debate :p My friend and i are at home tonight drinking wine etc my friend is into domination etc and has found a way of getting men to pay for her attention or just for talking to her or her showing herself on cam fully dressed. It's called Paypiggys and Financial Domination. I'd never heard of it before but have witnessed her being sent stuff on amazon the last few days during that time she's had a tablet, perfume, GHD straightners and a diamond pair of earrings. She keeps what she really wants and sells the rest on ebay. She sees nothing wrong with it, she says they want to be humilated and buy her things and its a kind of contract shes entering into.

She does not see it as selling herself but making the most of what god gave her. Shes here with me tonight reading your responses so please try and keep it reasonably polite. My position is this >>> I love her shes my friend i was a bit shocked but at the same time thought "jammy cow" she's not having to do anything for the gifts over than abuse them via twitter private msgs for 20mins or so. I wish in all honesty I had the nerve to do it but I don't. I was a bit vocal about Fluffy (Kitty) selling herself but i guess this is the same thing and i might be being a hypocrite.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    It is no different to a prostitute imo. Still selling sexual experiences even if not in the flesh.
    Having said that though I have no objections to prostitution anyway as long as the person being paid is doing it totally of their own free will.
  • FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is no different to a prostitute imo. Still selling sexual experiences even if not in the flesh.
    Having said that though I have no objections to prostitution anyway as long as the person being paid is doing it totally of their own free will.

I always have thought of prostitution as sleeping with someone in its most basic form. I find it a hard word to associate with my friend and whats shes doing.
  • Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, those type of men enter into it knowing full well they're going to be financially cuckolded. That's part of the turn on for them.
    Your friend is only doing what the men consent to. Some men just like to be treated that way. Takes all sorts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random42 wrote: »
    Well, those type men enter into it knowing full well they're going to be financially cuckolded. That's part of the turn on for them.
    Your friend is only doing what the men consent to. Some men just like to be treated that way. Takes all sorts.

Shes gone off into my room to reply to two and make some dosh this evening while shes here and before our food arrives. I said what do you expect to make for an hr what would be the rate she said she cant work it out like that she just logs on when "in the mood" adds some things to the list of things she wants and sees what she gets.
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    What are your thoughts?

You're friend's found a performance role that people are willing to pay for. She's not ripping anyone off, no one's forced to enter their card details, no one's being hurt and one's being exploited.

Good luck to her.
  • dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Time for a friday night debate :p My friend and i are at home tonight drinking wine etc my friend is into domination etc and has found a way of getting men to pay for her attention or just for talking to her or her showing herself on cam fully dressed. It's called Paypiggys and Financial Domination. I'd never heard of it before but have witnessed her being sent stuff on amazon the last few days during that time she's had a tablet, perfume, GHD straightners and a diamond pair of earrings. She keeps what she really wants and sells the rest on ebay. She sees nothing wrong with it, she says they want to be humilated and buy her things and its a kind of contract shes entering into.

She does not see it as selling herself but making the most of what god gave her. Shes here with me tonight reading your responses so please try and keep it reasonably polite. My position is this >>> I love her shes my friend i was a bit shocked but at the same time thought "jammy cow" she's not having to do anything for the gifts over than abuse them via twitter private msgs for 20mins or so. I wish in all honesty I had the nerve to do it but I don't. I was a bit vocal about Fluffy (Kitty) selling herself but i guess this is the same thing and i might be being a hypocrite.

What are your thoughts?

Hmmm, a tablet for twenty minutes of twitter abuse, I thought it was mostly available for free.

Anyways, with questions like these always think "what would mummy and daddy think?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're friend's found a performance role that people are willing to pay for. She's not ripping anyone off, no one's forced to enter their card details and no one's being hurt. No one's being exploited.

Good luck to her.

Yes I think it's not like shes asking for money and not giving anything in return, men approach her and she says to them "you do know this is findom/paypiggy situation right?" and they usually say thats why they messaged her. Plus i worried about safety but she says wth an amazon wish list you can only see roughtly where the person is in the country i.e. sheffield. But they don't get to see her address or anything its confidential.
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I'm honest I find it a little distasteful that she is prepared to earn money in this way but logically I can't really see anything wrong with it.
    As long as it's between consenting adults and she is safe. Supply and demand and all that. If everyone is happy with the transaction who am I to say otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm honest I find it a little distasteful that she is prepared to earn money in this way but logically I can't really see anything wrong with it.
    As long as it's between consenting adults and she is safe. Supply and demand and all that. If everyone is happy with the transaction who am I to say otherwise.

I think i am thinking that way, not sure I could do it (as much as i need the money) but she is into the whole domination scene anyway so it's natural to her to act that way. I wouldn't have a clue where to start!
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always have thought of prostitution as sleeping with someone in its most basic form. I find it a hard word to associate with my friend and whats shes doing.

I am sure sleep will not happen ;-)
    A prostitute is someone who sells sexual favours in real life, not online IMO.

If your friend wants to do that and men are willing to divvy up to her, that is between them and her.
    Nothing to be concerned about really.
    Your friend is your friend whatever hopefully.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds tacky and sleazy to me but good luck to her.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's selling herself but if she's happy going that?
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i am thinking that way, not sure I could do it (as much as i need the money) but she is into the whole domination scene anyway so it's natural to her to act that way. I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

Go look and learn then!
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've worked out long ago that wiomen have a wonky moral compass and will do almost anything for money if it means expending little effort and includes dressing up..
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exploiting sad and lonely men.

Sounds a wrong'un to me.
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Centaurion wrote: »
    I've worked out long ago that wiomen have a wonky moral compass and will do almost anything for money if it means expending little effort and includes dressing up..

Too obvious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dosanjh1 wrote: »
    Hmmm, a tablet for twenty minutes of twitter abuse, I thought it was mostly available for free.

Anyways, with questions like these always think "what would mummy and daddy think?"

I don't think she would tell them to be honest. And yes here is the reciept, shes agreed i can post it to show shes not full of shit. Tablets are only free on contract.

http://hostmypicture.com/images/haystablet.jpg
  • andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Make a business/living out of it, the men are stupid and have money to waste, surely better than a 9-5 job
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure sleep will not happen ;-)
    A prostitute is someone who sells sexual favours in real life, not online IMO.

If your friend wants to do that and men are willing to divvy up to her, that is between them and her.
    Nothing to be concerned about really.
    Your friend is your friend whatever hopefully.

Thats the way I see it and she will always be my friend. I dont see she is ripping anyone off etc shes not claiming to offer them anything shes not giving or meet them etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

welcome back mike joyce :D:D:cool:
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member

Heh, not all women...:rolleyes:
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just to make money. It's similar to what I have known many bodybuilders to do for other men who are into muscle worship. I've known guys to pose for photos, be rubbed with baby oil, pose on webcam etc for hundreds of pounds a time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make a business/living out of it, the men are stupid and have money to waste, surely better than a 9-5 job

Well she works for the same company as I do so she does have a job but does this when not at work or some evenings. She said the stuff she does not keep and sells on ebay pays for her holidays,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just to make money. It's similar to what I have known many bodybuilders to do for other men who are into muscle worship. I've known guys to pose for photos, be rubbed with baby oil, pose on webcam etc for hundreds of pounds a time.

I knew a guy who competed in Bodybuilder shows and had a hard core following of gay men who would travel all round europe to follow him, they would pay for upgraded accomodation and comp entry frees and his powders/nutrion needs/tanning etc just to spend time with him before and after the shows.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And men who are paying these "dreadfully immoral women" are? You do realise one wouldn't exist if it weren't for the other? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.